Any day now, Charles, aaaany day, she'll die and you're gonna be the king, Charles, just hold on and take it

>any day now, Charles, aaaany day, she'll die and you're gonna be the king, Charles, just hold on and take it

Charles looks older than his mom.

I bet 1k dollars that shes gonna bury him

kek the old hag will probably bury Prince George

She'll be the fucking God-Emperor in our 40k timeline the way things are going.

Won't it be her son?

Denmark....

Duncan Construction

Charles, the dude to her left is her son

He looks older than her though

>mocking a non-British person for not being knowledgeable about a decorative monarch family
How cucked are you two?
Actually nevermind I know that aussies are cucked by default, but what about you Argentina?

Hmm if only I had a resource available at my disposal which could give me my answer in less than a second rather than posting my dumb question into a thread hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>>mocking a non-British person for not being knowledgeable about a decorative monarch family
seriously, I can't conceive that there is someone in the world who UNIRONICALLY doesn't know the british royal family

this is not obscure knowledge

Most people living in countries that don't speak English barely know the Queen's name, why would they care about the name of her sons?

>Most people living in countries that don't speak English barely know the Queen's name
retarded argument, I live in a non-english speaking country and I know who they are, most of my countrymen probably know it as well, that excuse was valid when there was no tv or internet, today it's not, you dumb white knight

Okay, then I suggest you survey people living in your vicinity and check how many members of the English royal family they can name.
Protip: the answer will be one or two among youth and three among older people.

they will probably name the queen and charles for sure, are you this stupid or just baiting for the lulz?

"Who's Charles?" will be the main reaction you'll get out of teenagers and young adults.

maybe in fronce people is this ignorant, not in my country

I'll bet €100k that he dies before her.