Why is it considered normal for modern super heroes to be out of shape in today's comic & graphic novel film...

Why is it considered normal for modern super heroes to be out of shape in today's comic & graphic novel film adaptations?

>Why is it considered normal to be out of shape today?

8% bodyfat isn't really ideal unless you're bodybuilding

>out of shape
is this bait?

ben allah is an alcohol

is this bait?

He's a big guy, terrible body.
He's actually pretty fat underneath the suit.

lol. they literally had to cgi his abs and put Ben half in the dark during his workout scenes so people wouldn't see his saggy gyno tits and flabby stomach.

And then in Henry Cavils scenes he's shirtless in the kitchen during the day with all the lights on looking juicy as fuark.

the OP question was about super heroes, so it's about the character. talking about the actor is something different

this is what peak human performance looks like, if you have a problem with that it's your fault

/thread

Is balding a prerequesite to join the SEALs?

If we're literally talking about "super heroes" then how exactly is Batman out of shape? He wears a 400lb metal suit and has a fight with Superman, then immediately after h goes to kill 2 dozen people in a warehouse with his bare hands and then immediately goes to help fight Doomsday. Dude has some serious cardio and strength endurance

balding = high test

That's a myth

balding = genetics

balding = weak hair follicles due to shit genetics

This

>Baldness is caused when hair follicles become exposed to too much dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a chemical produced by the male hormone testosterone.

Experts believe that men with high levels of testosterone are more likely to lose their hair, especially if baldness runs in the family.

>hmm a old picture

>Henry, Jason, c-could you please step back a little?

>especially if baldness runs in the family.

Yes, because you might have those shit genetics we mentioned. Hair follicles are poisoned by DHT only if you have bad genes.

Bald hard gainers don't exist
When I started losing my hair I was skinny as shit (140lb at 5'10)
Now after 2 years of calisthenics and moving onto progressively heavier dumbells I'm 178lb

Similar for every other baldy I know

and on your mothers side right?

>anecdotal evidence

My friend at work went bald at 25 and 3 years later he's still skinny as fuck

No, both sides, women are more likely to carry it because those genes are in the X chromosome.

Hard gainers don't exist in general.

Eh, Batman being a relatively normal dude with muscle, but very little definition, is fine with me.

it's' really a shame, all that hard work and you don't get to look like a normal person

Considering that he spends his time climbing and fighting, he should have a gymnast's body like pic related.

You forgot 'This is the ideal male body' at the start.

Imagine being the Puppet Master in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Motoko Kusanagi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally merge my consciousness with you, both my ghost and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hack another loli sexbot in the red light district. Like seriously imagine having to be the Puppet Master and not only sit in that chair while Kusanagi flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and doughy skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that stance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, KUSANAGI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been hacking nothing but a healthy diet of foreign diplomats and politicians and later Section 9 staff for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Section 6. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and merge with her "Rubenesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the Minister of Foreign Affairs calls for another hacking, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the cyberpolice could shut you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Puppet Master. You're not going to lose your future ghost over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Ben half in the dark during his workout scenes
He was in the Batcave you numb nuts. He's also in a mental pit of despair. Of course his scenes are going to be dark. You forget that films use visuals to convey things.

>hairlets actually believe this

>b-b-b-but muh bro science

there are 12 capeshit threads currently active on Sup Forums

You do know Batman in Batman v Superman is supposed to be an old fart, right?

So?

>hide 5 capeshit threads
>refresh
>5 new capeshit threads

what retard drew those lines

What are you looking at? Huh? I'll kick your fucking ass, right now! What are you smiling at? Freshman faggot!

What a fucking waste of trips on this damage control

>damage control
i don't think you know what these words mean

here you go OP

Snyder films are still shit though

balding = roids

>t. /fraud/

what routine do they put navy seals on to become that thicc?

>strongman competitors don't take steroids.

Nice fantasy you've got there.

They are all less than 15% body fat fucking retard.

Is bat man a manlet then sure. If batman is not a manlet then no

he looks like tim allen in the santa clause

Only one of those people are balding.

"Less than 15%" doesn't equal "8%"
you dingus

Ask Jesse Ventura

the ben affleck is fat meme needs to shoot itself

Go to bed, Ben

That's not how his body looks like underneath by a long shot

He also doesn't look like his suit ir the cgi working out bit tho

Never seen someone defend this distinction while not being skinnyfat or just fat

Truth is the gap between those two isn't that wide

>gap between those two isn't that wide
sorry for potato quality photo, but it's a huge difference between the both of them in competition mode

worst muscle padding i've even seen, specially considering the budged and the super hero that's being displayed.

>what it could have been

Not if Ben shoots himself first

Ben Affleck to play Donald J. Trump in biopic?
Ending scene is how he is typing this.

You gotta think about what their non deployed day to day life is like. They aren't non stop doing war time training and likely have a lot of downtime to workout. Its all I ever see the tacp dudes I work near doing.

This is exactly how Batman should look. All the stunt doubles wear that suit. Only Ben Affleck wears that horrible, un-human, big costume because they need to hide his gyno tits and overall fatness.

Yes, Christian Bale had a throat cancer but he was actually fit.

"Chris are we doing Batman or Fatman?"

What happens when Bale fuses with Madsen.

This is how he looks in TDKR mate

Because that movie was gritty and realistic, they had to represent the average american male.

Don't bother trying top convince him

Anyone that can't see that Ben is the best live action Bruce Wayne/Batman is a damn fool.

even Kevin Conroy agree's and he's fucking Batman

>I-I-I'm not fat, I'm thick muscled!

0/10

>"oy vey goys, strongmen are all fat not v-shaped"

what did you even google to get that pic? serious question

I hate dyel posting

Go to /fit/, no one here fucking lifts it's really cringe to imagine some twinks talking about muscle without even having a little themselves

>what is wide hips vs small hips
>what is flaring your lats or relaxing them

I bet you are the same morons who think bruce lee lats are impressive

That is in shape retard, that Batman is a fucking muscle beast, dont mistake bearmode for being fat

to be fair, given bruce's small frame, his lat spread is impressive

the funniest part is that most of 'em aren't even moving

is google fatphobic?

people look different from each other ya know

bait, who traced the lines don't even know what delts and triceps are

sage

is this oc? for this thread? on Sup Forums? well, props for that

What does Jesse Ventura know about being a SEAL?

It's just a reference to the Adam West's Batman

why are all navy seals white?

>black people
>swimming

most people on this board will not get that joke, but i'll still give you a reply

Alfred,more booze

Will Sasso got buff.

This only lowtest numales disagree

Tdkr art is awful tho

lmao

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS

You do realize that something what works in a comic book won't necessarily work in the movie, right? That look is ok on a comic book page but in real life it looks ridiculous.

kill yourself

same actor same movie

>Is bat man a manlet

Yes.

You can have huge abs