Has anyone ever been on Sup Forums in which the computer they made their post on was in North Korea?

Has anyone ever been on Sup Forums in which the computer they made their post on was in North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDI7nxwNjlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes. we always figure it is a proxy, or Kim himself, or one of his entourage.

The hotels in Pyongyang from which they conduct their guided tours I believe have broad Internet access. But that's it.

they can either post from there on a hotel or they just use a proxy or it can be Kimberly Uno

Jesus Christ, Paco. Get your grammar together. You're over compensating while trying to appear as an American.

Thanks.

This

Lol

Kim is my bro, we talk all the time. He loves western culture and visits Sup Forums every now and then. Every post with DPRK flag is Kim. He loves this place

btw, don't call it "North Korea", it's illegal there. Call it DPRK.

So is this a Kim summoning thread now ?

What's up kim?

I'm ready, just let me know when to appear. I hope I don't fuck up my cue again.

Kim can you go on a diet please

I have been eating Latkes for 7 days now. I already lost 3 pounds.

I call bullshit

What did you just say about lord kim?

we want real north koreans, and to my knowledge we've only ever had 1 that we suspected was real.

we had the guy who was outed as an australian, posting screenshots of his proxy location and stuff, but he disappeared after the dox.

Excellent thread OP.

There are no real North Koreans on this, all actual north Koreans have the Chinese flag

I don't believe he can lose weight.

You're welcome.

yes, they had something worthwhile to say, and the thread got derailed with people quoting him saying ultra rare

Yes halo, send the nuke to Op's house

Can't say I have ever seen a Chinese flag either.

What do you have planned for the weekend

north korean are pro banters

Scratch that, I wirr kirr OP with my greatest weapon....

pic + timestamp

....THE RIGHTSABER

they posted in are sports thread

SUPREME
U
P
R
E
M
E

chinese are animals anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=SDI7nxwNjlE

I've seen several PRC Chinese flags here.

Who's running the proxies though?

Yes everybody, carm down, I wourd rike to announce that I have kirred OP with my rightsaber

lol

Julian Assange

Herro. Welcome to Reddit.

Dearest Leader!

KEK SPEAKS

show left tiddy

yfw DPRK becomes home of Sup Forums to fight the evil jewish central bank economic model using DPRK Juche Jihad, with russia and china sitting this one out, amused.