Remove fat people

Why doesn't the US implement laws like the Japanese metabo law?

If your waistline falls above a government mandated higher limit:

People aren't fined. They are simply required to meet with a counselor and a dietitian.

Companies that allow their employees to get fat get heavy penalties.

Everyone wins. If you want to be a fat neet, you can. you just have to go to therapy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because then the fast food industry will close down
>muh capitalism

honestly I would like for something similar to this in my country aswell

Fucking this.

Each six months there should be a national weighing day and if you bust it you're going to the camp and get turned into solent green so you repay to society all the wealth you've stolen.

You fat fucks.

Schools should honestly have these, at the very least. You'd easily be able to stop fat parents from fattening their kids up and instead give the children a superior chance at life. At the same time, make PE in school something more efficient, like lifting and running, instead of team games where the athletic kids who already do sports dominate everyone else and the fatties just lose motivation. Focus on physical development and strength increase.

I like this idea.

this

I'd be for it but it would never get passed.

I'm 100% ok with this.

Because it's not the government's job to control its citizens.

But the government already does that in Europe. If we are to live under it, then why not use it for good?

It infringes on every civil liberty, instead we should excommunicate and relentlessly harass those whom defend being overweight and morbidly obese.

Big is not beautiful, its unhealthy; you are not trans-fat, just a fat whore. Any or all excuses for these life-endangering lifestyles or advocating to pander to these people should be met with extreme hostility.

the big problem is that Americans have too much food.

Been to psychologists (3) and dietitians (6) followed rigorous diets for more than 6 years while exercising (9 years swimming, 3 years football)
ended up getting a life-time sentence to metformin and levothyroxine, solved none of the problems I had and still weight over 120kg
I'd rather not spend the rest of the time between now and when I decide to jump off a building eating half of what a normal person does just so I don't gain additional weight

Do you guys really think every american needs this much?

UMMMM, HOW ABOUT BODY POSITIVIVTY!!!1!

Big Brother is watching what you eat already, but you need more. You need to be controlled more. God you're so pathetic.

disgusting. I wish gapminder had more recent health statistics but you can extrapolate the data for yourself. The prospects are not looking bright.

>forced therapy for eating
>forced jobs
>forced paying for therapists to live

same here

Why should a business be penalized for hiring someone competent but fat?

This is affirmative action bullshit wrapped in a different package.

Maybe if you gymcelibates spent less time pointlessly lifting shit and spent more time learning skills, you could get jobs.

FATS NEED NOT APPLY

discouraging companies from hiring fat people and encourage fats to get in shape. Everyone lives longer and ends up being more productive.

FAT FUCK DETECTED

Wait, this is a law in Japan? Fucking awesome.

Good luck with that amongst the... Urban cominity

Fat people wouldn't get hired at all and stay in their parent's basement.

>I'm so retarded that I need the gov't to tell me how to eat

Based Nippon. Fatties on suicide watch.

>I need muh nanny state to take the poutine out of my fat hand

Black women won't put up with that shit. They can't stand criticism, even when it's from a doctor and gentle. And since 57% of black women are obese in America (note: not overweight, obese) that could be a real problem

well we do don't we?

Do you think obesity rates will fall of people's own volition?

metabo laws in 2008 were japan's way of reducing their obesity rate by 25% over 4 years.

>Why doesn't the US implement laws like the Japanese metabo law?
>If your waistline falls above a government mandated higher limit:
>People aren't fined. They are simply required to meet with a counselor and a dietitian.

Can you imagine?..

This will sound stupid, no doubt: it would be unamerican.

Arguably the principle on which the nation is founded is a trust that the citizens would be able not only to govern themselves officially, but also manage their own private business and well-being.

Such a country ought to exist somewhere, no matter what, even despite its shortcomings, and the state's philosophy should be infringed on as little as possible.

The USA fatsos would probably riot and accuse the government of infringing their 1st Amendment right to freedom of expression.

Being fat is their social identity.

Japan had almost no obesity to begin with. If we implemented this it would cost billions and billions. Most wouldn't hangs anyway. Protip: seeing a dietician is next to worthless once someone is obese and super obese.

You treat it like they are treating guns. Just phase it out. Start in kindergarten and work your way up to the colleges. Create a culture of healthiness and let the older fat fucks that don't want to lose weight die off on their own.

I don't but (you) might do.

Cool story, man.

You know what's ironic? Having the ability to afford nicer foods has allowed me to live far more healthily.

Preventing fat people from working essentially condemns them to a life of eating nothing but processed cheese and disgusting foods.

Nice argument, kike.

You got anything not in the "lol what a virgin loser" playbook?

Speaking as a fat person, I can tell you that's because dieticians are idiots who all want to shill whomever is paying them the most.

The super obese have the most to gain from simple dietary restriction.

They have the right to be a fatass as long as I don't have to pay for their medicare/medicaid.

Because the healthcare industry wants people fat and sick.

>The Institute of Medicine also encourages adult men to eat 45 to 65 percent of their total daily calories from carbohydrates. This means consuming 225 to 325 grams of carbs for a daily diet of 2,000 calories and eating 338 to 488 grams of carbohydrates when consuming 3,000 calories a day.

Who on earth would want to live in a nanny state shithole like that?

FAT FUCKERS NEED NOT APPLY

Still not answering the question: what's so terribly wrong with you and other fit people if you can't even do better than a fatass who is naturally going to disgust people at the job interview?

Well?

Perhaps you're just less competent in your field than fat people because of a preoccupation with your appearance.

How about we stop subsidizing the wrong kinds of foods and make fruits and vegetables cheaper so people can actually afford them? One step at a time. Also, I'm actually surprised at how ignorant regarding food people are at least here in the States.

As if fat people aren't already a burden on the system costing billion and billion. Obese and super obese people often don't even understand the fundamentals of a healthy diet. It would probably benefit everyone and would put the burden on the unhealthy instead of the healthy.

Fruits and vegetables are incredibly low productivity compared to grains. This would entirely defeat the purpose of subsidizing agriculture at all.

Also, fruits are 100% junk food cancer.

Hitler should have gassed fatties tbqhwy famicom

We already have mandatory penis inspection day, how many freedoms do you want to give up?

That's true.

Also, fruits aren't necessarily junk food they just have a high sugar content but the fiber content offsets it to an extent or am I mistaken? It's not like you should take down half a watermelon or something.

Daily reminder that HFCS, "Table Sugar", and fruit are all literally poison.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

If the outrage over deaths from obesity related illnesses were proportionately equal to the outrage over gun deaths, we would have by now imposed a sugar tax and national fitness standards.

Skeleton detected

Bullshit. You didn't try hard enough. You'll lose weight if calories in < calories out

>inb4 muh genetics

How in the everloving fuck do you fail a penis inspection?

>stolen wealth

>by being fat

How?

I can't even use public restrooms because it's too uncomfortable.

Get a fucking job, hungry skelly. Fat people are at a disadvantage because we're considered disgusting and yet we get jobs while you cry in your bedroom over not being good enough to get work.

Truth. You simply cannot magically make energy out of no energy. Calorie counting WORKS. But requires willpower. Unfortunately, food is addictive and it HURTS and makes you miserable when your intake is reduced.

On the bright side, you'll probably have far tidier shits. I can always tell when I've fucked up with my calorie counting because my shits become vile .

People would say that it discriminates against fat people and would thus be unconstitutional. Then they would promptly try to ban guns and make sure blacks get first pick of college majors

Went from 128kg to 64kg in about 6 to 7 yeara time with a strict calories intake routine.

Thought it were my genetics too before realizing that it was relly actually my behaviour.

Good luck to you.
It can be done!

Won't work in the U.S. because of muh freedum.

However, it would definitely make people healthier, but hey, its their life and their choice. If they want to die sooner, let them.

>If your waistline falls above a government mandated higher limit:
>People aren't fined. They are simply required to meet with a counselor and a dietitian.
Um because then even more people would want to level a federal building?

You don't even have to exercise to not be fat.

>"""""based"""""" Japan

I'm good with not living in a miserable collectivist hellscape thanks