>wake up
>Ciudad de Mexico is still on top of Tenochtitlan

Nowhere in Mexico has ever been "white" by your standards

>go outside
>chinks and poos everywhere
>my city is no longer pure

why god, why?

kys

wtf? You are all spics unless you don't speak Spanish or are literally from Spain itself.

Spaniards are spics

Nothing more cringy than mexiturds insulting their own people.

indio

I always find it pretty cute how racism even exists between non-white people.

it's more prevalent. India is the most racist country in the world.

All Mexicans are spics, though, except they white ones, I guess? But there aren't any white towns in Mexico, as far as I know

t. Hates Black people
Fuck off

Yes, I love the history of India

>t Hates Black people

since when?

>linking M*xicans
what did he mean by this?

pssst he is a turk with proxy

>tfw 182cm and güero
At least no one can tell I'm Mexican if I went to Europe or Canada.

la creatura...

russia is also pretty racist. you can openly call even slightly non-slav looking people shitskins and they get murdered pretty often by skinheads and nobody gives a shit.

>and nobody gives a shit

Why is that?

>tfw everyone can tell I'm Mexican
how do i kms?

kys

white people are the least racist, jamal
especially in the 1st world. their lives are better so nobody cares about race except for white supremacists but they are rare. Sup Forums is not a place to make conclusions.

la syrupo de atrocidad

based

>spics everywhere
>Mexico

What were you expecting? blue-eyed chinks?

because everyone thinks that they cause all crime and rape and kill babies and turk our jerbs and people think there are literal subhumans because well we are racist as fuck as i told you.

>white people are the least racist

Not really. Nobody is more or less racist than each other. Castes and classism (which can lead to racism) exists everywhere. We just like to say some other communities are more racist than us because it makes us feel better about ourselves, but human nature is the same everywhere.

>Sup Forums is not a place to make conclusions

true.

I think it is different. I've never been to Russia but I'm guessing that those aggressions are illegal but no one gives a shit or even encourages them.

In India, the racism is an active part of the culture. It is also illegal and it is not as violent (most of the time) but in society is encouraged.

The place where you are born (socially) is the place where you'll die. If you want to "climb" the social ladder wait until your death and hope to reincarnate in a male brahmin or something. Or refuse, convert to Islam and be hated by everyone.

>We just like to say some other communities are more racist than us
but that's true. that's what i mean. of course there is hidden racism and closeted racists everywhere but many 3rd world countries are openly racist.

That's because hate crimes aren't exactly a thing except in the first world, so white people get disproportionately highlighted for being racist, because they're the ones who report most of the crimes related to race.

Here you can say nigger out loud and nobody will really give a shit. 1st worlders are just as racist as 3rd worlders, they just have police to fear.

True. What you describe about India sounds like Brazil. Brazilians like to call that elitism or classism but to me it is a form of racism. But as for Russia, true. it is different. It is just a lawless country full of uneducated people who say stupid shit but most don't actually mean it. Russia is a real life Sup Forums desu

>Qatari sndnggr has to derail YET another Mexican thread with his attention whoring and b8 comments

>Mexican threads are only for mexican posters

nigga u gay

por que hay tantas flechas en el suelo

>Go outside
>brazilians everywhere
This place is doomed

You don't even know Brazil.

Fuck yourself, CIA.

>Go outside
>borats everywhere
We are doomed

>go outside
>street is full of the sons of the Pachamama, the MAPUCHE WARRIORS
feelgreatman

Who would win genghis khan vs mapuche army?

tough call, would pay to see that

>go outside
>people smile at me
>girls blush and look away
>old people smile warmly
>men nod and smile

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH NORMIES
HUH?
WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY
WHAT ARE YOU CHUCKLING ABOUT YOU FUCKING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ASSHOLES