Breitbart Editor Milo Yiannopoulos Takes $100,000 for Charity, Gives $0

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html

fuck this faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RrGnX-7lTmw
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html
mediaite.com/online/in-2012-milo-yiannopoulos-argued-for-bolder-censure-and-the-banning-of-trolls-from-the-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not true faggot

youtu.be/RrGnX-7lTmw

WHO?

>giving money to anyone for any purpose

Do you expect me to believe that shit?

Why the fuck do you believe this shit but not the anti-trump shit? seriously we know the media fucking lies. Also Milo is a shithead but at least he is on ourside (at least when he goes up against radio/news/TV people). He might be a fucking faggot buts its nice seeing leftists get buttmad because they can't responde to a gay jewish male.

your average coalburning trumpfag.

Jews gonna Jew
Fucking redditors fuck off my board. Leftwing redditors throw their money ar Barney, rightwing redditors at Yiannapouwitz. They have cuckery in their DNA. Hopefully y'all kill you'reselves

He should do a Virgil cosplay, shit would be hot.

Because if I'd only read the Daily Beast coverage of Gamergate, I'd have the whole picture.

>same day that his scam was revealed, he magically appears again and talks about how wonderful the grant is gonna be

This fucking Jew will never stop.

Be my guest and keep falling for him. He's just a despicable human being on every level. It's not just this one scam, it's his entire 'career' that's been based on fraudulent activities.

And then he got the (((alt-right))) to start worshiping him like the cocksucking niggerloving kike fuck that he is.

Ironic.

faggot

>Daily Beast

If you read this website you might be a functioning retard. Please get yourself checked.

>Yiannapouwitz

>Daily Beast
>owned by IAC

Notice anything Sup Forums?

>Kaufman
>Bronfman
>Eisner
>Fürstenberg
>Levin
>Rosenblatt

>CLINTON

Breitbart is a jewish publication, created by a jew with jewish writers and editors
a regional section is called Breitbart Jerusalem

>The Daily Beast

Also
>trusting Jews

Also also
>The Daily Beast not run by Jews

Hot hot J on J action

Fucking filthy kikes pretending to be fucking German for fucks sake. God I fucking hate SAND NIGGERS/Jews.

>But the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant has not filed any paperwork to become a charity in the United States. When asked if an application for tax-exempt status had been sent by his lawyers to the Internal Revenue Service, Yiannopoulos said, “I’ll check.”

>No scholarships have been awarded and the charity’s website shows there isn’t even a way for prospective students to apply for them.

>The grant program was announced with the self-congratulatory fanfare typical of many Breitbart articles written about its chief firebrand.

Hillary's daughter is literally on the board of directors.

This is on par with the NY Observer and the Trump family.

He's an opportunistic jackass.

mediaite.com/online/in-2012-milo-yiannopoulos-argued-for-bolder-censure-and-the-banning-of-trolls-from-the-internet/

thread about an alt right scam not about the democrats

You're right, if you have an opinion, you should stick to it until you die so hateful right wing movements could never grow. Born as a liberal, die as a liberal.

>cocksucking niggerloving kike fuck that he is

This is hilarious coming from a swede.

Pure coincidence goy.

In light of the new facts, it's obvious that he really is just another Jew.

Disgusting. Between this and the coal burning I barely want to fuck him at all.

Ben was right milo is a charlatan

omg that's hilarious.
I want one. But with "Chosen" on it instead.

Lmao what's wrong with knowing both sides of the story? Taking the money would be career suicide, for what, 100 000? He could end up with that every year if he plays his cards right.

>Milo is a scammer

No shit

Stop with this BS already, I work for a charity. The money has to go through the legal processes before any checks can be cut. Fuck off shillbot.

>the daily yeast
fucking dropped.

>Beauty standards involve genital mutilation
Maybe in Africa

I'm gonna wait for independent verification before passing judgment

I suspect all this has more to do with Milo bieng lazy a fuck and not covering his based. He's pretty shit with money after all.

He'd have to be a retard to steal from a charity with such high publicity. Excspecially with his career taking off.

Also I have Zero faith in the daily beast. Just a propaganda rag after all.

Go build the wall chuey. A head start now should save a few pesos later on.

Ben's just salty as fuck for siding with an actual charlatan

But even Blaire white think he is a scammer