How come feminists enjoy the most brutal and degrading sex?

How come feminists enjoy the most brutal and degrading sex?

Every single one of those pierced tattooed degenerate sluts I've fucked asked for face slaps, anal, facial cumshot, etc.

A lot of them are into weird domination stuffs like bondage, shibari,etc.

Basically they enjoy being dominated and humiliated by men. Which is quite close to rape fantasy IMO.
Doesn't it contradict the whole feminist thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE?t=1m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought OP was into Guys

Confirmed, OP has never been with a woman.

(Women don't have a penis, OP)

this mirrors my experience with radical feminists as well; I'm not gonna lie, I don't mind throat fucking and rectal sex, I just wish theses girls would address their issues in a more constructive way than endless jeremiads about perceived oppressions followed by reenacting their teenage sexual abuse experience.

I understand that it's all about being in control and that reliving traumatic events in a different context can have therapeutic effects, but at the end of the day, they perpetually inflate and then burst their ego and sens of self worth, and it's not healthy.

said it once i said it a thousand fucking times feminism is a shit test

That's what you get for trusting women.

>PUA fag detected

they want you to bruise them so they have proof for the judge.

You don't need to be a pickup fag to realize that.

why is that is that a thing with PUA

i learned it from hypnotism training

what the fuck are you about

MGTOW thinks this also--they are not PUAs; they hate PUAs

Feminism as a whole is women trying to see how far they can go before men put them back in their place.

my gf had a crush on me for years and i turned her down again and again

over those years she got tattoos and slutted around

but we started dating a few months ago because i actually started to like her as more than a friend but her past choices bug me and idk how to deal with it, i almost feel responsible because everytime id say no to her and I together, she'd get a tattoo or I'd hear she slept with some douche

shes into rough sex and freaky shit and it makes me think of her doing it with other guys when i see how much she loves it

inb4 not your diary, any input is appreciated fellas...

>jeremiads

Will be stealing that. Thanks.

>tattoos and slutted around
drop it you leaftard

It's called projecting.

They try to make themselves feel better about their emotions by saying others are the problem, not themselves.

Definitely dump her. Improve yourself and keep a look out for a nice, non-tattooed, non-cumdumpster.

Think about how many times guys nutted on her face or in her asshole, slapped her up and choked her. Just move on, mang. She's damaged goods.

>jeremiads
I learned a new word today, thanks.

m8 every girl in this country has tattoos

she didnt super slut around she has been with 6 guys in her life and is 21

that is a number that seems too high imo

Run

It doesn't. You just are incapable of understanding their argument because you have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old. Not saying there aren't buttmad crazy feminists out there but a lot of it is about society and more casual situations. Your private sexlife that you have control over and share with select people is very different from constant day to day reactions.

dammit both of those groups are fucking fags

look feminism is bullshit if you agree with them in this day & age you are validating their childishness & not in the good 'spoil her with chocolates & roses' way

plus girls cannot & i mean CANNOT ignore antagonism. you at minimum are in for some fun if you challenge a feminist & you might be in for some hardcore buttsex too if you know what i mean

I went to a gay bar and took home one of the rainbowhair sjw's at the end of the night. It is unbelievably easy to fuck these girls they are in a place where they are not center of attention. They are all submissive as fuck as well

>m8 every girl in this country has tattoos

No they don't. You're just trying to justify being a pathetic cuck.

>jeremiads
How do you eve say this word. who the fuck uses this word

sure you did gay boy

I know you're right. But I really like her, and she is loyal to guys she dates.

It's hard man :(

I appreciate your input Americana bro.

lol you were her fallback plan.

>m8 every girl in this country has tattoos
I highly doubt that but it its the case you should move. Lest you want to be smited by god for living in Sodom and Gomorrah.
>she didnt super slut around she has been with 6 guys in her life and is 21
Who told you that? If she said you can double or triple it. Also she might not count blowjobs and anal.
>that is a number that seems too high imo
I would care more about the tattoos desu

Here is what you do
>Use her as a cum bucket
>Make her dependent from you
>Mistreat her as bad as you are ready to go
>Cuck her
>Leave that bitch

Also document it and fdox her.

Nah m8. You underestimate the role of sex in the fundamental change of society.

One of the unspoken goals of feminism is to make sure only the "right" men think that women like this type of behavior.

The only men who deserve pussy are the ones alpha enough to ignore what society has told them "women want."

>she said 6
>he believes her
you've got a lot to learn about women. There are six partners that "count." That doesn't include all of the events she considers anomalies.

whats wrong with redheads

Men want to dominate. Women want to be dominated.

>doesn't use/mention the 1.5x rule
>gf slept with 9 guys

>shibari

They have nice taste. I wish somebody did it on me as well.

But women actually DO "stress test" you to see how you act under pressure.

I have seen it time and time again and I easily recognize it now. Where as a faggot like you will piss his pants upon the first sign of rejection.

They automatically abort your baby if you're not rh-

No joke

kek I did almost get trapped

I just fucking hate when people use "shit test" sounds pretty stupid and when women get older they don't fucking test you all the time if they like you.

:(

she said 3 and her best friend's bf is my bud, he told me she told her bestfriend 6

kind of what I am planning on doing if she starts giving me grief

I don't believe her she said 3

please see above jewfriend

>i almost feel responsible because everytime id say no to her and I together, she'd get a tattoo or I'd hear she slept with some douche

>when women get older they don't fucking test you all the time
They do it without even knowing it
>if they like you.
If they don't do it they don't like you.

>CHAD!

alpha brute, retard gorilla.
if he can do it, he must be soooo dominant, sploosh

I know it's not what you want to hear, but run.

I had a very similar experience with a girl i dated for a while in middleschool then reconnected with in my early 20s. Bitch was carzy as fuck.

Once i was drinking alone in a run down par in Orlando and i struck up a conversation with a british expat that wore an eyepatch. Really cool guy. He had one of the soundest pieces of advice that i have ever heard and i wish i would have heeded his warning.

>theres the three "C" that you dont stick your dick in.
>children for obvious reasons
>critters also for obvious reasons
>and last but not least is crazy. It is the most dangerous and often the hardest to detect.

Based one eyed brit.

>redheads
They're fucking crazy. It's indescribable. I've never met a redhead that wasn't weird as fuck or an insane slut.

>shit testing
It's not a "cause and effect" thing in her mind, because of course it isn't. She doesn't "test you to see if you're confident." She just relentlessly dumps all of her emotional baggage on you and the second you start to buckle she all of a sudden isn't as attracted to you as she used to be

>leaf says she slutted around
>someone uses the same word and user disagrees with him
>leaf says 6
>I mention 6, he disagrees
is this bait? this is bait. right?

I dunno, pal. My girlfriend has no tattoos and was a virgin at age 20 before we met.

Now she's also crazy in bed though. Sometimes visits unannounced just to give me a blowjob.

It's an over-the-top melodramatic phrase invented by autists who don't understand other people, and thus need to learn to assert themselves.

kek I'm far from being an alpha.
I just have a job, my own flat and Tinder on my phone.

>she said 3 and her best friend's bf is my bud, he told me she told her bestfriend 6
So you know she is lying and you're still together with her? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway it could be way more then 6. They do all kinds of mental gymnastic when they coun't.
>he doesn't count because i was drunk
>he doesn't count because it was just a handie
>he doesn't count because it was a bj
>he doesn't count because it was anal
>those three count as one because it was foursome
>i wasn't together with him so he doesn't count
>We used a condom so it doesn't count
etc etc

>loves getting her face slapped, cummed on and choked
>shes loyal to guys she dates

i said 6 because it is the true answer

I know, its so hard though man.

how old were you?

Feminists want aristocratic deference from lower class/unattractive males.

If you're in the top 20% of males physically/socially/financially then you can dominate them like they're a debased slave.

Feminists have always been extremely elitist since that's how all women are biologically when it comes to mate selection. Conservatives who hate the poor should logically have a lot in common with them.

Unfortunately a lot of conservatives fall within the 80% of males women want dead. Since they don't want to admit that they are lower class, they just say women should go back to their traditional roles instead of calling so-called leftist feminists out on their hypocritical elitism.

I meant she doesnt cheat.

But OK fine. You guys just echo chambered my mind. I know I should drop her but she's so nice to me it is very difficult now that I really enjoy her company.

Thanks everyone. Any more input is still very welcome.

>If they don't do it they don't like you.
Dating isn't exactly the same as picking up and getting laid.
>She just relentlessly dumps all of her emotional baggage on you and the second you start to buckle she all of a sudden isn't as attracted to you as she used to be
I agree with you mate.

>I meant she doesnt cheat.
How do you know that?
>But OK fine. You guys just echo chambered my mind
No, we are saying the same thing because its true.

It's called repression

>those three count as one because it was foursome

/thread

I understand the conflicted emotions around this. It's good to get unbiased opinions, as our judgment can get cloudy in relationships.

I have to agree with to other responders. I don't care what people do in the confines of a stable relationship, but slutting around is degenerate. I would rather be forever alone than compromise my values and allow someone of moral deficiency in my life.

Decide what your standards are, and then hold to them as if they were law.

I was thinking the same things you guys said. Hearing it from others just makes it stronger.

>friend tells you girl lied and slept with more guys
>friend butting into personal life to rat out girl
Look nigga. 3 or 6 guys ain't too bad. I don't like it, but its not too bad. Problem is, she lied. She lied to you and she probably lied to her friend or her friend lied to your friend. If that wasn't enough, she has tattoos. Tattoo fags get salty but they ARE warning signs as bad as colored or shaved hair.

You need to get away. You sound cucked already like if you aren't in control, so the bitch must be manipulating you somehow. So just get away. Get away from the eventual drama and heartbreak. Bite the bullet, feel bad for a bit, and move on cause this bitch is only gonna bring poison into your life

>playing into someone's rape fantasies and by proxy grooming yourself to be a sexually confused rapist

Consensual or not, if someone asked you to shoot them in the head you'd still be a murderer. You let their illness overtake you.

I think I'll stick with regular fun sex and not the angry sad kind.

Harder than asking your family to bail you out of jail for charges of domestic abuse and sexual battery because she has a withdrawl from getting choked, slapped around and cummed on by chad, so she files a false police report?

Harder than having to go
>yeah, that one time i was arrested for sexual battery was dropped in court... crazy ex...
Every time you have a job interview?

Harder than the shame of her cucking you with some guy named cyrus who likes slapping women around and carries a beretta his step dad gave him in grade 6 when you after a while want to pump the brakes on fulfilling her "totally not rape" but actually rape fantasies.

Look, i fucking hate you subhuman leafs, but i have been there and narrowly avoided all of this shit, and don't want you to as well. Don't make the same mistakes as me, bro.

How come you guys are generally more attractive than the brits?

Lack of a strong father figure or something

They sent all the high test chad bad boys to Australia

Reading opinions and advice about women on Sup Forums fucked me up for so many years, it's only recently that I've been able to undo all the 'brainwashing' so to speak that I've picked up here. The problem is that all these fucking know it alls preach like their word is gospel but fail to realize that they keep interacting with similar women and come to their conclusions based off a limited sample size, then apply it to 3.6 billion people. Does that sound very smart to you? I know feminists who aren't tattoed or pierced and don't care for degrading sex, and are highly educated. But of course this doesn't fit into the confirmation bias that many of Sup Forums's inept pua's hold to.

Tldr women are just as different and dynamic as men, generalizations are a shit

I've wondered that for a while and I think it's some kind of doublespeak thing where it's what they want themselves, but it doesn't make them a good feminist so they must also be against it. I knew one and she was completely illogical. What's worse is that because she went to Uni and I didn't she thought she had the moral high ground in every conversation even when she was being a complete hypocrite and refused to acknowledge it. I think she was the one who really made me realise that education =/= intelligence.

ok guys

I will drop her. It's mostly the fact she has prob fucked 10 guys in her life and is 21, the tattoos are mostly just a warning sign of instability imo.

Thank you all and much love from a leaf in a communist shithole...

>partially because they get off on it
>partially because then they can use the shit to say you raped em when you inevitably piss em off

They quite honestly can go from "oh I got these marks from some rough sex to Oh I got these marks from user raping me" faster than it takes for you to read this sentence.

9 in 10 likes it hard, but not degrading

I think you were looking for tumblr, buddy.

Wealth, convicts, letting all the ugly women die of starvation, selective immigration policy, tans, exercise, diet, personality, better work/life balance leading to more leisure time, better climate, and pretty much every other factor you can think of.

No pets?

>if you just lower your standards and put pussy on a pedestal, you will be happy
No thanks canada

>Tldr women are just as different and dynamic as men, generalizations are a shit
They aren't though, that's just a scientific fact.

This is IQ and its the same with everything else. The reason why there are so many male geniuses is because there are so many male retards.

What about non feminists who are tattooed?

Michel Jackson was a literal vampire that preyed on children.

>They quite honestly can go from "oh I got these marks from some rough sex to Oh I got these marks from user raping me" faster than it takes for you to read this sentence.
But user, that's what smartphones are for.

You're doing the right thing.

Note what this whole "doing the right thing" feeling is like. Thats what its like to be American, only 1776X stronger and 25 hours a day.

>brainwashed
>Sup Forums
>believed broad sweeping generalizations
>a fucking leaf

If you're so weak minded that you believed the opinions of autists, then I feel sorry for you leaf.

Even without the bullshit we told you, you were obviously bothered and uncomfortable. So the logical conclusion regardless is for you to leave her. You have these nagging suspicions and feel uncomfortable during sex and generally aren't too happy or as happy as you should be. So that alone is reason to dump her

damn user, sick vocab

I mean, i keep your mom as a pet and regularly give her a good dicking, so yeah, pets are okay as long as they aren't critters.

>Michel Jackson was a literal vampire that preyed on children.
Sure thing (((burger)))

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE?t=1m10s
Get redpilled

Wtf I love feminism now

Michael Jackson named the Jew and was almost instantly smeared as a paedophile, a moniker he would never shake. Pure coincidence.

portraying men as aggressive sexual predators is their fetish desu, thats what feminism is all about

you write like an entitled faggot.

you're trying to apply logic in a shitstorm of a womans feelings.

>know a known slut since highschool
>half way through college she gets into feminism
>every dicking she ever took becomes rape within a year
>as long as said guy or guys that were fucking her were in favor it was safe
>moment the guys got tired of the crazy the sex was rewritten into another rape 100% of the time
>BONUS ROUND: use any sex scenes from movies or any music of her choice as a trigger for rape flashbacks and more bitching

It doesn't make sense considering they always scream "rape culture" and how women should not be submissive to men.

>use smart smartphone
>film her while she moans lewdly and screams choke me harder
>backup video three different drives and send a copy to bro as backup
>wait for rape accusation
>??????
>profit

>Don't ask her permission to record and get charged with "record rape"
>It carries a more serious sentence than actual rape does
>Why?
>Because it's the current Y E A R

First rule of dating:
DON'T FUCK CRAZY!

same for very religious conservative girls in my experience. Basically I think that extreme ideologies attract people that have extreme tendencies. It's basically Mario II screen wrap around from a conservative catholic girl to a feminist SJW whore, they aren't that separated.

They're into in the bedroom because sex is where people often tell the most truth.

In company people will say "anal is nasty, bondage is wrong, blah blah blah"

But in the bedroom they want to be abused because they know deep down that's what they were suited for.

Feminists WANT to be dominated by men, but they fight so hard against it outside the bedroom, that when it's time to get banged, they can't help but ask for what they can't have in public.

Are you retarded mate? If she is willing to get dominated just shove her face into the pillow when doing her from behind and record a few minutes without her knowing. She won't even know that you recorded her until she is throwing out the rape accusation in court.

>implying conservatism is extremist
otherwise your'e right