What Would be the best blade against zombies attack ?

What Would be the best blade against zombies attack ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYariOAVwy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're fighting zombies, you've already fucked up

Lawnmower.

MODS!!!!!!!!
get rid of this

hmmmm

Battleaxe

The chainsaw sword from Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2

/thread

Saw blade.

This fucking thing. It's multi-purpose on top of being a skull-basher/axe/bone-breaker. You can use it to pry open doors and windows, too.

Something heavy that doesn't get stuck easily
also depends on the kind of zombie
in general a blade of any kind would be a bad idea, you'd have better luck with a blunt object

A Macuahuitl

youtube.com/watch?v=vYariOAVwy0

Wow I can use the bloodsoaked brainy end to open my coke bottles! What a great idea!

Helicopter

probably a rake

In dueling the sabre would always have the advantage. You use one hand, you have more reach. And it's not like you need to go through armor, you just need to tap the opponent.

both a sabre and a katana assumed no full armor. Especially katana was useless against it

this

>blades
lol, have fun dying like a bitch I guess

Katana is a 2hd cleaver though, similar to a kriegsmesser, that also fares badly against a saber.

Also I'm assuming that's a standard katana, made for your standard (aka short) old timey Japanese man, if you want something made more for westerners, try a tachi.

Sabers are usually considered the best swords, period. I heard the one from sXVI is specially the best

uh while a katana became popular in the Edo period when people wearing wearing armor everyday. Its descended from the tachi and uchigatana. And yeah it was meant for fighting people in armor.

No short range melee weapons. Infected blood and other fluids are dangerous and you're in the splash zone. Get yourself a pole weapon. I like halberds, but you're more likely to be using a broomstick-and-knife spear, or other improvised murderstick.

Came here to post this.

>stay on the roof of a tall building
>dig a moat
>use rope ladders to ascend and descend
man zombies sure are scary

What it like having access to unlimited supplies?

How exactly will you dig a moat around a tall building? What exactly makes you think they can't cross your tiny ass moat with ease?

Moat would be pointless, they would just pile in and eventually fill it up.

the moat would have acid instead of water.
checkmate nerds

Sure you'd have to travel down sometimes, that's what the rope ladders are for. It's still better than living on the ground floor with unblocked doors and windows like they do in walking dead.
Also you can easily grow a garden on a rooftop and collect rain water.

You'd really just need a small ditch deep enough for them to get their leg caught in it and snap their ankle. Cows get permanently crippled by gopher holes you know.

It's there to slow them down and cripple them, also the moat is really optional since if you block our take out the staircases they're not getting above the ground floor no matter what.

Great, you now have high as fuck zombies, why does that fix anything?

Frying pans, it's light but can easily crack a skull with enough force and you don't have to worry about it getting stuck or maintenance. Yes the reach is poor but otherwise a good weapon

unironically a katana, and if you're next question is what firearm the answer is SKS or anything semi-automatic with fairly large ammo size

You might as well just have a cricket bat. Obsidian is super brittle and all the microliths would break. It's also somewhat pointless to even have them on a weapon for zombies, since they're dead and the cutting action is pointless if all you're doing is trying to destroy the brain.

the Nippon Katana is unrivaled in it's sharpness and strength. It is an elegant weapon, but can only be wielded adequately with decades of training.

It'll awaken their 3rd eye and they'll be enlightened, no longer craving violence. Just like it does to the zombies (sheeple) now.
Damn...

I had to pick a weapon that fits OP's question

A bayonet hand

In a real zombie apocalypse using melee weapons would be moronic as their blood would be incredibly infectious and you can't risk it getting near anything like your clothes, your hands, or your face

Umm. Everyone knows they can only infect you from the venom sacs in their teeth

Hmmm, what weapon is best against an imaginary foe? How about an imaginary weapon like a lightsabre?

a weapon like anton chigurrh's cattle bolt thing would be ideal.

How could there even be a zombie apocalypse in the 21st century?
I mean it's not like the symptoms are subtle and people can't communicate more or less instantly. Also, all you need to kill thousands of them would be any slightly heavier vehicle.

Firearms only would be similarly moronic because bullet supplies are not reliable.

So you have to hide and run? Fuck it, i hate that kind of horror media

frostmourne, obviously

so you'd have to run up on every zombie from extremely close range and just hope that you don't get grappled