What house are you bros?

What house are you bros?

Whatever house numales on twitter align with "racists, bigots, homophobes, transphobes" when they have no argument.

The only house with a fucking sword

Slytherin?

god damn you sound like such a loser. W E W

Dubs confirm

when I did the pottermore thing I got slytherin.
harry potter houses are like zodiac signs for """"smart""'" girls.

Wouldn't a lion destroy all these other house animals? Like how big a snkae we talking here?

I always tried to identify as a fucking witch hunter.

perhaps because I was contrarian and liked to picture myself as an edgy bastard.

prolly hit up ravenclaw for the emo girls

Someone please post that photoshop collage of Hermione if she were in the other houses.
Her Slytherin one is fucking perfection.

Or genuine personality types and mental temperament

>"You see, I'm a slytherin so this really appeals to me"

Roooobot HOUSE!

The normal one or the lewd one?

>being this edgy and contrarian
are you me?

how is that any different from
>"You see, I'm a sagittarius so this really appeals to me"?

The normal ones look the best I always hate these.

fag

The latter

>DAE dark and hopeless
Whoever directed later HP movies was a hack.

If we are talking the stereotypical reasons behind the animals a snake doesnt fight. They strike you and let you die from poison.

WHERE'S THE AUTISTIC PASTA??

>posts it again
You have shit Sup Forums tier taste. Normal is best.

Did the Patronus quiz on Pottermore. Not a single question about my happy memories, which is all a Patronus is. Instead:
>choose: leaf, twig, stick
>choose: blade or spade
>choose: shadow or light
Fuck Pottermore. And I got a mouse as a result.

>this legit pleb letterboxd reddit imdbcore 13 year old babby argument
2/10 made me reply autist.

Like, ugh

That film is pure kino and subverted the entire style of the series. Yates is honest and doesn't care about fags who wanted the same damn thing.

Where's the lie? Or are you going to defend those shit shows?

>Ravenclaw
Is this one good? I've never sat through a full HP movie. Except Fantastic Beasts.

Ravenclaw reporting in.

Harry Potter is my guilty pleasure.

Hufflepuff. Easily the most chill house

If the movie was being rated as a dark magical travelogue it'd be 11/10

Second worst house. Ravenclaw is for nerds like Hermione and conspiracy autists like Luna. For all their brains, they don't beat Slytherin at anything. Or even Gryffindor.

>Luna
>worst
that's a funny way of spelling best

You're missing out on some prime loli Emma. The movies themselves are simply "ok". Nothing to write home about, but if you're bored and have nothing to do for a day, it's a perfect filler.

Back to /r/movies you can't detect kino

That's what the book and film was for that half of the story.. that one is so good, rewatch it.

This is kino.
DH is trash.

We can all agree that Half-Blood Prince movie is far superior to the book, right?

All of them are good to great they are better than most shit posted on here.
If you can't sit through a 2 and a half hour movie don't bother. Every single HP is better than Fantastic Beasts

>stoic poker face Snape with mouth open throughout the whole movie
No.

Both are kino faglord get some chops. Film doesnt hace to adhere to you wanting the same thing. So is Yes its pure kino

Dumping.

>crippling autism.jpg

The movies all get darker until the end of the last one

Hufflepuff master race.

Nobody has posted it yet?

I know after voldy dies there's more black until harry dies.
The first two are almost all tan orange and blue. Not that it matter the films look good but people always meme about the others color palletes.

When I'm drunk and take the test I get put in Griffindor.

You have 10 seconds to explain why Hermione wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw

What a gay fucking franchise

Never feel guilty over what brings you pleasure, m8.

Why are you feeling guilty about enjoying HP? Who hurt you user

JISMFACTORY!

>Good
>Evil
>Literally-who
>Girls
With that being said...

I mean after voldy comes back in the graveyard

the one without manface transexual emma watson desu

>a-at least the books were good though!

fag

Huff le Puff. Blaze it, my magical negro. Best house with all the weed, close to kitchen and nice gals.

Slytharyan

t. star wars fan or worse
Lotr and HP are great

Why wasn't Ron in hufflepuff and Hermione in Ravenclaw?

Nigga, you gay.

>tfw did pottermore and got ravenclaw

am i just a pretentious pseudo-intellectual cuck?

Hermiome researched.beforehand and wanted to be in gryffindor. She had traits of a gryffindor and a true gryffindor. Just becayse she's snart doesn't mean she's ravenclaw. Mcgonagall and Dumbeldore are smart and all brave too.

because then all the main characters couldn't hang out in one area at any time

So have I got this right

Gryfindor = beady anglos who are for equality and muggle mixing
Slytherin = Racist but successful anglos
Ravenclaw = Intellectual/Autistic anglos
Hufflepuff = Retarded anglos

Objectively, the story is basically for kids, the setting is fairly weak and doesn't hold up to scrutiny, and the Harry Potter fandom is completely cancerous;

But something keeps me coming back. I re-read the books once a year, usually over the course of a week or so, and always feel self-conscious about it. I also own a nice collection of HP paraphernalia that I hide from everyone.

HP did help me to get my first gf in High School, so I guess there is that.

You right but he's either baiting or an actual hater or faggot, also checked

Hufflepuff are the fun one. You just know that when they go back to their commonroom, they're just smoking up and having orgies and shit.

more like they put on their furry suit and write on their blog about how they're not accepted by the other houses

I wanna fug Slytherin Hermoine

>scrutiny
It's a wizard dystopia she wanted gilliam to direct, that's the explaination. Time travel thing is moot they dont change anything and buckbeak never dies.

HP would be a lot more interesting as a character if he chose Slytherin.

Any of you fags ever read this?

You could also just be really weird/autistic.

Ravenclaw gets the weirdos and the genius in equal measure.

I mean, for me it's more how muggles completely miss the existence of the magical world.

How the fuck do muggles not see anything on thermal imaging, fucking satellite cameras, etc. We have catalogued nearly every inch of the Earth's surface, someone would have noticed SOMETHING.

And Wizards are so woefully inept with technology I seriously doubt they understand what a satellite even is; much less use magic to hide from one.

And that's just the tip of the damn iceberg. There are a lot of things that require magic hand-wave in the setting.

Gryfindor = Reddit
Slytherin = Sup Forums
Ravenclaw = Twitter
Hufflepuff = tumblr

Then what's the fucking point.
Yeah, I get that every house doesn't require every student to be exactly the same.
But it just makes Gryffindor look like "The Good one" of the houses.
Just like how Slytherin is "The bad one".

Therefore no one should care about the other two.

lol.

i'm getting anxious...

Are you really this dense and or buttblasted that slytherin is the rival to gryffindor and get shit on? They won the house cup 6 years in a row before harry got there. Everyone in the school knows they are the only houses that matter like the yankees red sox lol
Harry is able to choose bc the sorting is based on you personally

>reading methods of autism by elizer yidkikesky
yes

It's not that black and white.

For instance, Gryffyndors defining trait is "brave," not "good."

You could be a total fucking prick and get into Gryffyndor just because you are also brave.

You could have a heart of gold and get into Slytherin because you are also ambitious. Merlin was a Slytherin, as an example.

The real House guide is:
Gryffyndor: Bravery
Slytherin: Ambition
Hufflepuff: Loyalty
Ravenclaw: Intelligence

Whichever of those traits MOST describes you (and what your personal wish is) have more effect on your House than anything else. Hermione might be the smartest student, but her bravery "score" or what have you was higher than her intelligence; add to that she WANTED to be placed in Gryffyndor and there you go.

The movies do a terrible job of explaining what the Houses actually mean.

Peter Pettigrew was in Gryffnidor you pleb.

IIRC isn't there some charm that is more or less the same thing as an SEP field? That's a good enough explanation for me.

He is in Gryffinndor in that image you idiot