Macedonian: Dobar den - Good day
Bulgarian: Dobur den - Good day

Meanwhile:

Polish: Dobry dzien - [the] Day [is] good
Why do Poles do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvzZqis3nRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoops, it's actually Dzien dobry in Polish.
If it were Dobry dzien, Pooland wouldn't be a sore thumb

Polish death camps.

You can also say "Den dobryy" in that order in Russian, it's not a mistake and pretty common as well, just a bit less formal.

In some situations you can just say 'dobry' in Polish, but noone will say 'dobry dzień' here

Or ceszc, siema and more commonly ja pierdole

>ja pierdole means hello in Polish
Umm, not really

Ja pierdole boze kurwa maszc

>Dobry dzien
instead of
>Dzien dobry
The day can be good, not the other way arround wtf.
You dont think oh good its day, also life is suffering and there are no good things soo i just say dzien and state the fact that its another milestone in my long journey through agony.

In Spanish, they say "Good days", when they mean "good day".

>You dont think oh good its day
You think "it's a good day" (Dobry dzien) and just wish the same to others as a greeting.

Days are never good in central - eastern europe

Why would you say something like this in the first place

Buenos días david.

Why are american banters always so cringy?

more acurate is "good day" means "have a good day" at least that's what it means in czech republic...

But you do use "Dobry den" as a greeting, not like a farewell.

Hey, do you know the one where Churchill met with a Czech diplomat who proceeded to greet him with 'good day', to which Churchill replied 'well, this was the shortest meeting I've ever attended!'

It's "dzień dobry", not "dobry dzień".

Tak, kurwa

We can do whatever the fuck we want and there is nothing that g*Rmanoid subhumans can do about it.

Please, don't associate Russian with those euroshit languages.

Slavic languages.
All i hear is, 'Chuh chuh zhh zhch' ts'chuch poo'ts' tzzz ruh'zhh ts'chuch'. Like someone trying to speak with a mouth full of cereal.

American language.
All I hear is, skrrrrrah pap pap ka-ka-ka skidiki pap pap and a pu pu pudrrrrr boom, skya du du ku ku dun dun, poom poom. Like somebody trying ro speak with a chest full of lead.

Actually, czech people just say "Dobrý" or "Dobrej" quite often. We are literally too lazy to say the whole thing, so we just say "good [one]" It is considered informal, but it's quite normal to say it even when coming to a shop etc.

Is this /slav/-thread?

Get some qtips and clear your years. I bet that would help with that issue :p

Chuh chuh chuch, poehali!

keked

siema kto PL?

no elo

>All i hear is, 'Chuh chuh zhh zhch' ts'chuch poo'ts' tzzz ruh'zhh ts'chuch'. Like someone trying to speak with a mouth full of cereal.
Despite being slav and speaking Russian I fully understand what you are saying. Polish sounds exactly like that!

Poles just want to be different.

This, I exclusively say just "Dobrý". Saying the whole thing feels weird now, I got too used to shortening it.

and we often just shorten it to 'dan', so when you see your neighbour and you're not going to chat them up, you just say 'dan' and are on your way

We often shorten "dobry den" to
>O jobana zdorova bratuha čokak ono normas nu i zajebca davaj-byvaj

we should use declension desu, in genitive it would make more sense:
>dobrego dnia

Is it animate accusatve? Or genetive because of negation (ne budet tebe dobrogo dnja!)?

youtube.com/watch?v=IvzZqis3nRQ

It's the same situation with "dobro". Russians use "HARASHO"

Fucking HARASHHHOOO. God damn Rossjans

>people are being polite and well-meaning to him for days into the future
>too autistic to figure it out, decides it's a weird language quirk

We use both "dobro" and "horosho" for "good", these words have very little difference and in very specific context.
Same thing with "evil", we use both "zlo" and "ploho"

can anyone except Russians do something like this?
"dobreyshego vechrocka?"

Naidobreyshego vecherochka vam, moi lybyezneysheey sudar'

you'd have to explain what that is first

Polish language is basically latino-germanic, despite being classified as a slavic one.

Stronger form of dobry vecher

Дoбpый вeчep - Dobry vecher - Good evening.
Дoбpeйшeгo вeчepoчкa - Dobreyshego vecherochka - (I wish you) the best evening

Also from my postHaидoбpeйшeгo вeчepoчкa - Naidobreyshego vecherochka - even stronger form of previous variant, that technically has the same meaning - (I wish you) the best evening, but нaи at the start amplifies it.

Yeah, I can tell how it works grammatically now, I just wasn't sure.

We only say dobro as the nominative, boljše and najboljše are the comparative and superlative. If we did use dobro as a root for the, they would be about the way you say them though.

Vecherochka sounds like it would be a diminutive though. Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, we don't use greetings like that. It's just dober večer or dober dan or dobro jutro.

>Anyway, we don't use greetings like that. It's just dober večer or dober dan or dobro jutro.
Neither do we, really. These superlative and diminutive forms were used by our nobility, and peasants made fun of it for centuries, so we are just upholding this tradition by doing the same thing.

Poles are the only Slavs who are not subhumans

t.

At least they come here to work, then they return home. Other Slavs just scrounge around, drink and do drugs, they are leeches. The few Russians that can even afford to come here are only here to launder their dirty money on properties in London, driving up the prices for everyone else. Worthless people.

the second one, so it would be just:
(i wish you) dobrogo dnja!

Russian is alright I think, but Polish sounds as bad as Arabic I think.