BREAKING Sup Forums NEWS

In Krasnodar Krai, Rusiia, a man washed his car with a cat. Police is looking for him at the moment.
Another man in Moscow was fined for wrong parking when he was in a traffic jam on the road.

What's up in your country? Only very important things allowed in this thread btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1622434/Video-Cruel-car-owner-uses-stray-cat-wash-bonnet-Mercedes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J7g5EErgg5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>In Krasnodar Krai, Rusiia, a man washed his car with a cat. Police is looking for him at the moment.
What the fuck did he do wrong

Abused an animal. They can jail you for three yars for that.

animal abuse stupid mutt, does everything has to be explained to you people with apples?

The cat was sitting on the car so for some Americans it means it broke the NAP.

>washed his car with a cat

what a savage

>station crew captured a dog passenger for attempting a free ride on metro

I know I have no proof but stray dogs here often get on buses and know exactly where to get down, we love them

There are dogs who travel in subway in Petersburg.

chileans that travelled to the confederations cup say hat they felt at home, that russians are very similar to us in terms of culture and how they see life in general, maybe that's why we are so different from other south americans

Such a goofy breed. I hear they are actually rather cuntish in nature, despite the memes.

>was fined for wrong parking when he was in a traffic jam on the road
It was an obvious mistake of the automated system. The fine is canceled now and they returned the money.

leave KOT alone

Well only subhumans live in Krasnodar, there are no Russians

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1622434/Video-Cruel-car-owner-uses-stray-cat-wash-bonnet-Mercedes.html

Ye they are apparently very hard to train, and after the doge meme everyone wanted a chiba. Read somewhere that dog attacks with that breed went up like 400% in the ensuing years because dumb fucks wanted it but had no idea they are quite hostile and possibly dangerous if not trained properly.

What about corgis, are they hard to train? Im thinking either of shibas or corgis

>Arctic front approaching Lithuania
>bringing record lows
Read the article and find out it's like -12, with -20 peaks. Perfectly normal january temperatures, before it started warming up. Nevermind the fact that we had raid yesterday.

Bru, bru real talk now. Shibas are shit tier dogs, they're super aloof, don't follow commands, destroy your property, moody as fuck, super unfriendly, bad on a leash, bad with other animals, so difficult to train to the point I'm convinced they're actually fucked in the head.

If you get a shiba it'll end up in a shelter or euthanized in a month or two. Fucking shit animals that are almost worse than pitbulls.

Fucking kubanoids.

I've used my cat to clean dust of my laptop screen. It's very effective I must say.

>I know I have no proof but stray dogs here often get on buses and know exactly where to get down, we love them
I saw a dog like that, I was amused. That fucker didn't pay the fair though. Probably polish.

lmao niggers my shiba is fucking perfect go kill yourselves

t. has 0 experience with dogs and doesn't actually own a shiba

did they arrest anyone ?

Is this satire?

youtube.com/watch?v=J7g5EErgg5M
I like these kot videos. Very nice.

>feeding random cats on the streets
So their population explodes and ten years later you have dozens of cats being run over by cars every month? Street cats should be neutered and/or put on shelters.

Russia's cold winters kill a lot of street cats, dogs and homeless bydlos during the winters. Feeding them doesn't help that much. It's also very common in Russia to take "a summer cat" and then abandon it. They should fix that first.

>Russia's cold winters kill a lot of street cats
Good. Cats are shit pets mostly enjoyed by misantrope narcissists.

Your dad should have been neutered 10 months before you were born

Why are all Brazilian posters such edgy teen boys?

I prefer the Finnish news anchor.

>Why are all Brazilian posters such edgy teen boys?
Why are catfags so easily triggered?

>cable car broke down for several hours, hundreds stranded
Pretty awful I guess stuck several km high.
There was also 5 guys who drowned while escaping police raid on cockfighting illegal gambling.

>Read somewhere that dog attacks with that breed went up like 400% in the ensuing years because dumb fucks wanted it but had no idea they are quite hostile and possibly dangerous if not trained properly.
Many here started adopting Siberian huskies because of GoT.

I feel bad for them, weather here is not suited for arctic doggos. :\

>a man washed his car with a cat
wtf is wrong with slavs?

that cat seems to be enjoying it

happens here too

>weather
iktf bro. imagine wearing a fur coat on 100 degree day

The worst part is that some people think they're helping when they shave the coat down to help the dog sweat, when all that does is expose them to sunburn because they're fucking huskies and are super pale under their fur. Dogs pant, they don't sweat. Shaving their fur only makes things worse.

>only makes things worse.
Don't know about that. it probably lowers their body temperature.