youtube.com/watch?v=Yk7vFBIm-kw
youtube.com/watch?v=QR_qa3Ohwls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime lads

no y*nks below this line

Haha not any more*dab**dab**dab*

el syrpo de atrocidad...

The reason why is because people just don't like it

Fuck off thread splitter. Use this when first then come back here.

fuck you nigger

imagine getting molested by your grandad lmao

How dare you speak to me like that you little worm. How fucking dare you.

What’s goin on my fellow americans

Haha no

the distinction between nigga and nigger only exist because of nigger's inability to pronounce r

nan fingered me bumhole lads

>Haha not any more*dab**dab**dab*

nobody is using this thread though

He’s right, shut up you vile scumbag

unspeakable dave readings coming from this post. just imagine being so autistic you can't bare to be in a thread made by "the yanks" hahahahahahahahahaha and thinking people like you hahahahahahaHaahah

>tfw your cat follows you around the backgarden

haha lol teehee fuck off yank xD

Pics

The Roosevelt Corollary was an addition to the Monroe Doctrine by President Theodore Roosevelt.

His Corollary states that the United States will intervene in conflicts between European countries and Latin American countries, rather than having the Europeans press their claims directly.

Roosevelt stated that in keeping with the Monroe Doctrine, the United States was justified in exercising "international police power".

Roosevelt's Corollary was first tested in 1903 when the German Empire attempted to blockade the ports of Venezuela. The Kaiser backed down when Roosevelt threatened war by sending his own larger fleet.

Roosevelt used his Corollary to act in the Dominican Republic in 1904, which at the time was becoming a failed state. He dispatched two warships and demanded the customs house be turned over to U.S. negotiators, who then used a percentage of the proceeds to pay foreign creditors to get the economy back on track.

Did I fucking ask for your opinion, you rat? No. So fuck right off.

shall be wanking to this soon

You’ll speak when spoken to, subject.

Your input was not wanted. It was not asked for. It was not needed.

So kindly, do us all a favour and crawl back into the disgusting little sewer you came from.

is this druggled addled twat ever not here? he's in /brit/ every single time i've taken a look

The colonies are getting uppity again

yeah lad

I thought only good countries had laws about this

post yours lads

*poos on the next yank poster's head*

fucking state of the other thread there’s a mentally ill yank having a breakdown because his grandad wanked him off and other yanks offering him encouragement

don't know what this is

nose is doing a bleed

How does no scandinavian country or the UK not have it

haha you got poo on your head mate

got me haha

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPAiPL7CQs

alri

Is this the real thread?

for you yank,no

no fuck off

Everyday I'm hustlin'
Hustle, hustlin' hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-ev-everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-ev-everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-everyday I'm, everyday I'm,
everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin' hustlin' hust-hustlin'

nope, the other one is

Oh you have foul mouths.

every day i'm gay

Why should I not join a political party?

how can I acquire an athletic british gf?

because you answer to the queen whoever is in charge so it doesn’t really matter does it

has kesha EVER released a bad song?

Because they're either bullshit or controlled by (((them))) directly or indirectly

Hey man it's all good, come give me a hug.

hundreds of times

by "them" who do you mean?

The Great White Fleet was the nickname for the battle fleet that completed a journey around the globe by order of United States President Theodore Roosevelt.

From 1897 to 1914, a naval arms race between the United Kingdom, United States, Russia, Japan and Germany took place.

The voyage of the Great White Fleet demonstrated that the U.S. had become a major sea power, with over-seas possessions that included Guam, Hawaii, the Philippines, and Puerto Rico.

On the order of Theodore Roosevelt, the United States built the Panama Canal, greatly reducing the time for ships to travel between the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. Therefore, Roosevelt also attempted to show Japan that the American fleet could be deployed anywhere, even from its Atlantic ports.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yk7vFBIm-kw

god just fuck off

fuck me this is an assault

Hmmm ah yes

no i try to avoid any contact with him if possible, which for better or worse means not attending any family gatherings or really anywhere my grandpa will be in general

i know by now i should have learned how to deal with it and move on but for some reason the memories of what he did to me have always been fresh as day

I bet he still thinks about it and cums whilst imagining you squirming trying to get him off

get cultured
youtube.com/watch?v=QR_qa3Ohwls

>navylet

anime tune

Lol the mentally ill yank got his bum creampied by an old man

Some Abo tribes used to (still do?) believe that they were re-incarnated as white men.

Keep thinking maybe the race war won't happen but then new shit keeps coming up that convinces me anew that it probably will.

And he caught his mom fucking a black guy

>Accept me !!!

hmm ah yes

If you’re not willing to integrate why are you here? You’re no better than the blacks and browns you claim to hate

>mom
FOY

You know (((them)))

just wish he hadnt done it 2bh

Is he the most powerful anglo in the entire anglosphere?

What a vile and racist post

Murder him, he ruined your life so you have to take his. Eye for an eye

Doubt this is real

looks like my dad

A carrier strike group (CSG) is an operational formation of the United States Navy.

It is composed of roughly 7,500 personnel, 1 guided-missile cruiser, 2 two destroyers, 2 submarines, and a supercarrier air wing of 65 to 70 aircraft.

The U.S. Navy maintains 11 carrier strike groups.
>1 that is always deployed to Japan.
>1 in Southwest Asia
>1 in the Mediterranean
>2 around the South American continent
>1 around the Arabian Pennisula
>1 around the North Sea
>4 that must be ready for deployment at any given time

no

Thanks for the Intel hun xoxoxox

is the soyboy meme poster canadian?

Canadians are all soyboys

there is one in particular that posts here i think he is candian but im not sure

>take a seat user
What do?

have seriously considered it since i was at least 12 and almost went through with it once, but realistically speaking doing so would almost certainly mean prison time since i'm the only one i know of who he ever violated

basically i'd rather experience the status quo outside prison walls than inside

say that to my face, bitch

dildo is so long and girthy that condoms break when i take them off lol

why are half of the jfs here jewish

I NEED A HERO
I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TIL THE END OF THE NIGHT

>If you’re not willing to integrate why are you here?

Forgot to switch your cam off?

A child molester cannot be allowed to go peacefully with old age. They don’t deserve it. Take his fucking life

GRUG SMASH!!

Child molestation is like falling and grazing your knee. These things happen in childhood and only make you stronger if you can cope mentally.

what a deano comment