Why do girls pretend to be part of geek culture by pretending to like Star Wars and/or Star Trek?

Why do girls pretend to be part of geek culture by pretending to like Star Wars and/or Star Trek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"girl"

it's possible they genuinely like it,
girls like things too

she's 100% a girl

There is enough male geeks to manipulate for profit.

Like 1 third of online gamers are girls you idiot

One half are currently girls on a really popular MOBA, I think many of them are Asian but there are some girls who do actually like the shit, just not always stereotypical star wars trash, but you'll never know cause you're too much of an insecure faggot pussy beta who doesn't get any

rose is 100% cute

Are these her coworkers? Doesn't she work at some plant?

I miss Rose

I'm not even into anal that much but god damn why do I really want to fuck her specifically in the ass?

so gaming is dead
RIP

You think THAT nerd is faking it? Cmon now, at least give us a pic of one of those former prom queens at a con being paid to pretend she likes Halo.

Wanting to perform anal sex is a sign of homosexuality

>This is what white knights/roasties ACTUALLY believe

kek

Isn't anal sex with a guy only gay if your balls make a smacking noise against him?

They are looking for the infamous alpha-beta dick

Why do you pretend to know anything about girls when you are very clearly a fucking weeb?

There's nothing wrong with liking traps.

Looks like a chihuahua tbqh

She is supposed to be like 5'5''.

Why are these men so short?

ok no joking, rose is a guy right?
I tried to findout for several years.
I dob't care either way but eversice I found out that the "women" that ported another world to the super nintendo was a trans I've become convinced that there are no women even interested in anything electronic

Nah, it's a meme. She has some masculine facial features and dresses tomboyish, but she's not a trap.

I genuinely don't get people that think she is a guy. She always had such a feminine girlish pixie face and voice, and her petite body is because she had/has an eating disorder.

She requires head pats.

Girl (male)

>masculine facial features
>feminine girlish pixie face
Pick one

Rose is the real deal
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

>ok no joking
nice bait

Some girls are actually geeks and enjoy that stuff. From experience I've found that most of them are socially awkward. Then there is the matter of geek culture having become mainstream and "cool", which makes people want to associate with it (see: Bourdieu's theory of cultural capital). So when somebody posts a picture of their Game of Thrones funko figurine, it's to signal "Hey, I'm part of this cool culture too!" People flipped out when Trudeau wore Star Wars socks on May the 4th. It's kind of the same but on a smaller scale.

that fking lazy eye triggers me, because i too have one

what if you hang her from a noose, rip her clothes off and whip her naked body?

Wellll there's OG nerd chicks (proud of you ladies,HEROS, btw) and there's nuuuurrdd guurrlls, who were scared of being made fun of but finally respawned because marketers said it was "cool" now. So put on your nurrrrddd glasses and make with the parroting. There's shekels to be made.

Attention.

how to get qt rose gf

for the same reason some guys pretend to like it (albeit a much, MUCH smaller portion of the population) to get on a trend thats popular and helps you socialize

Basically what this guy said

No, she's not. Check out her hips in the OP pic, transwomen can't simulate that.

Man, just imagine unbuttoning those jeans to reveal that gorgeous mound hiding beneath them. I imagine she shaves every few days so it's slightly stubbly at this point. There are a few pimples from ingrown hairs but you don't mind, that's what makes her a real woman. And then the smell hits you....

imagine her in a bukkake
hnnnng

wrong

"It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

"This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain."

The whole rose is a guy thing started on g because they couldn't deal with the fact such a qt exists that they will never have

It was started by /r9k/ virgins who actually fucking stalked her. Then it was perpetuated by Sup Forums when it became a meme cause Sup Forums had the biggest amount rose posters for obvious reasons.

Why do fags pretend to be part of chan culture by pretending to post like real people?

kys. you wont survive basic.

We don't talk about that board

Schopenhauer had a warped view of women, that's why he died alone

>girls like things too
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who can say

""""British men""""

>ywn rape 12yold rose tite cunny

Rose almost certainly has more credibility than you do.
Take a seat, kid

nah, wimmins just hate truth is all. Unless the truth let's them do whatever they want without reprecussions.

Please stop posting this guy, he became a complete fucking cuck later in his life.
>"I have not yet spoken my last word about women. I believe that if a woman succeeds in withdrawing from the mass, or rather raising herself above the mass, she grows ceaselessly and more than a man.

Men can be as shallow as women.

>girl

also if anyone says sauce or who you're a fucking newfag.

If you need to even write that comment you're a newcommer pretending to be and oldfriend and trying to prove it, m8.