Ancap Meme Thread

get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXp95dbMsiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OC i made a while ago

why do these memes imply that the ancaps are amoral senseless monsters?

>torpedo

>air

Because there is literally no other way of defending yourself or your property when you have no state or police department to rely on. Every form of anarchism is more retarded than people with Down Syndrome, but by far the worst is AnCap

Because sensible monsters are less funny.

Good read

Fresh OC
probably could have done better

nice understanding of how the ozon layer works

Bad business model. Taxing them less would earn you more money overall.

Lel

fresh meme, just left the factory.

Sounds more like Judaism than An-Cap, friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXp95dbMsiY

Reviewbrah is a libertarian?

Taxes create states, don't they?

Really activated my almonds

First time doing this.

Is this Rothbard advocating for a child market or does he mean this as a reduction of the idea that parents own their children/the concept of a 'purely free society'

Dropping some OC that really triggered my loltarian friends.

yeah you really dropped some funny oc man you totally understand humor you totally triggered those buddies of yours you wannabe fuck please kill yourself kill the self

haha triggered another one.

what is white/black guy

What is this one?

Anarcho-Pacifism

This is going too far

Wtf, i love ancap now

I thought it was anarcho French

haha yeah you trigged me you totally dont live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance with your poorly worded and really stupid concept of humor that you put into your "OC" if that's even original it looks like a piece of shit to me and if you consider that original then you're probably a piece of shit who responds with "haha triggered another one." like why the fucking period why did you even respond like that why do i care? I don't know, but just seeing that image and your though pattern behind it along with the post where you have to lie about doing shit to your friends while you meme about shit and can't even do it right it just makes me think is this person even real or am I the insane one just replying to you for my own personal gratification and sure it probably is the latter, but you definitely are not a thinking conscious human being so please enter a mental death thanks

Trans-Humanist-Anarchist

Yeah, but you still need to tax them less if you want more revenue.

>That moment when no one has any idea what the fuck the NAP actually is

Cause no harm to others that you wouldn't done to you
It's based on objective harm and maximum potential freedom regarding others in social and other types of conflict.
Basically if a conflict arises, no harm should occur. If harm does, then the NAP was broken.

S A V A G E R Y
A
V
A
G
E
R
Y

>wehn you pay $7k in property tax per year, then go to get your car licensed and they want $300 and a license plate that reads BBC. then on the way home your car breaks down from all the pot holes on your street.

Anarcho-swedism

Anarchy only applies to nig-nogs

14 mill for a bag of almost water

You should have said that you start brewing with methanol instead of ethanol so that you can sell ethanol to your patients to cure their methanol poisoning.

Why are all you faggots always easily offended? Seriously, are you autistic?

One of my favs

it's almost like living in New York

>$50 title fee
>$20 plate fee
>$21-71 renewal fee dependent on weight
>$5-25 county fee
>$37.50 yearly emissions inspection
>plus tax
>road repairs split between village, town, county, and state which means none of it gets done on time if ever
>$8,711 average property tax
>9% sales tax
>state, county, and city income tax
>plus tolls

Fresh OC's inbound

Hed have a different opinion is he was a kid

I hate fake losers like yourself. I literally hate you. I find that you waste your life and I have to see you lie to me on the internet and that disgusts me. I doubt you know what "caring" is, seeing if you have done it in your life, you wouldn't have posted that OC in the first place, nor would you have made it.

lel

When OC tresspasses on your thread, violating the NAP.

Audible lel

kek

kek

nice get

>implying there's a difference

>the moment when ancaps think anyone would abide by the NAP if it went against their self-interest

>2016
>not owning air torpedoes

The entire concept of tax violates the NAP, and the violation of the NAP makes it incompatible with libertarianism you numbnut.

lmao

lolbertarian faggot gtfo

lots of OC ITT, love the smell of freshly baked OCs

buttblasted libertardian spotted

rad

This is probably my favorite meme in years

>This is probably my favorite meme in years

It's pretty dank

>Warlord
>McDonalds
>Heroin
>Child Sex Slaves
>™
>Tomahawk missles
>NAP
>Tactical Nuke

Makes me smile to see people so butthurt
Can't comprehend an ideology so you crank out a bunch of memes against it

>yfw you lived long enough to see Sup Forums gradually become anticapitalist
Revolution when comrades?

Anticapitalist!?

Do you really think I don't want to live in a world where I can't buy the rights of breathing with the profits of my marijuana farm that is harvested by child slaves?

Can somebody explain this meme to me? It looks like the "fresh out of hecks" smiley face guy, but I just don't understand.

Fuck you

Improved version

>Can't comprehend an ideology

Anarcho capitalism is as simplistic as it gets. That's why so many retards latch onto it.

Needs more child sex slaves.

Bump

Tldr

Its pretty straight forward, the colors of black and yellow are the an-cap flag colors and the NAP mentioned in many meme posts is the non-aggression principle is the ideal that you will uphold right-libertarian ideologies such as absolute respect of property rights, no compulsory taxation, absolute individual freedom and the ability to make any contract with anyone. If you break the NAP the other person, or persons can than retaliate in kind to protect their own self interests allowing for all kinds of BS justifications for taking someone's property or their life if you feel they broke the NAP.

lol

You should start a Czech ancap party.

It's anarcho-capitalism taken to a funny extreme.