LGBT automatically Lumped as Leftist REE

I'm gay and voting Trump. I HATE being lumped in with BLM or SJWS, I'm attracted to men it doesnt mean I love muslims or think men can be women or whatever other dumb bullshit the jews are pushing now.

If I genuinely thought Trump hated gays I wouldn't vote for him but a)he cant't overturn gay marriage just by appointing a justice and isn't that sort of social conservative and b) gays are good for business and he's been expressing pro-LGBT views for years, way before Hillary has. Trump is about making money. Gay guys don't have kids so they have more disposable income. Why would Trump hate that? Its not like he has to watch us have sex or attend pride parades. I think he quietly even said NC was dumb for discriminating on bathrooms. I think the whole debate is dumb on both sides. Bathrooms were never the issue. Discrimination based on sexual orientation not being legally prevented IS. Obama passed an executive order banning federal employees from doing it but there's nothign in Title VII saying you can't be fired federally for being gay or denied housing or service in a restaurant because you come in with your husband. Hillary gets millions from countries where gays are executed and SHE'S our friend? DOMA anyone?

I only hope that the media and internet saturation of this election will teach the media they can't just print lies and omissions and hope nobody ever notices.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11027669/r
youtu.be/7KbGJcxenDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for the boner. you faggot

nice dubs, breeder

Post your boypussy or feminine penis slut.

Yes because all gay guys are shaved 18 year old twinks. WHEN WILL THIS MEME END?

tldr what the fuck do you expect OP. The right wants to return to the good old days of only straight white men are considered people. You're blaming a scorpion for acting like a scorpion.

Fuck off faggot, I am straight. That picture of you killed my boner, who the fuck wants to fuck or have naughty time with a fucking masculine man? That is disgusting and boner killing as fuck. A feminine penis tight sweet boypussy slutboy though, I'm all over that.

To add to this I know its a joke but I feel there is this painful dichotomy for gays. We are only ok to non-gays when we are "straight-acting" or "bara" and nobody knows we are gay (which is normally bullshit by the way people can see who you are eyeing) or if on the other end we just try to behave like fascimiles of women, which I have zero interest in doing. I am attracted to men, my gender or masculinity plays no role in it.

welcome to the team

Well the alt right doesn't. Trump said a long time ago he supports gay rights and even if he secretly thinks we are disgusting or something I don't think he would compromise his business and political interests by publicly shaming us. How much of his rhetoric has been about "muh traditional family" compared to Republicans past? Very litt.e We are finally making progress.

I don't CARE if they are masculine or feminine, I care if they are also gay, that's my point. No gay over 25 looks like a trap. If you are sexually attracted to men I have some sad news for you : you aren't straight.

Lmfao, aids ridden faggot, I am straight. I fuck girls and one day when I find a qt trap femboyslut with cute feminine penis and sweet boypussy, I will fuck her too ;)

I don't have Aids. When your mentally ill trap reaches 23 he will age out of fem-mode unless he takes hormones, and you will have a bf. Enjoy your delusions and self hatred.

Then I will dump and get a new one, masculine, ripped, tall, dark and handsome straight men like me don't have trouble finding fucktoys.

Stay degenerate aids ridden faggot.

>I'm gay and voting Trump.

Just so long as you know that a lot of your fellow supporters of Trump would love to see a boot stomping your face, I see no problem with it. So long as you know, though.

pick me daddy

To put it simply, it's because manly men are not cute at all.

Because the vast majority are leftists and it will always be that way. Right wings movements have always had fags but they're exceptions to the rule.

why would Sup Forums be the bottom? Sup Forums would angrily be slamming that /lgbt/ boipussy while /lgbt/ begs for more

>That dank ship
Oh me oh my

You will get older too and you will get bored of lack of intimacy. You live in a riddle. Either you like men or women. Really that simple. I read on here the other day that all women are bi (to some extent) and all men are either gay or str8 and I will buy that until I see proven otherwise.

That's just not true. They might not approve of my behavior or want to hear about my sex life but hey, feeling is mutual. Adults can learn to get along and Trump is not le hitler meme. He has a broader fanbase than neo-nazi jackboots.

No I'm into femmy gay guys but femmy like fem sounding voice, not dresses in panties and shaves and takes hormones fem. Just like you talk to them and you know they are gay kinda guy. To each their own though.

We are SO heavily brainwashed into being told if we don't follow what women tell us is right we will be literally killed by le ebil nazis. Once we see on the internet the world is broader than that, well shit changes, and Milo is a great example of that even if I don't agree with him on everything he IS articulate and forceful in a way I admire.

Leftist only belong to the degenerate hellholes leftists create, which are the only ones who tolerate your degeneracy, sefual fetishism, corruption of those around you, hedonism and lust.

You deserve to be in a closed place completely alone so that your degeneracy dies with you.

Go to bed Milo

>LGBT
>The top

>Sup Forums
>The bottom

This is delusion.

Your boypussies are ours

It's hotter if Sup Forums is the uke faggot. Glad to have his Nazi ass pounded by senpai who gives him butterflies

Why is Spain so leftist though. Serious question. I don't get it. And I don't care about the muh degeneracy stuff but the statist nanny state watching your every move stuff that feminists seem to usually support.

I wish. He's way richer than me.

(((85867644)))
>gay
>right-wing
Pick one, AIDS-ridden faggot.

I am a jew (as well as gay) yes, but they have instant HIV tests now and I don't have it so you will need a new insult.

People crying
>Muh Franco. Muh fascism
Every single time someone shows common sense, dignity or masculinity. Lack of happenings because not even terrorists care about us.

We truly need another Franco. To begin with, we could get rid of the cancer people like you represent

Don't reveal your shekel level, Shlomo.
>instant hiv tests
They aren't cures, and you probably are Positive in denial. :^)

You will find the majority of people in the US are leftists. It's not a matter of being more likely to be a leftist if you're a fag, it's a matter of a lot of people being leftists and a lot of people being fags. Add that on to leftists often being the vocal attention seekers and you've got them making the others look bad. There isn't some LGBT hivemind, they're individuals united only by their sexuality. Or, in the case of Ts, their mental illness.

The existence of Nicky Crane would be the clearest example of this. If the general trend of society leans toward the left, then in any group without a pre-existing political philosophy you're going to see that trend followed.

i-i-it's nice to switch every n-n-ow and then pol-kun :3

K. It really makes it so that one is obliged to cogitate.

I don't care. One thing Muslims have right is treating you like shit. I'll enjoy Ahmed and his buddies beating you up.

>I am straight
>A feminine penis tight sweet boypussy slutboy though, I'm all over that.
that's not degenerate at all, degenerate

That's just statistically wrong. Fags are overwhelmingly leftist, though not quite as much as blacks. Their hardwired behavior and preferred activities push them in that direction and they benefit from a loosening of social mores even despite the long term consequences being letting the barbarians through the gates and the destruction of the West.

>There isn't some LGBT hivemind
No one claimed that there is but hyper individualism and biology denial are even more wrong than the claim of a hivemind. These people are prone to behaving in a particular way as a result of their neural wiring.

kill yourself faggot

kys faggot lmao

That's the reason why alot of gays are voting Trump is because of psychopathic Muslims and retarded liberals probably.

I'm pretty sure pol would be the top.

look here you queeny floating fairy of a faggot: get back into the box the liberal media has worked so hard to build for you.

>I am straight.
>A feminine penis tight sweet boypussy slutboy though, I'm all over that.
Have mercy, aquafresh-senpai.

>tfw have mostly far-right opinions except on lgbt shkt and have a right-wing tranny gf
>tfw cant fit in with anyone but nazi trannies

No like I really don't have it. Jews have a natural 15% immunity to HIV genetically so maybe just lucky. I get tested every 6 months. I really like being gay and jewish and I have a gay rabbi, others are triggered by it for sure though.

I was so brainwashed as a kid though. I was captain of the debate team and its cringe to look back on how little I thought things through or challenged my own opinions (or had them sincerely challenged by others as long as they were socially correct), My nemesis on the debate team was this Ben Shapiro-esque type whose dad won a Pulitzer prize and was a total neocon.

Vers masterrace reporting in as well.

I wonder if white straight guys are like, hey vote republican, we won't take away your rights how many of us would switch. I mean I did so fairly recently and I don't exactly like types like Ted Cruz or typical conservatives but I'm way too "alt-right" now for the democrats.

Thats odd I'm gay and the only LGBBQ people I cant stand are T. They just seem like gay guys in denial + autism.

Guys, I shove one of these up my ass daily.

I'm afraid I won't be very tight for my partner...but I can't help it, since it feels too gooooooood.

We are NOT your friends.
We are NOT kidding around here.
We don't give a shit what ideology you support.
If you are a DEGENERATE you are our ENEMY.

Save this pic to your computer as a daily reminder.

FAGGOT

Take this cancer back to /lgbt/ where it belongs.

SAGE

Of course. As are minorities and really anything else isn't white.

They can't wrap their heads around people having free choice in the matter. And if you don't conform to their narrative you aren't a real

Do some kegels and use something smaller, faggot. Seriously save your ringpiece while hope yet remains. You will have fucking awful problems with incontinence later in life.

Nice blog m8.
We don't care if your gay, honestly we don't.
Just stop telling us that you're gay and we'll be okay with you. Sup Forums is for politics not your sexual orientation.
because that's where this blog post should go.

strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r
strawpoll.me/11027669/r
>strawpoll.me/11027669/r

that's because they have nothing to do with homosexuality. think about it this way: when you look in the mirror you see yourself staring back at you. there might be some things you would change about yourself (better hair, lose weight, etc) but for the most part you see yourself. when a trans person looks in the mirror they see the "wrong" person and are more than willing to go to extreme lengths to change their appearance to match what they believe they should look like. its not a matter of sexuality for them, they're just fucked.

remember the old Corrosion of Conformity song Vote with a Bullet?

you should do that
and vote for yourself faggot

>how many of us would switch
I don't doubt that some would switch out of fear of Muslims. We've already seen this happen in France with the FN.

But the majority will always be disproportionately to overwhelmingly leftist with extremely high time preferences and hedonistic lifestyles right up to the day that the 50% Muslim population declares a caliphate.

>being this serious about a mongol/turkish pipe trading spiritual forum

let the fag be

90% of them are autistic retards and lefties. I know a very small few that could be could be called human.

The ones on lgbt are the worst

Ya I guess ;^)

Hope you're kidding because you will be shitting yourself when you're 40

Fucking faggots ruin everything.

>If I genuinely thought Trump hated gays I wouldn't vote for him

This is why LGBT are lumped in with leftists, people like you only vote for your special interest group

Seriously, you wouldn't vote for him if he hated gays? You'd have infinite beaner immigration for eternity because he didn't like cock sucking? Are you a fucking idiot?

Oh, and I'm gay btw

>tfw gay but find 99% of gays obnoxious disgusting human garbage and wish I was straight

I am not.

What else should I use? I can't buy dildos.

>jewish
>gay
15% immune to HIV, but 90% more vulnerable to "muh holohoax", "muh shekels", general kikery and loose assholes.

>+LgBtrG7
>LgBt

Unlucky ID mate

Leftist, or just voting for whichever side preserves their rights regardless of anything else?

have you tried not being a massive faggot?

Know how you can't get it up to men but can get it up for women? Imagine the opposite for him.
Pretty difficult to not be gay if you're that way inclined.

No I legit have body dysmorphia I just feel that trans are extreme homosexuals (very fem usually) who have it more severely because their personality does not match their male body. Doesn't make them women though. I have spent hours stressing about my appearance and looks whether thin or fat I was unsatisfied but I never went as far as to question my gender. That just seems like cop-out.

>Fear of Muslims
Im a jew Bring them on. We have guns and intelligence, they have guns.

Well hated, would still vote for. If somehow he declared banning gay marriage or gay rights were as important to him as building a wall or rebuilding our economy then I might question my decision and maybe even vote Jill again (despite her crazy I like the fact that she's her genuine own brand). But, I don't think he hates gay because two guys with no kids = disposable income which is music to Trump's ears. I don't think he's the most sophisticated guy, no, but I think he genuinely has a good heart and that's lost on so many Americans. He could easily be a Ted Cruz type generic FAITH AND FAMILY and he really does try to put himself out there, take risks, and I respect that. I doubt Hillary can vote in shit with Republican majorities in House and Senate + people rarely talk about how if at all those willl change in November. At this point, I've gone from being a card-carrying democrat to wanting as big of a Republican majority as possible. I know the muh Christian Identity ones aren't totally on my side, but sure beats the alternative.

I like being gay. It took me years to learn to love. Despite being a weirdo autistic neet I don't hate myself and I'm glad I've almot always been able to be myself and be authentic.

I don't believe in the holocaust. Shekels are nice tho... but not at the expense of ruining nationcraft.

>preserve their rights
That's hilarious. The majority of gays don't get married and even fewer have kids even in environments where they're accepted and given the chance. They're still too busy having random sex with hundreds of partners on average, doing drugs, and spreading diseases. Degeneracy and other dangerous, high time preference activities is just what they do and support. For most it's less about rights and more about sticking it to the hated white Christians and tearing down their society.

I really want to get married and have kids (surrogate or adoption). If I don't it will be because I couldn't afford to or couldn't find anyone not because I was fucking up on Grindr. Not everyone is a thin 19 year old twink you know?

>Im a jew Bring them on.
The majority of your diasporic cousins disagree. They're as leftist as blacks and with far more power.

Welcome to the team I guess? well I don't have any issues.

Gays need to wake up and show the lefty queen they have no right to speak for all fags. You got Milo as an example and more are speaking out.

Pretty much every gay I know is a leftwing fairy and they're pretty much forced to be - mainly because theres nowhere else to go if you want to be among as much faggots as possible, you get dragged into that shit. Gays should hang out with straight men to keep them from turning a fucking fairy. Watch football, get wasted, fuck another guy and still be a man.

Perhaps we can turn the tide:
youtu.be/7KbGJcxenDc
I don't think you could be as leftist or marxist as blacks. They are because they don't have power and don't deserve it. Jews are at least smart. Usually.

Usually we get one or two people yelling at me triggered af that gays shouldn't get married and I'm a pedo and shouldn't be around kids and blah blah blah and it makes me sad these people still count as "conservative". To me they are just nutjobs.

Kek one of the first things i said to my parents after I came out was "now I don't have to pretend to enjoy football anymore!"

>nationcraft
Lrn2English, kike.

I honestly believe it's a universal example of Emperor's New Clothes, I just don't get how any human being could genuinely enjoy that shit.

Nation-craft. Happy now?

Lol I mean if I were drunk or high maybe sorta but I'd rather play than watch. I thought you were gonna say trannies are a genuine example of that and I was gonna agree. They can't SINCERELY think they are women deep down. It has to kill them inside to know they are just gay dudes who hate being gay dudes.

>Gays should hang out with straight men

as a straight man no

wow you really are a faggot

I prefer that to hanging out with women d.e.s.u. if you don't mind. I'm not gonna hit on you or something I just don't really like women.

Yup anyone who hates watching sports is an awful human.

You admit that some of the right wants to see you fag dragged, and you believe Trump will protect you? IMHO this is like being white and going down into the ghetto with a couple black friends and start screaming NIGGER! Those righties that want to bash you, you're existence is screaming to them. But to each their own, I'll morn your passing at their hands like I do all LGBTQ+ based violence.

Just be alone if you have too. As long as you never stoop to their level you have your dignity.

Are you one of the campy, feminine ones with the lisp who dresses in girl's clothing? If so, fuck off.

I'm fine with gays as long as it's not obvious they're gay and they don't mention it in public.

The left sucks total ass now. Everyone's leaving except for the SJWs.

Let them have it. They completely ruined it for anyone who isn't a self-loathing whiny bitch with a horribly misguided admiration for Islam.

Most homosexuals are literally mentally ill which is why most are SJWs.

I don't think they want me fag-dragged more than they want Blacks send back to Africa and illegals deported so I think I'm fine. I'm not wearing speedos in public around kids or something I just happen to like men.

Campy, fem, yes. But I like boys clothes. "Ok if not obvious they are gay" well sorry it kind of is but I don't control that and its not hurting you in any way.

Happy, but you're still a kike.
Now, hop onto the showers, you stink.

>voting for trump

You are a leftist

So say you've got a gay guy who is in no way stereotypically camp, and one day you meet him and his partner who is very much the same.
It is there, in your face, that these two men are together. Maybe they kiss each other on the cheek and hold hands here and there but nothing beyond what your average straight couple does in public. Does this bother you?
If not, congratulations, you're cool.
If it does, be honest and say you hate gays for fuck's sake.

A-are you asking me out user?

That's the funny part. I don't think he's that far to the right but apparently he's Hitler.

That image suggests exactly what I don't want fags to try.

femfags surprinsingly managed to be worse than women tier

Can you marry me so we can MAGA together ?

Gas everyone who posted in this cancerous thread.

I was meaning you were going to be gassed.
Filthy Jew mixed with filthy Homosexuality, bad news!

Fuck off clamdiggers you're terrible and good for nothing. Trump is shit and so is OP

Sure but only if ur a NEET. Normies get out REE

So you are saying you wanna take it slow?

>
It is there, in your face, that these two men are together. Maybe they kiss each other on the cheek and hold hands here and there but nothing beyond what your average straight couple does in public. Does this bother you?

I would certainly feel uncomfortable, but I wouldn't think "Jesus, these lads should be gassed" or anything.

I don't hate gays in general, I hate the campy feminine ones that make it a part of their personality.

What a special snowflake.