How cucked is your country, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hungary isn't red
what

I bet Russia banned it because they killed more Jews than the Germans did

HURR DURR A EVENT IN A COUNTRY I NEVER VISITED NEVER HAPPEND. THIS DUDE SAYS SO.

Didn't Hungary just say fuck you to the IMF?

Hungary is based.

b-b-but Russia is b-based, right guys?

>HURR DURR SAYING IT NEVER HAPPENED SHOULD BE A JAILABLE OFFENSE BECAUSE MUH FEELS

>implying jews killed

See how cucked the "savior of the white race" is.U.S.A., Sweden, Germany and France are far behind in cuckoldry. The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

delete this

Fuck off. History is not to be rewritten by some idiots going "muh feelings hitler could never do such an evil thing"

if its not true why would it cause history to be revised? are you suggesting politics and emotion are sometimes more important in what goes in history books than facts?

Russia is red because they are the ones that created the holocaust myth.

>Moscow has 13 million russians of 14 mil
>becoming a minority

I thought it was illegal here desu

it is, just like everything mildly offensive, just not de jure

Nice spinning. Since you completly ignored my comments I repeat it a longer sentence.
Holocaust deniers think Hitler could never do such in inhumane thing. It doesnt fit their picture of hero Hitler. So they create a lie, create nonsense facts because the idea of the holocaust doesnt fit their feelings.

And how does that justify making denial a crime? Why don't I get arrested for denying the war crimes in Iraq, or what Stalin and Mao did? What's so special about Jews that they're immune to criticism?

>MUH RUSSIA SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
Top cucks

No bullshit allowed. No nice nazis allowed.