Do you think that ISIS is going to do a terrorist attack in Rio? It's full of people here...

Do you think that ISIS is going to do a terrorist attack in Rio? It's full of people here. It's the perfect opportunity for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KhtMlZu9j28
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

They lack the street smarts to pull something like that off in the country of the street wise.

>isis shows up in rio
>place already looks like it was blown up
>leave in confusion

No, also Rio is more dangerous than Iraq anyway

Oh please amerifat.

Rio makes your cities look like the asshole of a fatshamed individual who cant quite reach the spot.

wow a gondola! never seen that before!

Keking my lungs open.
literally said what I was thinking.

A shitty sandwich here costs R$18. Holy fuck.

france has a large disenfranchised muslim youth living in ghettos without any hopes of ever usefully integrating and joining the bourgeois middle class.

I dont think this is true for brazil. Add to that the geographical remoteness and I dont think there will be a happening (of course it could still happen, but I think it unlikely)

Another picture. If they blew this shit up, it would have a fucking lot of casualties.

You`re just mad because Brazil is doing a great job.

Btw, your athletes didnt get mugged. They were out whoring and lied to the media.

Thanks for the apology though. Seems we aint so stupid after all.

ISIS is too scared to go to Rio, that place too dangerous.

too high security and not enough local muslim population

>Brazil doing a great job
If you think not being able to keep a proper clean pool and a working toilet is doing a great job, then that explains a lot about Brazilian work ethic

>a few days ago people were saying the stadiums were going to crumble and that there would be no olympics

>everything damn near perfect

>BUT NO! WAIT! THIS ONE POOL IS GREENER THAN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE! WHAT A MASSIVE FAILURE!

I always said in Americafhe perfect place would be at a popular Pokemon go meet up spot sometimes at certain ones where there are a ton of poke stops in a cluster there are as many as 300 people clustered in a giant crowd just looking at their phones at 11 at night on weekends it's like the perfect opportunity

Nice rust stains, Rio.

Also, the vast majority of your decrepit buildings are beyond shit-tier; those brutalist, tacky eye-sores are what developed cities erected in the eighties, and have long since knocked-down.

The whole world is cringing at the embarrassingly shabby Olympics that you're hosting. You've squashed Olympians into absolute shithole welfare flats.

I mean, seriously. beyond embarrassing, Rio. sort your countries/cities poverty out before bidding on the fucking Olympics.

tl;dr; Rio is a horrible, depressing shit hole.

It looks fucking dreadful to be honest. The landscape is amazing but the city is disgusting.
>poorfag buildings all over the place
>the water in the bay is literally brown
>constant smog making the place look even bleaker than it already is

Why is the pool green?

Because the water is pepe. Remember?

Algae grows real fast in Tropical weather and in order to not make the athletes lose their nails from chloride, we chose to let it be a bit green.

Not as depressing as New York.

>posts a model

Lets see a real photo you monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhtMlZu9j28

>everything damn near perfect
>athletes shitting their guts out after falling in water
>toilets not working
>electricity not working
>bunch of shit falling apart
Is it the tropical weather that makes you people so lazy?

The people are already in brazil. What more damage could isis do

>The whole world is cringing at the embarrassingly shabby Olympics that you're hosting. You've squashed Olympians into absolute shithole welfare flats.

No they are not cringing what so ever, faggot and they are complaining about picrelated.

Rio IS beautiful. Whichever one of you faggots who went stand on top of the Pão de Açucar would have all hair in your body standing. None of you CAN make yourselves hate it if you were there.

But of course since all of the propaganda against rio, which a great bit of it is real i admit, the athletes want attention whoring and so they create problems where there arent.

What is falling apart faggot? You mean that camera that fell? The camera that was put there by an EUROPEAN news agency?

I don't think ISIS are crazy enough to hang out in Rio.

I gotta say OP, I am pretty disappointed with the body count so far. I figured a stadium full of athletes and spectators would have collapsed by now, killing thousands.

Tell the favelas to step it up.

Um grande obrigado

Let's see some action!

>[Rio is] Not as depressing as New York

kek, New York is objectively fucking beautiful you lowly brown-skinned, tasteless Brazilian pleb (not that you'd ever be able to afford a bus ticket let alone a vacation to New York to see that for yourself. haha, stupid poorfag. What's it like, being so poor, that you're living in a crowded, shit-stained, crumbling apartment with all your smelly brazilian relatives, knowing that I'm sat here laughing at your poverty, while enjoying high quality products you can only dream of because they don't sell them in your poor-fag country?)

>propaganda
>great bit real

it's not propaganda then you backwards inbred. It's just the truth.

Are you assflustered? I'm white, I don't have bad teeth, and most importantly, I'm not an inbred. Take a cup of tea to calm down, mate.

Places to avoid
>China
>India
>Brazil

Any more for the list?

The US. Canada is alright.

>brazilian
>white

/thread
Nice propaganda João

Unless we are talking about Donald Trump. Then you would change your tone in a second.

This aint beautiful, its just full. And the same buildings you were complaining about are present in here as well.

And also in the ENTIRE UK.

>haha, stupid poorfag. What's it like, being so poor, that you're living in a crowded, shit-stained, crumbling apartment with all your smelly brazilian relatives, knowing that I'm sat here laughing at your poverty, while enjoying high quality products you can only dream of because they don't sell them in your poor-fag country?)

The only thing you are sitting on much more than everyone else in here is muslim cock.

Nigga, im hotter than you. Im richer than you. I have a girl from the jew states and i am objectively superior to your yellow toothed, white trash, muslim loving snob ass who thinks being able to call someone poor on the internet will ever fix the gaping emotional hole left in your heart by Ahmed Al-Mohammed's cock.

Y so mad tho bro

No way. They`ll get sick on Zika, robbed and stabbed before they would be able to do anything.

My skin color is white. Dunno about heredity though. There is a fuckton of white people in Brazil. It's all mixed.

No they won't, we have never bombed the shit out of their countries.

Let's hope Europe and USA learn something from it.

I'd rather walk through Cleveland or Detroit wearing my Klan robes than ever walk through Rio.

I hope so, they need to hurry before its over.

Don't mistake my creative & vivid description of your poverty as me being butt-hurt, matey- On the contrary, I'm getting some good laughs out of it.

Don't take your poverty out on us, friend.
it's not our fault you share a flea-bitten
single-bed with your smelly brown-skinned grandparents who periodically shit the bed.

Large words from american puppet. You just removed your president with help of CIA and now selling your country for cheep to them "privatizing" stuff and preparing legal basis for plunder.

Sadly BRICKs soon will be RICK, because Brazil sold out and will be repeating the path of all other south american countries that US fucked with.

Rio is a beautiful place, I've been there twice now.

But that doesn't excuse Brazil from the current state of the games.

>Poor housing
>Broken plumbing and electricity
>Sinks falling out of their fittings

Keep in mind, these are NEWLY built. So if they're having these problems now, what will they be like in a few years time when they're being sold/rented out as homes? These buildings will be a nightmare to maintain because the whole thing was rushed.

Your stadiums will be in the same situation. The entire Olympic park is a giant question mark for the next generation and the people of Rio will benefit little from these games.

You can't even fund the Paralympics properly (inb4 no one cares etc etc). It's the cheapest games to host and you can't even get that done on time.

Defend as much as you want, but giving the games to a country such as yours was a bad mistake. You've squandered a great opportunity to make people see Brazil in a different light. Instead, all we see is crime, bad treatment of your police and other services and a terrible work ethic.

Good job you!

you know what, at least Brazilian non-whites aren't muslim either

they dont care about that, you are catholic and you are the enemy.
The named Ireland as part of the international coalition that they're fighting against

Oh snap
da burns

>Rio is a beautiful place
Reported
But have they actually attacked Ireland?

I know we are the enemies. But half the whole world is the enemy right now.

They have more important enemies to fight against.

The tinfoil grapevine says it'll be during closing ceremony.

You're basing yourself on stereotypes. Yeah, there is a lot of poverty here, but not everyone is poor. And not everyone is brown-skinned either.

no. it is already a shithole.

Also, anyone else notice how they'll never show you zoomed-up images of Rio's buildings, So that the details of the buildings are obscured, and all we see is a vague silhouette?

Well, when you zoom up to any one of the random poor-fag buildings, this is what you see.

The whole city is a slum. I'm not even exaggerating; there's literally people rummaging through garbage, eating out of bins and piles of shit on every corner. It makes me shudder just thinking about it, let alone actually living there.

sorry, forgot to attach pic related

While I think Brazil is a dirty ratsnest of a shithole, their police is pretty cool. They react swiftly and effective.

I know your pain, world shat at Russian Olympics as well before them whereever they could and in end it turned out great. Same with China.

However in Brazilian case, while much is exxagerated and Olympic competitions itself as going fine - there are many valid complaints (also small scale), and the atmosphere in Rio is not exactly welcoming - many leave sooner dissatisfied.

Well, at least its not 2010 FIFA at South Africa.

What does it even mean that we sold out to the USA?

We have done no such thing.

Nobody in Brazil is against BRICKs. The president certainly isnt.

And neither is he about privatizing shit. He is just politically in the middle.

The USA had nothing to do with the impeachment of Dilma.

>but george soros

He invests in Brazilian companies. So of course he would talk to some people in Brazil.

China is our biggest trade partner and we will remain in the middle of both the USA and the East because there literally is nothing in it for us if we choose a side.

Will Russia and China approve our entry into the EU security council? No? Then we will not move.
Its not like loyalty is free in this world and last time we went leaning with leftist russio-chinese policies our country started going bankrupt whilst right now we have gotten much better.

The Dollar is back from 4 to 3 Reais and going down to where it should be, which is about 2 and our economic balance is finally positive again.

>They literally believe this
Every nigger 'gangster' in Rio would flee for his life while being in Aleppo you fucking idiots
ISIS is fighting like in medieval times, they fight like Kalid ibn Walid and Muhammad themselves

I meant UN*

Correcting, its not just positive, its the biggest positive economical balance that we have had in our entire history.

>BUT NO! WAIT! THIS ONE POOL IS GREENER THAN ITS SUPPOSED TO BE! WHAT A MASSIVE FAILURE!

This is a cause for concern when it takes place in a third world country there monkeybrah

It's a common misconception that sterotypes are always irrelevant. In this context, my stereotyping is relevant. As a general rule, a sterotype depicts common characteristics of a certain demographic.

The common characteristics of Cariocas is that they are repulsively and disgustingly poor, because they are degenerate brown-skins who perpetuate crime and poverty.

Your country is being sold out as we speak. Soon you`ll be living in a country that doesnt even belong to you. Oil, energy, airport, roads, sevage - everything of worth.

Can only pity you, seen that many time, expirienced that ourselves and know how it goes. My condolenses.

They probably would've done it during the opening ceremony, so they can make a statement.
I think they're gonna stick to attacking Europe for awhile, until Europe figures out how to get its shit together

Maybe now that Brazil made US athletes look like asshole idiots.

That skyline is trash. It looks shitty up close and it looks shitty from a distance

We know is algae senpai. Happens in my pool every week.

In this case its irrelevant because if you had an IQ higher than 50, or at least higher than the muslim population that you are importing, you would know that no random "Carioca" would go on Sup Forums and post in a language that was not their own because they woudnt even know how to write in it in the first place, retard.

You know what, maybe our population is composed of monkeys, but at least they are not as braindead as you.

Security is through the roof. The Brazilians have troopers walking around with fucking MANPAD's and every major counter terrorism organization probably has at least one team there.

You're right that it's a huge target, but it's so obvious that it allows governments to plan for it. Especially after Munich and Atlanta.

>unorganized commie blocks and favelas.

Absolutely disgusting

>We know is algae senpai.
Algae doesn't account for the smell. That's why they closed it as soon as it started smelling, because they knew it wasn't algae

Wtf?! I hate you now!

ISIS would get robbed of their weapons if they showed up.

Our criminals literally said they would hunt them down unlike any official knows how to if they do cause trouble in our olympics.

I made this illustration specially for you; it depicts the average Brazilian.

It must take some serious mental-gymnastics and potent ignorance to convince yourself that Rio is anything other than a nightmarish shit-hole.

I hope both get killed in the process. I hate both of them, especially criminals. Direitos humanos é o caralho.

Savage kek

MOM! I FIGURED HOW TO SHITPOST ON 4CHEN!

From what tropa de elite has taught me I don't think ISIS would be too important to hues

someone start the liveleak dump

>potent ignorance
Look who's talking, how cute.

Personally I find this city ugly and souless

rio de janegro is the shithole of brazil

this country would be better off if someone dropped a nuke on it and erased the city and the 6 million uncivilized mongrels that live in it from existence

t. carioca

Maybe you are not trying to put yourself in the place where the picture was taken. Maybe you just dont want to see beauty in a place that you are not related to.

>Forgets that New York has some of the best pieces of architecture on earth.

His skin should be slightly lighter

you don't know shit vlad

our commies aren't smart like yours, they destroyed our economy by adopting anti-cyclical economic measures for 8 years in a row ahead of a known china bust

stupidest people in existence

Did you get assaltado today?

the dolar should remain at 3,5

it's the best trade-off to incentivise exports to correct the balance deficit without throwing import inflation up too much

you don't know shit stop embarassing yourself

How did my bait taste, nig nogs?

Also, all of the Olympians from around the world have been submitting thousands of complaints about their shit-tier slum "accommodation" in the Athletes village.
The Indian Hockey team have posted on twitter about there being literally no furniture in their rooms, the rooms themselves are tiny and cramped, with tiny cheap beds, cheap, poorly-constructed third-world sinks that have been falling off the wall (same for the crudely mounted bathroom mirrors), electrical wires hanging out of sockets, showers that leak and flood the whole tiny apartment... the showers didn't even come with a shower curtain apparently, so guests have had to sellotape makeshift shower curtains in place. That's lower than 1 star accommodation, surely?

Team Great Britain had to have their own private cleaners to go in and make the shit-hole somewhat presentable before they moved in to their block. They shouldn't have had to have done that. filthy, dirty Brazilians.

Search it up on google. Fucking embarrassing.

Pic related.

When will alt righters start to make false flag bomb attacks in order to manipulate the masses against Islam?

They are big and they serve their purpose but they are otherwise unremarkable.

Yes a lot of people died in it, so there is a lot of overvaluation, yes they are big but its like, 'ok, what else is there other than sheer size?'

> flustered mental gymnastics

>Haha jokes on you guys, I was just PRETENDING to be retarded!

Angra Nuclear Power Plant is a good target too.

I hope ISIS bomb the shit out of you

Dude, if you even were baiting, it was just bad bait.

Whether you want to admit it or not, everyone can see. You can only 'pretend' to be a retard so well before people realize you actually are one.