youtube.com/watch?v=IAhckEPFlOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6B7ToJoqGpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lYatqE7OA1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU
youtube.com/watch?v=lMktFQhBMTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reckon i am at the forefront of innovation in political thought

why are benders so fucking insufferable? their entire identity as a person is based around their sexuality, everything else plays second fiddle

if you ever meet a homosexual the first thing liable to come out of their herpes-encrusted lips are the lurid details of their latest fling

I shall follow his good example.

vietlad how much do you in in multiples of the average vietnamese person?

And how far does it go?

no lei feng is

>grow up

people still don't know pedophilia and homosexuality are related?

any mussolini man in

drank well over an entire bottle of whiskey
yet I need more
MORE
HELP

anyone who hasn't read Unqualified Reservations is a bonafide brainlet and does not understand the modern world at all.

its not directly because theyre gay
its because all gays are normies and all normies, no matter their orientation, talk about sex all the fucking time

try talking to girls sometime

twitter.com/lilpinkrosaay/status/965630129736167424

thoughts on modern society lads?

Booked a doctor's appointment today but now I don't feel so bad but I worry I might feel worse later
Not sure if I should cancel or not

not fond of reading me, prefer a nice round of video games or twitch steaming before bed

Why what’s the matter lad

don't fucking cancel you absolute idjit
the sickness is still carried on you
the doctor can tell lad
he smart
u dumbo tho aha

again though
seriously, don't cancel

Anybody could give me a link to that video with a bunch of lads yelling a sexist song in some english metro please ?

don't you have to be normal to be a normie
gays are not normal. Straight people do not treat a gay person exactly as they would another straight person. They are fundamentally different, and outsiders.

Gays are obsessed with sex because they're fetishists, much like BDSM types or swingers or DD/LG or whatever

bitcoin $30,000 by EOY

>wh*toid tenant refusing to pay the rent again.

Honestly feel like nailing a dead rattlesnake to his door, but I won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAhckEPFlOU

Shagged the gf raw last night thanks to her periods

Was bretty gud tbf

dumb crossposter

didn’t exist

Show me where I cross posted this from please

Step 1: stupid undergraduate degree for 4 years in Scotland
Step 2: can't find job, only have 4 months, don't wanna go back to America
Step 3: masters degree in same subject for a year
Step 4: still can't find job, don't wanna go back
Step 5: another masters degree in a different subject
Step 6: still can't find job
Step 7: "hey, I'll switch to law"
Step 8: 2 year law degree
Step 9: one year of Legal Practice Course
Step 10: I've now been living in Britain for 10 years
Step 11: apply for indefinite leave to remain
Step 12: wait a year
Step 13: acquire British citizenship

Thanks a lot

good lads

>thanks a lot

what

>deliberately stay up late last night (4am) so I can sleep through as much of today as possible
>woken up by the fucking posty at 10
well lads... looks like im here

Coughing, headaches, fever
Doesn't feel so bad today but I said that yesterday and ended up getting a fever during a uni lecture and had to leave

uh, cringey af

Anyone here know a cure for indigestion?

Hey that's what I'm doing

t. 6am

Reckon The Inbetweeners is required viewing for posting on /brit/

it's 7:13 AM here
I'm pissed as fuck, still drinking too
I woke up at 5:30 PM today
do I just stay up?

This is why the NHS is failing, you have the flu. You need rest, ibuprofen and to stay well hydrated. You do not need to see a doctor unless you’re 85

>do the same thing but in america
>trump kicks me out

reeeeeeeeee

good luck

What does this mean?

the inbetweeners is for cuck soyboys

like if the average viet earned £100, and you earned £1000, you'd say "i earn 10x more"(I'm not autistic enough to directly ask for your salary)

And then I'm asking how far it goes in terms of rent, and living etc

2008 was 10 years ago.

The Berlin Conference of 1884–85, also known as the Congo Conference (German: Kongokonferenz) or West Africa Conference (Westafrika-Konferenz),[1] regulated European colonization and trade in Africa during the New Imperialism period and coincided with Germany's sudden emergence as an imperial power. The conference was organized by Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany; its outcome, the General Act of the Berlin Conference, can be seen as the formalization of the Scramble for Africa. The conference ushered in a period of heightened colonial activity by European powers, which eliminated or overrode most existing forms of African autonomy and self-governance.[2]

no it wasnt
be quiet

the world ended in 2012. we've been in stasis with just our thoughts to amuse us since then

NHS website says to see a doctor if symptoms don't improve after 7 days

wow, my thoughts sure do piss me off

that's because you're a closet rasheed

Flu can last up to two weeks stop being a Melton John

I remember that around 2008, maybe 2007, I saw my dad naked after he walked out of the hot tub
he had a bottle of vodka on the counter in the kitchen in front of him and he was completely nude
I still think about it
not because I'm gay for him
but because
he looks just like I do when nude nowadays

now this is bent

Any nollywood fans in?

no it isn't
be quiet

hate the portuguese language

>be quiet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6B7ToJoqGpg

Decided I'm going to keep my appointment

tebaatsasuula

watching nonce hunting videos

NOT bent lad
imagine if you were a child who'd woken up in the middle of the night
you walk out of your bedroom into the portal to the kitchen
and see your father stark naked in the kitchen with a bottle of vodka in front of him
bush an everything
bit scary innit
now you're in your 20s and you realize you look just like he did back then
just a scary thought eh

FEISTY ONE YOU ARE

Idk how much the average viet makes, probably piss since I make a lot more
I think I live a pretty comfortable upper-middle class sort of life.
I make less than I probably would in Canada desu but I save a lot more and get paid in USD, plus I only work like 5h a day

What is this mode called lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYatqE7OA1Q
choon

Lads

the inbetweeners is honestly shit, even as a teenager it wasn't funny. boggles the mind how it's so popular.

>NOT bent lad

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

remember howling at this with the lads in secondary

virgin

dick doesn't work from last night

Predictions for the next 5 years:

The European Union will not collapse. It will get some credibility from everyone hating its enemies – Brexit, the nationalist right, etc – and some more credibility by being halfway-competent at its economic mission. Nobody will secede from anywhere. The crisis of nationalism will briefly die down as the shock of Syrian refugees wears off, then reignite (possibly after 2023) with the focus on African migrants. At some point European Muslims may decide they don’t like African migrants much either, at which point there may be some very weird alliances.

1. UK leaves EU (or still on track to do so): 95%
2. No “far-right” party in power (executive or legislative) in any of France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, at any time: 50%
3. No other country currently in EU votes to leave: 50%

Countries that may have an especially good half-decade: Israel, India, Nigeria, most of East Africa, Iran. Countries that may have an especially bad half-decade: Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UK. The Middle East will get worse before it gets better, especially Lebanon and the Arabian Peninsula (Syria might get better, though).

1. No overt major power war in the Middle East (Israel spending a couple weeks destroying stuff in Lebanon doesn’t count): 60%
2. Mohammed bin Salman still in power in Saudi Arabia in 2023: 60%
3. Sub-Saharan Africa averages GDP growth greater than 2.5% over 2018 – 2023: 60%
4. Vladimir Putin is still in charge of Russia: 70%
5. If there’s a war in the Middle East where US intervention is plausible, US decides to intervene (at least as much as it did in Syria): 70%

imagine being this much of a contrarian

youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU

genuinely the funniest thing you'll watch this year

seeing your dad naked as a child is NOT gay

>2016
>lads in secondary
FOLC

ah yes very scientific analysis

went on a school field trip to america and a lot of the girls were smitten by a bunch of african american break dancers on the street

never liked race mixing then and don't like it now

Dave: the post

Hello yes dealer please chuck us a nice heroin baggie laced with fentanyl so I can off myself

video is from 2011 you thick coconut

>inbetweeners is honestly shit

Ah yes! Such a contrived opinion, you’re a REAL thinker lad. Oh how I’d like to pick your mind.

Out with the gf

ayyy

>2011
>lads in secondary
FOLC

would only do this in exchange for getting suffocated by her fannie

Did they shag them?

t. The weird freak at school

God I wish that were me

fuck off 35 year old mong

would only do this in exchange for getting absolutely nothing but her piercing glare

The crisis of the Republican Party will turn out to have been overblown. Trump’s policies have been so standard-Republican that there will be no problem integrating him into the standard Republican pantheon, plus or minus some concerns about his personality which will disappear once he personally leaves the stage. Some competent demagogue (maybe Ted Cruz or Mike Pence) will use some phrase equivalent to “compassionate Trumpism”, everyone will agree it is a good idea, and in practice it will be exactly the same as what Republicans have been doing forever. The party might move slightly to the right on immigration, but this will be made easy by a fall in corporate demand for underpriced Mexican farm labor, and might be trivial if there’s a border wall and they can declare mission accomplished. If the post-Trump standard-bearer has the slightest amount of personal continence, he should end up with a more-or-less united party who view Trump as a flawed but ultimately positive figure, like how they view GW Bush. Also, I predict we see a lot more of Ted Cruz than people are expecting.

1. Trump wins 2020: 20%
2. Republicans win Presidency in 2020: 40%

Girlfriend's mum wants to take me canoeing down the Brisbane river

On the other hand, everyone will have underestimated the extent of crisis in the Democratic Party. The worst-case scenario is Kamala Harris rising to the main contender against Bernie Sanders in the 2020 primary. Bernie attacks her and her followers as against true progressive values, bringing up her work defending overcrowded California prisons as a useful source of unpaid labor. Harris supporters attack Bernie as a sexist white man trying to keep a woman of color down (wait until the prison thing gets described as “slavery”). Everything that happened in 2016 between Clinton and Sanders looks like mild teasing between friends in comparison. If non-Sanderites rally around Booker or Warren instead, the result will be slightly less apocalyptic but still much worse than anyone expects. The only plausible way I can see for the Dems to avoid this is if Sanders dies or becomes too sick to run before 2020. This could tear apart the Democratic Party in the long-term, but in the short term it doesn’t even mean they won’t win the election – it will just mean a bunch of people who loathe each other temporarily hold their nose and vote against Trump.

1. Sanders wins 2020: 10%
2. Democrats win Presidency in 2020: 60%

sunlight out now after all night
still drinking
listening to youtube.com/watch?v=lMktFQhBMTg