Assad=terrorist

Assas just ordered bombing of innocent civilians again, he purposely killed dozens of them. It happens on a regular basis and he shouldn't be allowed to continue commiting such crimes, he can't keep getting away with.
Assad and the Syrian government forces are bastards, murderers and terrorists. They must be destroyed, Assad must be overthrown and put on trial.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43121547

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/pentagon-seeks-to-invest-550-million-for-sdf-127220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

No one gives a fuck about this conflict or the people in it

/thread

Sad!

This conflict and its people are the biggest humanitarian crisis right now and they're the reason why the refugee crisis in Europe exists, you politically illiterate moron.

Also this is fake news.

Sandnigger warfare sucks and is boring I'm just waiting when real people start having wars.

Tell that to Putin, Ivan

>be russian PMCs in Syria
>start raiding a US base
>be literally BTFOd by airstrikes
>your government still denies anything happened

They were cossacks and chechens

Basically the trash of Russia

No, there were ethnic russians too among those who got killed. The russians government simply doesn't give a shit about the people.

Assad is a good guy who did almost nothing wrong. Now shoo shoo Ashenkenazim spook

> russians don't leave own people

Nobody gives a shit. This is war.
Also what are we supposed to do now? Start running in circles throwing our shekels at them? Grow up.

Also: just because it has been reported, it doesn’t mean that everything written there is true. We simply can’t know that and therefore don’t give a shit.

Alri Ivan.

Extremely good post.

BASED ASSAD

DESTROY ALL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS

FUCK ALL COUNTRIES WHO SUPPORT TERRORISTS

FUCK ALL TERRORISTS WHO TARGET CHRISTIANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

>2018
>STILL FALLING FOR WESTERN MEDIA LIES ABOUT ASSAD

This

>m-muh ebil assad!
kek glad he's finally in the mop up stage of the war

Op is a fag, but that's nothing new.

Only fags hate Assad and Putin.
Dont be a fag.

Putin is garbage though, and has nothing to do with assad, who's based. Please don't lump the two together.

Yeah and it's fucking worked. The Syrian Army has regained at least 75% of the territory. Almost all of the gains have come in the past year, too. The entire area with red arrows was controlled by either the FSA or ISIS 3 months ago. At this rate, Bashar will win by Summer

>PMCs
Yeah they where not federal troops so why care?

I wonder why they dont just drop a few FAE warheads on Idlib and be done with it.

It can be assumed that literally no civilian living there is secular anymore, but only consist of the families of the vile islamist subhuman spawn.

>666
Base God Bashar confirmed for summer victory. I really wish Wikipedia would update their shit, the ISIS pocket got shit kicked and literally gave up a week ago

thank u based russia

Nah, the FSA is running out of soldiers. They're literally just gonna walk in and take the city

hope he uses gas tbqh

Trump and Macron will rape him if so

In what way is this fake news?

I'm sorry man. This board is full of retards. I appreciate the company of another sane person though.

Are they certain its civilian?
The Turkey drone footage blowing up YPG vehicle depot has the fighters wearing civilian clothes.

Those guys shelled civilians with mortars from inside Ghouta.
They killed children just walking around in Damascus.
BBC didn't say shit.
They locked up children in the middle of the streets as human shields.
BBC didn't say shit.

I'm saying it's fake news because like this austrian said there is absolutely zero evidence that they hit civilians. It's most likely syrian apologist propaganda.

>austrian
He is a russian immigrant, just saying.

>throwing our shekels at them
hurriyetdailynews.com/pentagon-seeks-to-invest-550-million-for-sdf-127220
Pentagon already does the shekel throwing.

Alri Ahmed

Would you?

Inshallah, brother

No such thing as innocent civilians when theres a war. Civilian victims are collateral damage and they're inevitable.

The problem is that Assad bombs civilians only all the time and he targets them directly on purpose.