twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of Kanye

Because niggers.

He still smarter than you

Great argument

Because I have eyes.
Eyes have seen acts that defy reason.
Eyes that have seen savage behavior.
Eyes that have witnessed riots, crime and senseless killings.
Eyes that notice that there's one particular trait in common with the perpetrators of the most depraved acts committed.

I'm racist because I can see.

NIGGER LYNCH SOON

youtu.be/WAh9OkHYlVE

Im not

I just don't want illegal immigrants and potential terrorist coming into my country while the same government funds terrorism and censors in the name of stopping politically incorrect hatespeech

Because you're not hanging from a rope yet.

Why are you?

Because not in denial of reality, in harmony with nature.

It says the video isn't available for me, do you have it saved somewhere?

>New White kid at school
>Step out for your first recess
>See a group of black kids and a group of Whites.
>You naturally go to the people who look like you.

Every single human on earth is racist. It is a survival mechanism.

If you put a white person under the same conditions they would act like this too

I work in a city with 20% niggers population

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
How bout this?

Because I deal with niggers in a daily basis and 95% of them are savage apes that should be sent back to Africa.

White people have been put under the same conditions and they do not act like that.

Fully disagree, Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago used to be safe until something radically shifted...

I'm just looking for a scapegoat to blame society's problems on.

Forgot pic

Why are non whites so detestable?

My real answer though is that in group preferences and protection of your close genetic matches is a normal biologically healthy trait.

Improving your genetic fitness is the driving force behind the behaviour of all sentient, known life, it even explains abstract concepts like altruism.

And the ones who arent?

Because I see the world for what it is and we are not equal no matter how much faggots try to say otherwise.

false

Because pic related is not an isolated incident.

Niggers are bringing society down to their level.

Explain why blacks suffer when the Irish prosper then?

Both were sold into slavery, both were persecuted and oppressed, why has one faired well and not the other?

What about the Japanese?

What about the Jews?

What about Europeans sold into the Arab slave trade?

They can stay as long as they don't reproduce.

How would you call him smart, exactly?

Anecdotal fallacy.

If I present to you 9 niggers that are criminal and stupid, and one model citizen, which group is the "rule" and which group is the "exception"?

This.

Why is this logic only ever applied to black people and not say, all men in general? Almost every violent crime is done by a man, why don't we hate men? Because we aren't predisposed to hate men like we are with black people. Black people have already been judged guilty just for existing and looking the way they do

Except black men are predisposed to doing it way more often than any other race, which is why their race is constantly highlighted in the crime rates and prisoner populations and ghetto neighborhoods.

You live in comfy little Canada, a place that is mostly white.

What the hell would you know about living in The United States?

It's a tacit generalization based on experiences, which can quickly and just as quietly be corrected on an individual basis. I don't believe whites or any other race is superior genetically or anything like that. I think that blacks (my only complaint) have been encouraged since childhood to justify or defend any grievance leveled towards them as stemming solely from racism. I have seen this many times, which is why I hold this prejudice, even if logic flew in the face of such a claim. As I said though, if through interaction I believe they are an exception then it's fine. Of course this isn't very fair, but I am only human, and humans tend to generalize groups based off experienced behavior.

I've met gypsies irl.

Statistics, pretty much.

He's not. Jews look for a nigger with personality, tell him what to do, exploit him because he's retarded, make both of them money. There is nothing smart about him.

I'm not. I just think stereotypes are funny.

I worked at a community center (volunteer work) in Anacostia (SE, Washington DC) for 6 years. Gave kids who got dropped off by their crackwhore mothers things to think about in life. The father was either not there (jail) or was extremely abusive. I quit after getting mugged in the parking lot by a kid i had helped like 5 years previously. My dad still works there and i occasionally hear of the kids i used to teach going to prison or getting shot. Some of them are model citizens but very few of them at that. The kids i taught that grew up to be people, i can respect. The rest of them are niggers.