USA YES!

>Princeton begins to remove 'man' from official school material

The famed Ivy League institution rolled out a series of gender-neutral terms aimed at removing the word “man” and other male-leaning language from official school material.

>The word “actress” should be replaced by “actor.”
>A “cameraman” must now be called a “camera operator.”
>There will be no more references to a “cleaning lady,” but instead an “office cleaner.”
>New students are no longer “freshmen” but rather “first-year students.”
>A “mailman” no longer delivers letters or packages, because that’s the work now of a “mail carrier,” “letter carrier” or “postal worker.”
>Nothing is to ever be done for the betterment of “mankind” but instead for “humanity,” “human kind” or simply “people.”
>A “waiter” or “waitress” will no longer dish out grub, as that’s now the work of a “server.”
>An “average man” is now an “average person” or “ordinary person.”
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/19/princeton-begins-to-remove-man-from-from-official-school-material.html

"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever be needed will be expressed by exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten."
-George Orwell, 1984

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/24/germans-get-tongues-around-gender-neutral-language
jezebel.com/germans-trying-to-make-german-more-gender-neutral-1550544328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm getting real tired of waiting for the pendulum to seriously start swinging back now.

>tfw Spanish language will never be cucked

Not befitting of an Ivy League university

nice meme

This makes me feel a lot better about my school

>Aged members of the female gender will now be called "Wo"

Impractical, catering to a very transient political fashion. I wouldn't send my kid to a school that can't even say "man" because insane marxist feminists have taken over.

>Children playing Cowpersons and Indigenous Native Personnel
>USN Medical Corpsperson
>Milk delivered by the Milkpersons
>Mail delivered by the Mailperson
>Superheroes such as Superperson, Batperson, Spiderperson
>Entering Princeton as a 'Freshperson'

I need to increase the amount of alcohol intake to deal with the insanity of it all....

Literally impossible to do it. It's a very gendered language, you would have to start from scratch, not to mention 95% of folks would kill these Marxists if they tried making them relearn their language.

There is literally nothing ungood with this

Honestly, it's not that bad, I look at it as modern survival of the fittest type of thing. Retards who buy into this shit typically don't reproduce. Future generations will be more conservative and rational hopefully.

>The Prince in princeton is sexist, change to Xirton you shitlords

I think americans should shart in Princeton for protest.

German is also a very gendered language, and yet they are cucking it
as managed to do since the Middle Ages.

theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/24/germans-get-tongues-around-gender-neutral-language
>For centuries, the seemingly arbitrary allocation of masculine, feminine and neutral gender articles in German has driven non-native speakers to despair.
>But hope may finally be in sight. Changing attitudes to gender are increasingly transforming the German language, and some theorists argue that scrapping the gendered articles altogether may be the most logical outcome.
>one suggestion is that Angela Merkel will eventually no longer be die Bundeskanzlerin but a neutral das Bundeskanzler, as she would be in English. Others believe that the feminine gender, already the most common fallback form used by non-native speakers, will become the default article: a policeman would no longer be der Polizist but die Polizist.
>The changing nature of German is particularly noticeable at university campuses. Addressing groups of students in German has been problematic ever since universities stopped being bastions of male privilege. Should they be sehr geehrte Studenten or sehr geehrte Studentinnen?
>In official documents, such as job advertisements, administrators used to get around the problem with typographical hybrid forms such as Student(inn)en or StudentInnen – an unfair compromise, some say, which still treats the archetype of any profession as masculine.
>Now, with the federal justice ministry emphasising that all state bodies should stick to "gender-neutral" formulations in their paperwork, things are changing
>increasingly, job ads use the feminine form as the root of a noun, so that even a male professor may be referred to as der Professorin. Lecturers are advised to address their students not as Studenten but Studierende ("those that study"), thus sidestepping the gender question altogether.

jezebel.com/germans-trying-to-make-german-more-gender-neutral-1550544328
> the German language could finally get a little simpler, and it's all thanks to changing attitudes toward the sexes. Please address your thank-you notes to Feminism, college kids.
>there's more at stake here than midterm grades. The structure of the language itself ends up perpetuating some gnarly gender assumptions, like the defaults of professions being male. As attitudes change, lots of Germans think that should change, too. The federal justice ministry, for instance, has ruled that bureaucrats are supposed to get as gender-neutral as they can in their paperwork.
>But many of the current work-arounds are complicated—too complicated to be sustainable, according to linguist the German language would gradually simplify its gender articles, just as English

Are they changing their name as well?

I'm just waiting for the MSM to catch on to this and start calling around to the other Ivys asking why they havent done the same and when they do it the whole school system will do it and the next generation is well... ultracucks, they wont even be able to voice their opposition to it because the words they need has not been taught to them

Can't an American call Princeton and ask why they're not changing their name to Princesston? Obviously etymological history has nothing to do with this change, had they been actually educating in linguistics they'd know that "man" from "mankind" or "human" is etymologically completely separated from "man" when referring to the gender.

>an article written by a stupid american, pushing an agenda, that doesn't realize several western languages have gendered articles

At least in portuguese, when talking about a group the default article is always the masculine one, unless you know for a fact there are no men (or masculine subjects) in that group. It's not that hard.

Bullshit.

>The word “actress” should be replaced by “actor.”
That's funny, because feminazis in our country want the exact opposite