"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"

>"Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"

>"No. Fucking pioneer spam."

No. Gregor joined.

>"I served in a company of heroes...me myself though was more of a civilian raping, gore loving slaughterer. it wasn't my fault though because I was heavily addicted to morphine at that time. kept stealing it from the doc but the fucker never noticed, haha. good times."

Why did they get Raimi for the first draft of the script?

>No, I was the guy who held the speaker that blasted It Ain't Me from the helicopters

>British
>emplacements

the face of a man who had to stop killing germans.

I fought in a war, but I'm definitely not a hero

I hear those Iraqi kids screaming every time I sleep

Lol fag

What will we tell our grandchildren?

Fucking kek. Love it sir, love it

Probably stories of the great meme wars and see how long it takes for them to put us in a senior house

hell yeah, motherfucker. killed a bunch of dudes, smoked a bunch of opium and then came home and fucked your mother. peace is boring as shit, long live war, ima go blow some shit up wooohoo.

No, but the men I fought against were heroes,14/88 gas the kikes race war now.

got me good

>No, I helped the Jews win.

>"No, I fought against my own kind, my own kin, my own race. I will regret my involvement in the war against Whites until the day I die. Learn from my mistakes, son. Don't let the Jews fool your generation as they did mine. You must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

This guy is a vet. I can tell, having also served.

>"No, but I was in a Company of Heroes™ RELIC Entertainment/THQ 2006. Pre-order Company of Heroes 2 now for access to 3 premium commander cards"