Mason Foster
Mason Foster

el syrpo de atrocidad...

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

The reason why is because people just don't like it

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Fuck off thread splitter. Use this when first then come back here.

supforums.com/thread/85868499/international

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

fuck you nigger

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

imagine getting molested by your grandad lmao

James Cox
James Cox

How dare you speak to me like that you little worm. How fucking dare you.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

What’s goin on my fellow americans

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Haha no

Nolan Murphy
Nolan Murphy

the distinction between nigga and nigger only exist because of nigger's inability to pronounce r

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

nan fingered me bumhole lads

Mason James
Mason James

Haha not any more*dab**dab**dab*

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

nobody is using this thread though

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

He’s right, shut up you vile scumbag

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

unspeakable dave readings coming from this post. just imagine being so autistic you can't bare to be in a thread made by "the yanks" hahahahahahahahahaha and thinking people like you hahahahahahaHaahah

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

tfw your cat follows you around the backgarden

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

haha lol teehee fuck off yank xD

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Pics

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

The Roosevelt Corollary was an addition to the Monroe Doctrine by President Theodore Roosevelt.

His Corollary states that the United States will intervene in conflicts between European countries and Latin American countries, rather than having the Europeans press their claims directly.

Roosevelt stated that in keeping with the Monroe Doctrine, the United States was justified in exercising "international police power".

Roosevelt's Corollary was first tested in 1903 when the German Empire attempted to blockade the ports of Venezuela. The Kaiser backed down when Roosevelt threatened war by sending his own larger fleet.

Roosevelt used his Corollary to act in the Dominican Republic in 1904, which at the time was becoming a failed state. He dispatched two warships and demanded the customs house be turned over to U.S. negotiators, who then used a percentage of the proceeds to pay foreign creditors to get the economy back on track.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Did I fucking ask for your opinion, you rat? No. So fuck right off.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

shall be wanking to this soon

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

You’ll speak when spoken to, subject.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Your input was not wanted. It was not asked for. It was not needed.

So kindly, do us all a favour and crawl back into the disgusting little sewer you came from.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

is this druggled addled twat ever not here? he's in /brit/ every single time i've taken a look

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

The colonies are getting uppity again

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

yeah lad

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

I thought only good countries had laws about this

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

post yours lads

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

*poos on the next yank poster's head*

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

fucking state of the other thread there’s a mentally ill yank having a breakdown because his grandad wanked him off and other yanks offering him encouragement

Carter King
Carter King

don't know what this is

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

nose is doing a bleed

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

How does no scandinavian country or the UK not have it

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

haha you got poo on your head mate

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

got me haha

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

youtube.com/watch?v=1zPAiPL7CQs

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

alri

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Is this the real thread?

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

for you yank,no

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

no fuck off

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Everyday I'm hustlin'
Hustle, hustlin' hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-ev-everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-ev-everyday I'm hustlin'
Ev-ev-everyday I'm, everyday I'm,
everyday I'm hustlin'
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin' hustlin' hust-hustlin'

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

nope, the other one is

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Oh you have foul mouths.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

every day i'm gay

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Why should I not join a political party?

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

how can I acquire an athletic british gf?

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

because you answer to the queen whoever is in charge so it doesn’t really matter does it

Jack Green
Jack Green

has kesha EVER released a bad song?

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Because they're either bullshit or controlled by (((them))) directly or indirectly

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Hey man it's all good, come give me a hug.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

hundreds of times

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

by "them" who do you mean?

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

The Great White Fleet was the nickname for the battle fleet that completed a journey around the globe by order of United States President Theodore Roosevelt.

From 1897 to 1914, a naval arms race between the United Kingdom, United States, Russia, Japan and Germany took place.

The voyage of the Great White Fleet demonstrated that the U.S. had become a major sea power, with over-seas possessions that included Guam, Hawaii, the Philippines, and Puerto Rico.

On the order of Theodore Roosevelt, the United States built the Panama Canal, greatly reducing the time for ships to travel between the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. Therefore, Roosevelt also attempted to show Japan that the American fleet could be deployed anywhere, even from its Atlantic ports.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

youtube.com/watch?v=Yk7vFBIm-kw

Levi Green
Levi Green

god just fuck off

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

fuck me this is an assault

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Hmmm ah yes

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

no i try to avoid any contact with him if possible, which for better or worse means not attending any family gatherings or really anywhere my grandpa will be in general

i know by now i should have learned how to deal with it and move on but for some reason the memories of what he did to me have always been fresh as day

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

I bet he still thinks about it and cums whilst imagining you squirming trying to get him off

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

get cultured
youtube.com/watch?v=QR_qa3Ohwls

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

navylet

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

anime tune

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Lol the mentally ill yank got his bum creampied by an old man

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Some Abo tribes used to (still do?) believe that they were re-incarnated as white men.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Keep thinking maybe the race war won't happen but then new shit keeps coming up that convinces me anew that it probably will.

James Campbell
James Campbell

And he caught his mom fucking a black guy

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Accept me !!!

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

hmm ah yes

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

If you’re not willing to integrate why are you here? You’re no better than the blacks and browns you claim to hate

Angel Green
Angel Green

mom
FOY

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

You know (((them)))

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

just wish he hadnt done it 2bh

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Is he the most powerful anglo in the entire anglosphere?

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

What a vile and racist post

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Murder him, he ruined your life so you have to take his. Eye for an eye

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Doubt this is real

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

looks like my dad

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

A carrier strike group (CSG) is an operational formation of the United States Navy.

It is composed of roughly 7,500 personnel, 1 guided-missile cruiser, 2 two destroyers, 2 submarines, and a supercarrier air wing of 65 to 70 aircraft.

The U.S. Navy maintains 11 carrier strike groups.
1 that is always deployed to Japan.
1 in Southwest Asia
1 in the Mediterranean
2 around the South American continent
1 around the Arabian Pennisula
1 around the North Sea
4 that must be ready for deployment at any given time

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

no

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Thanks for the Intel hun xoxoxox

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

is the soyboy meme poster canadian?

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Canadians are all soyboys

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

there is one in particular that posts here i think he is candian but im not sure

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

take a seat user
What do?

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

have seriously considered it since i was at least 12 and almost went through with it once, but realistically speaking doing so would almost certainly mean prison time since i'm the only one i know of who he ever violated

basically i'd rather experience the status quo outside prison walls than inside

John Carter
John Carter

say that to my face, bitch

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

dildo is so long and girthy that condoms break when i take them off lol

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

why are half of the jfs here jewish

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

I NEED A HERO
I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TIL THE END OF THE NIGHT

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

If you’re not willing to integrate why are you here?

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Forgot to switch your cam off?

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

A child molester cannot be allowed to go peacefully with old age. They don’t deserve it. Take his fucking life

Levi Young
Levi Young

GRUG SMASH!!

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

Child molestation is like falling and grazing your knee. These things happen in childhood and only make you stronger if you can cope mentally.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

what a deano comment

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

if this was you it made no sense the person was literally making fun of someone who had been molested and then you defend him with by telling me if you i dont want to integrate then i should leave?

fucking idiot

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

Genuinely would murder someone if they’d molested me and got away with it desu. Although I’d plan the murder meticulously to not get caught.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Although I’d plan the murder meticulously to not get caught.
no you wouldn't

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

ye would

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

convinced that /brit/ is crawling with niggers.

Cameron James
Cameron James

youd be gay with some mental issues

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Is it easy for a Brit to get a Aussie/kiwi citizenship and vice versa?

Henry King
Henry King

I'm going to be honest mate I didn't even follow the reply chain just had a chuckle at a yank posting a brown hands image.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

No
Yes

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Child molestation is like falling and grazing your knee. These things happen in childhood and only make you stronger if you can cope mentally.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

follow him at night in the dark and obliterate his knee caps, if he accuses you all his noncery comes out, if he doesn’t accuse you, you get off free

win win

my older brother (few year age gap) touched me when i was 5, i’ve never gotten over it and i never will. even as i write this it kills a little part of me, yet i’ve never told anyone (in real life). the closest i ever got was telling my girlfriend something bad happened as a child. i don’t like my brother that much for it and i can never truly forgive him, but it would destroy our family if i said it out loud

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

nope

it's like when guys say "if I was a girl I'd be masturbating all day"
if you were that hypothetical person, you wouldn't be doing those things

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Hunter-Killer is the name of a smart-weapons project by the United States Air Force.

They are described as extremely stealthy. They are able to carry a reconnaissance payload, a jammer system, a high-power microwave weapon, and four 100 kilogram (220 pound) GPS-guided bombs. It could also create a decoy of itself.

Range is given as up to 1,000 nautical miles (1,850 kilometers). After the mission, the Hunter-Killers can return to base and land conventionally on retractable landing gear.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

Fuck off, it's difficult.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

fair enough

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

it’s all coming out now, everyone in /brit/ was molested aswell as having phimosis

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

a high-power microwave weapon
How long does it take to heat up my water?

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

phimosis
lmao

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Need a GF in my life lads.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

*blocks your path*
no nuclear ships allowed mate

David Harris
David Harris

but if I was a girl I would be masturbating all day

David Cruz
David Cruz

Mate you got touched up by your brother lol?

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Fuck off yanks

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

no you wouldn't
that's your male brain thinking about things from your male brain perspective

girls don't masturbate all day, and if you were a girl, you probably wouldn't be an exception

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Nulka is an active missile decoy built by American/Australian collaboration.

Nulka is designed to seduce missiles away from their targets.

It has a unique design in that it hovers in mid air while seducing the incoming anti-ship missile.

As of October 2010 Nulka had been fitted to more than 150 Australian, Canadian and United States warships.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTonfJQI_8

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

you are fucking retarded

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

dont eve know who died at the school shooting
just know that bald headed lesbian

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

I masturbate all day tho

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

yeah, like, copped a feel if i remember it properly. after that though it never happened again, i don’t think i’ll ever understand the circumstances and i’m not sure i ever want to

it probably explains the huge disdain i have for my family desu and the lack of desire to have more than one child

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_nuclear_tests_at_Maralinga
*nukes wacky Bruce*

William Foster
William Foster

letting your brother get away with molesting you
state of this specimen
you need to man up

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

still no average British gf
time to end it all lads, goodbye world

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

bit gay desu

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

you'll leave before i will

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

bit GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY mate that's fucking gay what are you a bender?

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Here is some help. My opinion is that since ‘Aryan’ is a prohibited term for northern europeans who are descendants of the Yamna, most of this discussion is an exercise in trying to define ‘white’ as a substitute for ‘Descendants of the Yamna and their Culture’.
Meanwhile, others want to claim membership in white civilization or ancestry for various signal reasons - and some to escape the pejorative association with the steppe and desert peoples.
Early advancements in the early bronze age (before the 1177 collapse) were made by those west, south, and east of the black sea, the levant, and mesopotamia. Its unclear whether the Yamna expansion was influential on the bronze age collapse or not. It’s logical but we have little evidence. They did combine horse wheel and bronze.

I think the significant advancements in the ancient european world (the bronze age recovery, after the bronze age dark age), and in the modern european world (after the abrahamic dark age caused by imposition of christianity by eastern rome, and by the imposition of islam under the arab expansions) were made by southern migrations of populations from north and west of the black sea, and likely in the river sections of the north sea.
And I think this culture and its genetic advantages are what northern european (unmixed) ‘whites’ wish to preserve. (celtic-scandianvian-germanic-north-and-east slavic, above the alps and the black sea, and west of the urals.
I think the broader definition of ‘whites’ includes those with west black sea, and anatolian admixture (mediterraneans and southern slavs).
I think the broader definition of ‘whites’ includes all of christendom (caucuses and anatolians but not turks)
I think there is an attempt by levantines and Mesopotamians to identify as ‘white’ to escape negative connotations of being Semites.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

incestuous bender filth get out of my fucking thread

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

This is largely because the arabs destroyed eastern roman, levantine and mesopotamian civilizations - as well as egyptian and north african civilizations, and made the economic and cultural recovery of the western empire impossible.
I don’t think anyone considers north and south semites ‘white’ nor the various step people that arose from the anatolian, mesopotamian iranian (black haired fairer skinned) peoples.
I mean, I can tell the difference between the regional celts, a Frank, A high, middle, and low german, a southern and northern scandinavian and an englishman, and almost all of us can tell the difference between the various slavs (they are more aquiline and have smaller heads). We are inclusive with our greek and southern italian and sardinian cousins. Largely for cultural reasons.
The dirty secret of world history is ‘the steppe and desert people are pretty bad, and the europeans, east asians, indians, and africans have been fighting off the desert and steppe people for thousands of years.
Here is something from one people who know a great deal more than I do about this subject.
That depends on your definition of White; it's as easy as that.
The truth is that anyone who can read a PCA-plot will know that Europe is genetically divided into two different categories and that is North and South European, with the latter being less homogenous and closer to the Middle East in terms of FST-distance, which strengthens the idea that Southern Europe has received gene flow from West Asia. This becomes more evident when you see that Sardinians do not express this pattern (pulling toward the Middle East) despite having no Steppe ancestry.

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

that's because you're a weird mentally ill man

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

honorary brit here

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

With that being said, you should take a look at the plot I attached by Lazaridis et al (2016) which showcases the intra-European division. Ignore the non-European clusters. What you will see is that Chris' theory of Italy and Spain being supposedly half-White is null and void, although admittedly there is South-North cline within Italy (since Italy is the country with the highest genetic diversity in Europe).
The point is that even the northern part of Italy is well within the Southern European genetic continuum. The only country which has a legitimate North Europe-South Europe crossover cline is France.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

ah yes will definitely be reading all of this

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Yes but I’d also be a weird mentally ill girl

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

no you wouldn't

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

If I had a brother and he touched my willy I’d tell all his mates he’s a fucking nonce and then lamp him

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Wait wait wait. So you are seething about something that you don't even remember (thus can't even be sure that it really actually happened).

Over the next few weeks I want you to really consider things from a current perspective. You were angry when you were younger about a (perceived) wrong. Think about your brother now. Do you think he will molest kids? Do you think he will molest his own or your potential kids? Do you think he damages your family with his current actions?
Think about how you can bring your family together as a unit for the benefit of your future children

Did us a favour mate.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

copped a feel
are you sure it wasn't accidental

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

ye would

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

bullying someone for being touched up by their brother
this is a new low for /brit/

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

is it only me or you lads also want to stand against the major opinions in Sup Forums?

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

*cops a feel*

David Myers
David Myers

he isn't cruel to societies weakest members

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

if you let your brother touch you you're gay simple as

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Not really bullying, just pointing out that it’s a tad bent

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

he still hasnt read it

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

is it possible to be a nihilist without being an edgelord fedora

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Reminder that all of our governments (UK, USA, Aussie, Cannuk) are virtually combined at this point

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

dire yank post

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

yes read dawkins

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

i expect dad or cousin before i start doling out sympathy

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

think you misread my post. i said WITHOUT being a fedora edgelord

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

and I said read the god delusion

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

Going down to the corner store with Pookie and RayRay. Y'all need anything?

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

if you remember being touched as a child then technically you're imagining kids being molested which means you are a nonce

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

lads told someone i could help them with their homework but I CANT how do you do 1a

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

wish I was German

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

<

William Reyes
William Reyes

letting nonces get away with it

Should your brother have children and they get molested and fucked up for life it’ll be all your fault @ the brother shagger

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

The Five Eyes is a top-secret intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Much of the sharing of information is performed via the ultra-sensitive STONEGHOST network, which has been claimed to contain "some of the Western world's most closely guarded secrets."

Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) is a project currently being developed by the United States Space Command to relay secure communications for the Armed Forces of the United States, the British Armed Forces, and the Canadian Forces.

The Wideband Global SATCOM system (WGS) is a high capacity satellite communications system planned for use in partnership by the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and the Australian Department of Defence.

"We need systems that work on the worst day in the history of the world,” says Todd Harrison, director of the Aerospace Security Projectt

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

first you need to find all the angles on the left triangle, two are given, then you need to use those and some theorems I can't remember to get x. then you find all the angles on the right triangle, use some more theorems, plugging in x, and you've got y

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

WTF, I used to be able to know how to do this shit in High School. Haha.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

why is it always an american wanking off over five eyes? it's just some shit agreement that gets abused by one side like our extradition policy

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

some theorems I can't remember to get x.
yeah this is what im currently figuring out

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

the duke of wellington was the greatest general of all time

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

in school someone called me 4 eyes so i gouged his eye out with my pencil and said haha now i'm 5 eyes you prick

no i didn't
but i wish i did
FUCK you donald you fucking cunt you fucking RUINED German for me

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

glad i grew up with stuff like courage and dexters lab
kino shows that

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Yo, what's this stuff called my friend?

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

what's your height?

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

doing a read but unironically

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Fourrr eyesssss o-o

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

i'm going to spend a few minutes trying to remember this shit then i'll try to help your "friend" out okay x

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

trigonometry

literally did 2nd year uni maths and cant figure this shit out lmfao

Carter Long
Carter Long

northern europe is just living in southern europes shadow

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

That’s a feminine hand

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

trigonometry
back to tumblr lmao roastie

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

ermm mary beard is problematic shitlord

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

My captcha was the sign for President George Bush Turnpike. I'd rather never be president than have shit like that named after me.

What subcategory of trigonometry though?

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Has anyone here read The Art of the Deal? I'm thinking of reading it just for a laugh.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

not i

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

It's cumming, lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thehumanitystar.com/

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

I watch the Johnny Depp film and it was fucking shit like you face

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

don’t need to

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

black panther was boring and derivative

also wakanda isn't even a real country

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

love jumping into the middle of a thread and fucking it up by posting with the same flag as one side of the argument

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Is any of the hate towards Mary Beard actually justified? As far as I know nothing she has said has been wrong. Seems more like people aren't hearing what they want to hear.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

black panther was boring and derivative

also wakanda isn't even a real country

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

black panther was meant as a gigantic
what if
wakanda wasn't supposed to be real

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

the superheroes in the film aren't real too

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

I typed 'call into question vs cast doubt' into google and only meanings are coming up (both mean the same thing...). Do they have different emphasis? Do they have that word where it has a different amount of respect when listened to (e.g. please go away vs fuck off, homosexual vs bender etc)?

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

wakanda will woop your ass if you keep dissing our movie whitwboi

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

are people watching black panther because it’s good or as a political statement? never watched a marvel film so i shan’t be breaking that record i’m just curious

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

gif.gif

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

are people watching black panther because it’s good or as a political statement? never watched a marvel film so i shan’t be breaking that record i’m just curious

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

who what where when why oh wew

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

alright what the fuck is going on

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

are people watching black panther because it’s good or as a political statement?
Both. It's a very good film but a lot of African-Americans are making it political so the /pol/ yanks are angry.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

don’t know how i did that

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

wonder what millennials would be like if they weren't slaved to post-ironic nihilism

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

it's not good at all

the first hour is boring and the second hour completely predictable

all the women are ugly too

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

it's a very good film

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

strawpoll.me/15111172
strawpoll.me/15111172
strawpoll.me/15111172
strawpoll.me/15111172
strawpoll.me/15111172
strawpoll.me/15111172
IMPORTANT POLL

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

can you solve it from here lad it's just algebra once you use the law of sines

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

autism is bad.....

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Just joined Young Liberals. AMA

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Just joined The Young Turks. AMA

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

i've completely failed at life

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

what kind of animal would you be if you had to be a kind of animal
a human

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

doesn't matter cause you'll die in the end

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

house cat
small animal
shant be voting with peasants of such bad taste

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

replying without actually replying
custom image filename
australian flag

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

so a nigger?

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

hey we got the same answer x

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

i picked small animal because i'm a runt what else?

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

for what purpose

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

If I had to be an animal I'd be a NIGGER. Get it, because NIGGERS aren't human? Haha I'm on a roll tonight.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Contribute to my community and cv

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

no reptile option

fuck off mammal supremacist

Parker King
Parker King

no bird option

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

birds are overpowered and reptiles are edgy

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

I always joke about them but at the end of the day I know the NIGGERS and I are still tight.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

t. nigger

James Thomas
James Thomas

love math but i always forget the formulae and shit

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

I don't care if they're overpowered. If I can't be a human I want to be a bird.
I suppose I could settle for dolphin or elephant though.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

birds are overpowered

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

no dinosaur option

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

being a cute girls cat is better then being no gf

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

are niggers overpowered?

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

so x is ~56.1 yeah?

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Doing a Maccas run soon lads. What should I get?

David Garcia
David Garcia

look at it go

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Get a razor and run it down your forearm.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

hey lads haha

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

avian talons typed this post

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Just had a cursory glance at /pol/ and every post there SCREAMS underage. Shan't be going there again

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Maccas
mcchicken plain no lettuce or mayo

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

I think the wife has eloped. A quick visit to the doctor has taken almost 2 hours.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

Edgy.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

chicken big mac, ten mcnuggets without sauce, and two medium fries

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

whacky!

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

large zinger stacker meal with pepsi max

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

are you using radians on your calculator because that will fuck you up

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

She's off at the club.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Getting breddy whacky in here lads

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

I've never been to therapy but the idea of telling someone who you've never met nor has any reason to care about you all the reasons why you think you're deranged enough for therapy is utterly ludicrous to me.
They would more than likely tell you to fuck off and man up or something of the likes.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Blades generally are.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

The absolute Islamic STATE of Britain

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

*swaps the mouse for my exposed bollocks*

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Their job isn't to care, it's to teach you methods of handling your own shit.

James Campbell
James Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

grab me a big mac will ya

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

internalized toxic masculinity
:(

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Since when did mice fly?

Leo White
Leo White

First, find those missing angles in the two triangles. All triangles add up to 180 degrees so it's a matter of subtraction. Now that you got that done, use the law of sines to start finding the missing sides.

sin(90)/x=sin(28)/17. Solve the proportion, and you will get x. Do the same now for the other triangle. sin(41)/y=sin(missing angle of the right triangle)/x. That should do it.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

that owl is genuinely scary

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Don't come near me. Do not touch me.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

If the mouse wasn't in the air, when swapped for his bollocks his arse would be buried in the ice
Why do you want him to have a cold arse?

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Loved this scene in Harry Potter

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

W
H
A
C
K
Y

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

dad walks in

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Is it at all healthy to lack empathy and to feel exhausted 80% of the time?

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

whacky bruce

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Making the new lads

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

sin(90)/x=sin(28)/17
easier to solve this question if you do x/sin(90) = 17/sin(28) since it cancels out to just x = 17/sin(28)

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

supforums.com/thread/85870169/international

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Just continue here

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

is there anything more pathetic than mathrunts? off yourselves you robotic weirdos

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Maths is a social construct

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

i was thanks for that mate

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

jews

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

New
supforums.com/thread/85871647/international

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit