Will these be the best debates in history?

Will these be the best debates in history?

What are they gonna be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/17/msnbcs-maddow-highlights-how-clinton-health-conspiracies-made-their-way-alex-jones-infowars-fox-news/212489
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rip Hillary

Former secretary of state vs. Incompetent "business man".

Should be fun to watch him get destroyed at least.

This pic made me breath hard out my nose at it

A

FUCKING A WHITE LEAF

If he's so incompetent how come he turned 1mil into 4bil ?

Hillary will be standing (yes, not sitting) next to an empty podium. Drumpf will have ducked out due to "scheduling disputes".

It's going to very interesting I think. I see the potential for either of them to wreck the other. My tentative prediction is who ever focuses on the issues the most will likely win. I think the general electorate isn't in much of a mood to see shit slinging anymore, and have responded negatively to each candidates problems. The moderators will get frustrated and act like dicks if they both just attack each other, so I think the first one to "rise above it" will take it. Probably an unorthodox view, but my prediction.

FUCKING

LEAF

WHITE

>F my CC
What does it mean?

>Billionaire
>incompetent business man

Hmm, really leaves you to think

A lot of mutual personal insults
America is a soap opera

Did you tell your mom you posted it again?

>they actually think he's a billionaire

Fucking kek

How will Hillary even compete when he brings out BANTZ like these? She'll stroke out like a blithering idiot and get laughed off the stage

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

Its going to be fun to see shills cry as she loses
>Cuck
>Licking Justin's feet

>implying he is actually a billionaire when he is clearly hiding his tax returns
>implying his wealth didnt stem almost purely from inheritance
>implying he wouldnt be richer if he had just invested his inheritance into municipal bonds

trump is a faggot through and through, the literal epitome of a helpless trust fund babby.

This guy will jump from 15% to 33% after the 1st debate. Screenshot this

His campaign is literally falling apart, she's got enough ammo to destroy him, most of which was provided by trump himself. It won't even be fair.

HAHAHA what a faggot, Hillary is dying!

Meanwhile, in reality...

mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/17/msnbcs-maddow-highlights-how-clinton-health-conspiracies-made-their-way-alex-jones-infowars-fox-news/212489

No he's a fucking open border cuck, the more people hear him speak the less they want him.

She can't walk up stairs, can't sit without a pillow, has seizures, needs medical people right next to her at speeches.............she dying bro, get use to it.

Yeah, because he really got destroyed by current and former politicians at the republican debates.

Agreed mostly, however....
Trump does need to shift his debate style to more "presidential" and "issues based". This is very very true.

However his debate strength is "stumping" his opponents. If they just talk policy for 2-3 hours and never attack, Hillary will end up looking better. She has been a politician for years.

Instead of turning it into a shitshow of talking loudly over one another like some of the previous debates have been, he just needs to ruthlessly stump her a few times during very selective moments when she exposed herself. Those vicious sound bites will be very important for commercials and advertisement.

It's a femanon telling you to fuck her crusty cunt.

Clinton and Trump stump each other back and forth, Johnson wins by default

Screenshot this

Is there any way we can get Johnson onto the debate stage this late in the game?

>drumpf cant win on policy, so he needs to lower the level of discourse just enough to get away with a bunch of ad hominem attacks on his opponent

Gee, I can't wait to vote for this guy!

Dude, Trump's ROI is way higher than the municipal bonds.
Face it, the dude is successful

Stop using "drumpf" I would honestly beat someone unconscious if I heard them being this pathetic in real life.

Can't wait. I hope this Johnson guy will also be at the debate.

All incorrect

Clinton will not perform to the standard exected of her and I can safely say she's going to get Drumpfed

relax, its only satire

He won't be. He's a nobody and a faggot

Depends, he needs to poll at 15%, and he's at about 8.6% now. Hopefully, Clinton and Trump have a few more scandals. We all know Trump is going to say something he shouldn't and get reamed by the media. And we also know Wikileaks has more leaks on Clinton

Yeah that would work. The best scenario for Trump is that Clinton comes in with a game plan similar to Rubio, where she is over eager in trying prove her strength in anticipation of a combative candidate like Trump, and ends up focusing too much energy and time attacking him. If Trump can avoid getting sucked into it but still choose some careful well placed zingers, she may reap the same results Rubio did.

I think Clinton's best bet is to try to bait Trump into being overzealous and appearing unhinged in the way she paints him, and to allow him to destroy himself. At the same time she doesn't want to appear weak and let him just lay into her, he isn't a typical opponent so she also has to straddle a fine line.

Stop fielding "drumpf" as a candidate.

nobody is actually gay enough to say "drumpf" in real life, and I live in Chelsea

A

HuffPo is that way faggot >>>>>>

It would take a lot of Twitter bots to drive up support 7% but it can be done.