>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sweets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my favorite character is samwell tully

reminder that based radmure BTFO tywin lannister in battle

Yes yes well done Ser Aliser well done

HOWEVER

Are there any transgender characters in GRRM's books? He's a feminist pacifist cuck so it wouldn't surprise me.

Come to think of it why hasn't Dumb & Dumber shoehorned a transgender character in the show already, so they can get more diversity points?

Tobias Menzies didn't show up to the set in fear of D&D writing his character into a corner..

Arya kills Freys..leaves Edmure in cell.

He also has it in with HBO for cancelling Rome

>unfeeling god who can communicate through time and space and manipulates history to bring his chosen hero(es) to fight his archnemesis, the Great Other

>repeatedly saying i'm not a lord over and over until the rules of dramatic irony indicate he is in fact a lord of a different kind

>shall i tell you the name of the one who spoke, or where he lives?

who is sweets?

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Sweets

Marco Polo was such an entertaining clusterfuck.
Should have just dealt with Kublai and his family/foes, told from Marco's perspective. But of course they had to bring in ridiculous martial arts, forced romance, and templars for some fucking reason.

>EDMURE

Who's that lol? What's that Arya's dad?

nope. Stannis burned them all

underrated cast members?

roslin is cursed btw

Marco Polo should have been only about Marco Polo himself and his experiences of the far east as an outsider instead of having Kublai Khan and the chinese dude as protagonists

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

Why are we still pretending that gayface isn't a thing?

first for froggy

AND HARRENHAL I SHAPPOSHE

Serious discussion.

Out of all of the remaining characters, who would you pick for Azor Ahai, the one that parallels his life (or that will)?

Honestly I'd go with either Jorah or Jaime. Those would honestly be great twists.

Theon

The Prester John angle was getting interesting imo.

That was some serious redpilled historic writing. And I think beyond the set costs was a reason for cancellation.

The forced romance was stupid since they were just gonna drown that bitch anyway, you didnt even need that character, just Marco watching brutal shit go down.

Why can't they make a solid historic action drama set in Asia without kungfu BWC

Tobias Menzies is fucking great. Watch Outlander to see some great performances as the two Randalls

Ish of the tableh?

kek, we aren't. Just don't wanna guess which season he developed it from sucking jewcock

Arya forgot to fetch him at the twins.

>serious discussion
>azor ahai

also bran being told by benjen how to use magic to resurrect someone.

also the reason why its azor ahai "reborn" is not because he's actually "reborn" but because bran already knows the story of azor ahai and is just communicating to the past to instigate prophecies about his story that hasnt ever happened yet.

>action drama set in Asia
>without kungfu

Come on, that's like asking for a medieval action drama without knights

Theon, Tyrion, or Gendry

>Just don't wanna guess which season he developed it from sucking jewcock
>season

I think you meant to say "X-Men audition"

I'm sure some of the boy-whores Victarion burned were trained for that purpose.

he looked like a sissy boy in season 1 so, season 1?

>Tyrion

Jaime

Beric

or all of them

Post yfw it turns out that Gendry and his boat saved Edmure and Roslin from the Unsullied

Tyrion is such a nothingburger of a character.
people only like him because theyre supposed to and its just the majority of the audience who doesnt really think too hard about the show that claim hes one of their favorites

Kek

So who is the Great Other then?

if you think it's anyone but jaime you're a fucking retard
i don't know how much more obvious gurm can make it without titling his next book after it

these little eyes shoops fucking kill me hahahaaaafuck lok at arya her face is so fucked up LOLOL like a '70s cartoon grumpkin wtf hahahaaaaaa

Since Casterly rock was a ploy I assume Rosalin and Edmure are under guard at some other Lannister controlled place, lannisport, Kingslanding

They took away all of Tyrion's viciousness
They took away all of Jon's intelligence

The God of the White Walkers, of Ice and Death to R'hllor's Fire and Shadow.

The Night King in the show obviously. not sure in the books. Maybe just the Others as a whole.

brans actor has referred to bran as the night kings archnemesis/sworn enemy like a hundred times

Salsa was probably the most insufferable she's ever been in that episode. Like all of a sudden she's some sort of amazing strategist and pre-planner out of the blue

>le mind trick queen

Tyrion was a good character from season 1 to season 4 episode 9

now he has no character, he's just danys beta orbiter, and peter is phoning it in, who could blame him

I guess I'm the only one who thoroughly enjoyed everything about the series. I know it wasn't perfect but I just had a lot of fun with it. I was really hoping they'd get to the Japanese invasions but alas my weeb lusts are squandered once more.

I just gonna go ahead and guess the priest has a n ass touching problem he's promised God he would take care of.

Does GRR still have the balls to kill Danny In the books off via Jorah so he can be the hero?

>rewatching season 1
>realize that if season 1 moved at the same pace as season 4 it would've ended when they arrive at kings landing

this show used to be kino, all the sets and costumes looked better. there were memorable supporting characters played by good actors. it's like they just stopped giving a shit.

My fanboy fantasy is that whoever is in charge of the Freys now releases Radmure and surrenders the Riverlands back to the Tullys.

>"My characters who come back from death are worse for wear. In some ways, they're not even the same characters anymore. The body may be moving, but some aspect of the spirit is changed or transformed, and they've lost something."

John Snow now at elast until night king gets there and sets free the great one

>bran is the lord of light and jaime is his chosen one

is this kino?

This.

Also everyone in Winterfell is either a wildling, a Northerner or from the Vale, why wouldn't a random armorer know about covering armor with leather?

if he wasn't doing it for jaime/cersei already he could easily do that

but he won't do the same schtick twice (i hope)

I knew that I meant as an individual we know of currently. Nice quads

more like why wouldnt they know that covering armor in leather is not a thing. i guess they were just ignoring her so they didnt come off as mansplainers.

The prophecy being untrue in the first place would be a nice unexpected twist I can imagine George pulling.

I mean. mongols are horsemen/ archers but I see your point.

that brother on brother fight season 1 was pretty good.

thousand eyes was just OP and unnecessary to the plot. He was more of a convenience.

the kungfu whore should have been dead season one

Marco can learn some kungfu, but need to use it rarely. As an italian court intrigue should hav been his forte

I wanted a season 3 for sure but mostly because the cliffhanger of season 2 was so goddamn shitty.
Netflix should have tossed them more money so they can finish it properly instead of making failed original series every other week.

its all because she got raped in the ass

Ugh that's so lazy. Now I'm wondering how they many faced god will come back into play or if it will be cast aside like Theon's character development

Is the nonchalance about it that got me the most. Like it's just another day and she's Lady of Winterfell and she has this mild irritation that the silly men aren't already preparing for Winter and shit.

Fuck I hate this show.

Can't wait for Sunday

What about Apulle or Cui Cui?

how do you maintain/wash a breastplate covered in leather`? why do you even need a breastplate covered in leather ?

>I know it wasn't perfect but I just had a lot of fun with it.

that moment Ahmed finds that out of all the whores in the entire empire he somehow fucked his mom.

>"Emilia isnt a sex"

APOLOGIZE

If GoT taught me anything it's not to trust thots

holy fucking yum

That's what happens when SJWs become the primary audience. Anything more than YAASS QUEEN moments are too complex and reek of intelligence privilege for them.

they did more with less.

they can toss money at everything now.

>tfw no posho upper-middle-class English gf whose probably completely insufferable and occasionally makes you think that the Luftwaffe missed a bit

>europeans

It's like shes trying to not let herself go.

like at any moment she could go from 125-180 in less than a month.

I like her though

lets be honest you'd react this way if you were being attacked by this drag queen too.

and when the khan's guard and army sided with him instead of kublai's royal son and heir

>"Let's humanise the golddigging whore that Tyrion is clearly deluding himself into loving for extra pathos - trust us, it'll work"

>muh SJW
Don't you think all of the shows that pander to alt-right neo-nazi white supremacists are just as bad?

absolutely this.

this , the sand snakes ruined alot. they even made watching bronn less fun
...Bronn is Azor Ahai

why didnt the nights watch give them something to wear or at least a fucking coat thats not rotting animals crudely sewn together

Hail our saviour

take it easy pajeet

>the sand snakes ruined alot

Still surprised that they were killed off to improve Euron's status as this season's villain

which ones are they? I think GoT is literally the only show I still watch and that's only because I find it fascinating just how bad it has become. So yeah I'm kind of out of the loop.

the first few seasons had such a nice aesthetic

everything seems so washed out and muddy now

They were only there so Euron could kill someone that wasn't important.

And to give Cercei some YAAAS QUEEN SLAY moment.

Come to think of it, what was her reason to kill Mycella again?

it makes sense since Jaime also started the whole ordeal by killing the mad king. Literally the savior.

Nah I'd have a go.

>he likes men in wigs
thats your business buddy.

Based Big Dragons Dany working my penis into a shoot and convulsions

>Come to think of it, what was her reason to kill Mycella again?
>too many Dorne characters
>Myrcella is going to die anyway
>Kill two birds with one stone by having the Sand Sneks kill Doran, his son, and Myrcella

not by much, he's still a protagonist in my book.

at this point he can kill whoever he wants and its a plus in my book. ramsay was evil enough with feeding girls to dogs and flaying peple. Also his intro was great, you actuallly trusted him like theon/

yea that was weird, along with stretching out that council meeting between him and Kaidu all season..

sigh*

does it bum you out that some tv shows never seem to make the show for the people who actually watch it?

If Rome can be cancelled in 2 season I guess Marco Polo had a decent run.