/balk/

Easter edition
Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EJKiFrj94o
youtube.com/watch?v=7VI7YGtTPSY
btvnovinite.bg/article/bulgaria/patrulka-udari-kola-globiha-vodacha-za-nesaobrazeno-niska-skorost.html
economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2018/02/economist-explains-11
desuarchive.org/int/search/country/bg/image/pY8bHHQOPQWR-a--LGYjiA/
youtube.com/watch?v=boK9z1hSasQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you shiptar i was about to make one

youtube.com/watch?v=-EJKiFrj94o

thread theme

Hello, where are the animes?

aguu~

>бaчкaм

>Moscovici: Greece '99 percent' there to get new bailout
>EU finance commissioner Pierre Moscovici said Monday that "99 percent" of the third review of the Greek bailout have been accomplished and that the Eurogroup should be able to agree to a new €5.7-billion disbursement at its next meeting in March. He added that the two remaining issues - the development of e-auctions for seized properties and the development of a privatised site near Athens - would be solved soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VI7YGtTPSY

so /balk/, what did you accomplishments so far, for these two months of 2018?

for me:
- was able to finish algorithmic and data structure course at coursera.org
- was able to score a few CTF challenges
- was able to be a decent father and husband
- was able to move further with my job project

I fucked your mom LMAOOO kid

Who wants inv link to some albanian subreddit discord

haha classic albo

I finished 3 chapters from a 30+ chapters textbook (~ 1500 pages). I am gonna finish it somewhere next year with this tempo, but I'm constantly bothered by my "job".

- passed my exams
- finished (playing) some games and watched documentaries
- got into a better rhythm: cleaning, showering etc
- slowly making progress on my projects, but yeah it's very slowly

>ledid
>discord
why even do this to yourself

read some books, watched some tv shows.

I am more or less on a notice all the time from morning til night and all that for a shit pay.
Fuck this I should kms already.

Please upvote my friend :))))))))

bored
just messing with them

btvnovinite.bg/article/bulgaria/patrulka-udari-kola-globiha-vodacha-za-nesaobrazeno-niska-skorost.html

megalel

i saved up some money and after 6 months i stopped wageslaving
granted the people who still work there are making much better money than i ever got paid for, but at least now i have free time

basically fuck money, commies had the right idea

-passed some exams

Why are croatians such dickheads

breddy good rapping though

Being an Albanian has it's perks. I celebrate New Year , Christmas , Bayram , Easter (both christian and orthodox) and Summer day (pagan fest) and every other religious even , even though I'm an atheist :)

nice t b h

replied to xpozed posts whenever xpozed posted

>both Christian and Orthodox

>The difficulties of exchanging territory in the Balkans
>If Kosovo and Serbia swap parcels of land, the process won’t end there

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2018/02/economist-explains-11

I meant to say catholic

Im a barbie girl in a _____, life in ______, its fantastic, You can brush my _________, ________ me anywheeeere, imagination, _______ is your creation.

13 more days

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/bg/image/pY8bHHQOPQWR-a--LGYjiA/

damn, fampai

xpozed, more like xpoSAD amirite

not much of a achievements

Ethnic clean nation states are the only longterm guarantee for peace in the Balkans.

>august
>febraury

How do we know it's not an expozed larp

he's been coming by recently

>Im a barbie girl in anime. life in anime , its fantastic, You can brush my anime , anime me anywheeeere, imagination, anime is your creation.

How big is Easter in Greece? Here we paint eggs red and give them to each other. Also do you celebrate only orthodox Easter or catholic too?

And the US has already stated it's against any border changes regarding Kosovo.

he's literally a millionaire

US doesnt matter. All need to sit down and realistically give away clay (and maybe also take) to ensure peaceful living together and burying old grudges. Somehow everybody needs to be satisfied so that we all can move on.

the usual, old people go to church, break eggs with eachother, fireworks.

we usually go drinking

>US doesnt matter
They are the only reason why we are in the shit we are right now.

They werent involved at all when these borders were made.

Cant open the site, cite

egg tapping should be an olympic sport

Can you explain what Bouzouki is?

a guitar like instrument.

They most certainly did when Yugoslavia was disintegrating. Croats got the best deal and created their own monoethnic state. The rest were all fucked.
If they didn't meddle things would've sorted themselves out and we would have clear cut ethnic borders.

No , I mean the type of event with music and partying. I've heard that greeks love that shit

yes they do, I never listened to that kind of music.
it has a middle eastern/turbo folk influence and stuff, that's not my cup of tea.

this image hasn't been posted since june 2017
xpozed stobbit

>/balk/anian
>doesn't like manele

yeah, it was always a sign of being turkified for me, low class/quality.

stop getting drunk before lunch

They did once all were killing each other

So? They came in, backed one side of the conflict and imposed some half-baked "solutions" in order to appear they were impartial to it all while pursuing their own interests and now the whole region is left to wallow in shit because of it.
It would've been better if they let the conflicts run their own course until they came to a natural conclusion. You want war? Have at it.

Do you have a heart, balk?

youtube.com/watch?v=boK9z1hSasQ

Nigger croats live in bosnia too and were left out. In the end serbs agreed themselves to the proposals, should have negotiated better I guess

After serves were done with killing civilians in Kosovo and Bosnia, they could think about invading the troublesome South Banovina.

My alphabet :)

most insignificant writing system in history

My alpha beta :D

t.urk

Is this the turkish alphabet?

And you think Croats are satisfied with that? They would like to have their own entity in Bosnia or better yet outright join Croatia.
Serbs agreed because they had to, had they not they would've lost what they already had because the bombing campaign supporting the Bosniaks had already started.

Putting aside my intolerance for a bit, "civillians" in these conflicts were often times combatants aside from let's say old people and children. They would shoot, then escape or throw their uniform and weapons and run out with hands up in the air transforming from a soldier to a civilian in a matter of minutes.
How are you supposed to deal with this without running massive casualties on your own side? If they want to break the established "customs of war" so to say they shouldn't expect the other side to do so as well.

no one fucking cares xpoozed go fuck yourself everyone here hates you

Why are albanians so active on Sup Forums? For such a small irrelevant low-iq muslim country, they sure do post a lot on an anime website.Or is it just the same guy posting here 24/7?

they should expect*

don't be rude to xpozed, peasant

meh, just crap for me in 2018 so far

the entire /r/albania moved over here

All balkan posters are me with a proxy

Kellyfat linked them to the thread on r*dit.
Our albo was pointed by byurmbei from Sup Forums.

Super serious question, no meme answers:
If you could flick a magic switch and turn your country 4x richer, but it will have greatly increased African and Asian immigration and there'd be political correctness, LGBT parades and school shootings, would you agree?
As in, the full western neoliberal state treatment, for your country, right now.

I am more concerned about my personal welfare than the public one. You should be, too.

No

We already have a huge percentage of low IQ racially different criminal communities (gypsies) so if "greatly increased African and Asian immigration" is added to that, the percentage of ethnic Bulgarians will drop to 20% lol

We also have political correctness (ask all the journalists sued by BHK and KZD) and LGBT parades

So we already have the problems of the western liberal shits without even being rich

t.xpoozed

I don't give a fuck about political correctness, lgbt parades and immigrants. Those have never impacted my life. I don't go to school anymore so they can get shot up for all I care.

Since you don't care about anyone you should understand that nobody cares about you and your opinion either

Are you employed? Do you pay taxes? Whining useless pieces of shit are a bigger problem in this country than gypsies.

btfo

yes I am you gypsy piece of shit
I pay as little taxes as possible so that I don't contribute much to the sustenance of your filthy parasitic race

oh no!

There is a deeper truth here, faggot, the state is built by individuals, and individuals need to be able to take care of themselves first, and to discuss useless hypothetical poltard scenarios second.

Alexander is no more frens. At least on the highway.

What do you work?

You said that you have already taken care of yourself and you don't care about the others, retard

That has nothing to do with taking care of yourself first, of course you need to do that to do anything, you would not be alive if you don't take care of yourself first you fucking "deep thinker"

plowing your mom

liberal democracy was a mistake, peasants should of never got the vote

>the state is built by individuals
No it's not, it's built by families who have children.
Until that moment where we have cloning or artificial reproduction machines.

:((((