Johnson/Weld General - Why are Clinton and Trump so Fat? Edition

>Who Gary Johnson is in 1 minute
youtube.com/watch?v=SNDsTX-gvuU

>22 Push-ups for Veterans
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/23/watch-gary-johnson-22-pushups-veterans-prove-active-military-prefer/

>Are you in?
youtube.com/watch?v=LGD8gJt7weU

Upcoming events:
johnsonweld.com/events
>Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 01:00 PM
Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, NM

>Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 05:30 PM
Sheraton Burlington Hotel: Expo Floor in Burlington, VT

>Friday, August 26, 2016 at 06:00 PM
Gendron Franco Heritage Center in Lewiston, ME

Donate:
johnsonweld.com/

Store: Free Bumper Stickers with Donation
store.johnsonweld.com/

Volunteer for the Johnson Campaign:
johnsonweld.com/volunteer

LATEST NEWS:
>Trump’s Mexico wall ‘asinine’
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291742-gary-johnson-trumps-mexico-wall-asinine
>We Need To Stop Criminalizing Personal Choice
time.com/4452373/gary-johnson-personal-choice/
>Gary at 16% with Latino voters, only 1 point behind Trump:
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/15/gary-johnson-quickly-gaining-support-latino-community/
>August Fundraising:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/gary-johnson-surpasses-27-million-online-donations/

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/337127/gary-johnson-jorge-ramos-fusion-libertarian-forum/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/
reviewjournal.com/politics/election-2016/libertarian-presidential-candidate-gary-johnson-fires-las-vegas
youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On Immigration:

>Having served as Governor of a border state, Gary Johnson knows the complex issues associated with immigration reform first hand. Solving immigration problems is not as easy as building a wall or simply offering amnesty.
>We should appreciate and respect the diversity of immigrants that come to the United States to be productive members of society. But we also need to recognize that everyone who comes here is not so well-intentioned.
>Gary Johnson and Bill Weld don’t want to build an expensive and useless wall. The only thing a big wall will do is increase the size of the ladders, the depth of the tunnels, and the width of the divisions between us.
>Candidates who say they want to militarize the border, build fences, and impose punitive measures on good people, ground their position in popular rhetoric, not practical solutions.
>Governors Johnson and Weld believe that, instead of appealing to emotions and demonizing immigrants, we should focus on creating a more efficient system of providing work visas, conducting background checks, and incentivizing non-citizens to pay their taxes, obtain proof of employment, and otherwise assimilate with our diverse society.
>Making it simpler and more efficient to enter the United States legally will provide greater security than a wall by allowing law enforcement to focus on those who threaten our country, not those who want to be a part of it.
>Practical Reform. No Walls. Incentivize Assimilation.

>Bigger border fence will only produce taller ladders.
>A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder.
>2 year grace period for illegals to get work visas.
>1 strike & you're out for legal immigrants who violate terms.
>Let some, but not all, illegal immigrants stay in US. (
>We educate the world's best & brightest; why send them back

On Gun Control:

>Q: Where do you stand on gun control?
>A: I'm one of those who believe the bumper sticker: If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. The first people who are going to be in line to turn in their guns are law-abiding citizens. Criminals are going to be left with guns. I believe that concealed carry is a way of reducing gun violence.

>Q: Do you carry a gun?
>A: I don't, and I don't own a gun, but I'd still just as soon have the concealed carry law. If the guy who is going to hold up a car knows there is the possibility of a concealed weapon, he may think twice. We don't have that law here.

>Q: But the statistics show that people don't use guns to stop crime. They use them to hurt themselves or innocent people.
>A: Yeah, but there is deterrence in the legality of guns. It's also part of the Constitution.

>Q: The NRA disagrees with any limits. Do you?
>A: I don't believe the laws regarding guns are effective. We're allowed to bear arms. It's part of a free society.

>The Fusion Libertarian Forum was moderated by Jorge Ramos and Alicia Menendez, with contributions from a range of Fusion contributors, and will cover a wide variety of issues affecting the rising American mainstream.

>With both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton facing an electorate that widely dislikes both of them, the Libertarian ticket has been receiving unprecedented levels of supportand attention in 2016. Johnson is polling at an average of nearly 9% in recent surveys, and there’s a small but significant chance that he could eventually hit the 15% average needed to win him a place in the upcoming presidential debates. It would be the first time a third party candidate was in the debates since Ross Perot’s 1992 bid.

>Read the full story on Fusion:

fusion.net/story/337127/gary-johnson-jorge-ramos-fusion-libertarian-forum/

Was this any good? I plan on voting for Johnson over those authoritarian candidates like Trump and Clinton but I only watched the CNN town hall so far

It's good, Weld has changed his stance on guns since he was Governor in the 90's but The Cult of Trump followers still spew it over and over

Who?

hijacking, this is now a McMullin thread

Johnson and Stein have to be the 2 biggest idiots I've ever seen. Giving 3rd parties air time on TV has been like watching a comedy.

If you vote 3rd party you should just gas yourself kek.

Two of America's Most Successful Governors
Working together for a better America.

Gary Johnson and William Weld offer a breath of fresh air to a presidential election that is otherwise consumed by divisive partisan rhetoric. Both Johnson and Weld are former two-term Governors and both won re-election by appealing not just to their party, but to all voters. In fact, William Weld won his second term with the largest margin of victory in the history of Massachusetts.

Yeah. Personal freedom and the government out of my pockets sound good to me

Kys

No thanks, literally only in the race to pull votes from Trump(not that its hard to do)
Has no fucking experience

Not before I watch Garry the monkey embarrass himself on TV a few more times.

i just can't stand johnson's whiney way of arguing. he's like a bitch.

>65% of Americans Don’t Feel Like Either Major Party Represents Them

>Gary Johnson and Bill Weld actually represent the majority of America. Most often, voters side with one of the two parties not because they want to, but because they are told to fear the “other” option. According to Reuters, Forty-seven percent of Trump supporters said their main priority when voting will be to stop Clinton from reaching the White House. And 46 percent of Clinton backers said the same of Trump.

>Imagine if everyone who said “I’d vote for Johnson if he had a chance,” actually did? We would win the whole thing.

He's been outed as a huge proponent for gun control already. He's just now shucking and jiving to win voters by lying on his stance

Johnson is a globalist piece of shit. He stated that he will push open borders which we know is a globalist scheme now.

>Gary Johnson Can Force Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump to Debate the Issues

>The two major party candidates spend too much of their time talking about how much America should fear the other. A third voice can force the discussion on issues, not personal attacks. Gary Johnson is committed to a substantive campaign and is already at 13% in some national polls.
>Even if you don’t agree with everything Gary says, a honest and open discussion with American voters is healthy for our democracy.

Who would of thought that a person whose daddy figure is Donald would lie. Trumpfags try to spin the script better than Obama bitches do.

He actually stated in a recent interview that he has 2 guns in his house.

>Governors Gary Johnson and Bill Weld Have Been Successful Executives

>Governor Gary Johnson’s economic policies worked for New Mexico, driving down unemployment and allowing the economy to grow.
>At the same time, they also drastically improved New Mexico’s schools and infrastructure. In 1992, Governor Bill Weld was rated the most fiscally conservative governor in the United States by the Wall Street Journal. More importantly, the unemployment rate in Massachusetts plummeted from the highest among the 11 industrialized states to the lowest by the end of his first term!

Trump Visits Louisiana Flood Victims as Hillary Rests and Obama Vacations

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/trump-visits-louisiana-flood-victims-as-hillary-rests-and-obama-vacations/

Of course he tries to get his photo-op while people's lives are being ruined by this natural disaster

Why are Clinton and Trump both authoritarian? Why are people voting for these con artists?

reviewjournal.com/politics/election-2016/libertarian-presidential-candidate-gary-johnson-fires-las-vegas

>Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson held a high-energy rally Thursday in Las Vegas, where he continued to voice confidence that momentum will propel him to a spot alongside the major party candidates on the prime-time debate stage.

>Johnson’s running mate, former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld, introduced Johnson at the rally as the “next president of the United States,” to a buzzing crowd chanting, “Gary, Gary!”

>Johnson, a two-term Republic governor of New Mexico, has made multiple stops in Las Vegas this summer. In Nevada and beyond, Johnson has noticed a “real uptick in recognition,” he said in an interview with the Review-Journal before the rally.

>Johnson contended that many Americans are Libertarians without realizing it, characterizing the ideology as “keep government out of my bedroom and out of my pocketbook.”

>Johnson told attendants that Libertarianism is about choice, noting he’s pro-gay marriage and believes abortions should be the decision of the affected women. He called the death penalty “flawed public policy” and favors legalizing marijuana.

>In Nevada, “you have the chance to do it and you’re going to do it,” Johnson said of the November referendum that could legalize recreational marijuana for users over the age of 21.

>The crowd was lively Thursday night leading up to the rally in The Foundry nightclub, as Johnson and Weld gave one-on-one interviews to media outlets at another venue within the SLS Las Vegas.

>Attendants crowded onto the dance floor and milled around upper levels with cocktails, some waving blue and yellow signs that read “Our Best America Yet. You In?”

>In order to share the stage with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump in the series of debates leading up to the Nov. 8 general election, Johnson must crack the 15 percent threshold in the polls.

>The Commission on Presidential Debates announced this week that it will use polls from ABC-Washington Post, CBS-New York Times, CNN-Opinion Research Corporation, Fox News and NBC-Wall Street Journal to determine which candidates are eligible to take the stage for the presidential debates.

>Some polls have placed Johnson at 8 or 9 percent, but the last CBS-New York Times and Fox News polls placed Johnson at 12 percent. While not far off from the required threshold, Johnson only has maybe a month to gain the necessary ground to be eligible to debate before the candidates receive formal invitations.

>“We think we can do it organically” without any special consideration, Weld said of reaching 15 percent threshold.

>Weld raised the possibility that even if they can’t reach the polling benchmark by the first debate, slated for Sept. 26, that if polling continues they could reach eligibility for a later debate. The last presidential debate is slated for Oct. 19 at UNLV.

>Coalition to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol spokesman Joe Brezny, who ran the Nevada campaign for Mitt Romney’s presidential bid four years ago, said Thursday that he’s supporting Johnson and Weld and noted of Republicans that he “watched some good people nominate the least electable person in mankind.”

>Political advisor Juan Hernandez, who has worked with former Mexican President Vicente Fox, riled up the crowd Thursday with “Viva Gary!”

>Hernandez said it’s “impossible” for him to vote for Trump because the GOP candidate has belittled immigrants, women and disabled people.

>On the other hand, Hernandez contended the Democrats have been promising dignity for immigrants for eight years under President Barack Obama.

>“He has been the great deporter instead of the great performer,” Hernandez said, adding he sees a Clinton presidency playing out the same way.

>Johnson and Weld took questions from the crowd after making impassioned speeches Thursday.

>Weld contended to cheers that the fiscal conservatism he and Johnson demonstrated in their gubernatorial tenures is just what’s needed in Washington D.C.

>Johnson, meanwhile, pledged that if elected, he would present Congress with a balanced budget within the first 100 days of taking the White House.

>Johnson ran on the Libertarian ticket in 2012 and garnered 1 percent of the popular vote, but there’s “zero comparison” from that to the energy of this campaign, he said.

>Weld called the two “a real ticket” before Thursday’s rally.

>Johnson and Weld, who was a federal prosecutor, are eager for a chance on the prime-time debate stage, they said.

>“I’m a wild card, I really am,” Johnson said.

Good article, he is getting some big crowds around the country.

This shilling is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU

I'm OP, is it odd to respond to replies on a thread I made?

TPP