Smash anti-Trump statues

Sup Forums
Why haven't we smashed these anti-Trump statues?

I'm flying to NY today, any Sup Forumsbro in the area of Manhattan?
I will bring my baseball bat

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/
awarenessact.com/is-trump-trying-to-lose-the-election-to-hillary-clinton-on-purpose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CTR I'm not going to commit a crime for you.

Why, does this trigger you?

There's one down in Manhattan?
Let's do it.

Smashing them would only male the liberals feel good. However, airbrushing a nice classy suit on it or something will make them foaming at the mouth enraged.

Or putting God Emperor Armor on the Statue

dam he thicc

>Mexican traitor and FUCKING WHITE MALE destroy Artistic pieces.
I can see the headlines

I have another plan

What if an user from NY pay some African American or Latino gentlemen to smash up the statue?

50 bucks would be enough

>rent van
>buy "I'm with Her" shirt
>walk up to statue with your friend
>"Thank you all so much for appreciating our work! We are going to move the statue now to X. Be sure to check it out in the next two hours or so! Remember, we need to work together to beat back Drumpf!"
>hope crowd buys it
>take statue into van
>drive off with statue and destroy it

Don't smash it. Get a dremel and cut the dick off, then epoxy a gigantic pink dildo in its place. YUUUUGE.

I agree with and , Dress him up instead. Make him look classy instead

How are naked Trump statues even a thing when the people making them would lose their shit if someone made a naked Hillary statue?

MUH MISOGYNY
MUH PATRIARCHY

What hypocrites.

>destroying an image of trump
>this is good for trump

Nice incitement of violence CTR faggot. You will burn at the stake like all of your bearded iMac using friends.

its already in the dumpster bb

>top 10 pranks that went too far

Make a statue of Hillary right beside it.

Honestly this is the best thing to happen for his campaign in a while. Even the liberals think this is too much
>Liberals spend decades fighting against body shaming, starting to make progress
>Liberals erect statues of Trump with the sole purpose of mocking his body

It's almost be sad if I wasn't enjoying watching liberals destroy themselves from the inside out.

If you smash them, they win.

kino my dude

It wouldnt be reported

Notice that the people taking pictures are uglier than the statue.

I work near Manhattan. Any polacks want to meet up?

just write "MDE World Peace" all over it

Glue on a big horse cock. Extra floppy

Are the statues silcon like the sex dolls

Do you have any idea how many niggers are here? The statue didn't last 5 minutes, it's all over already.

I'd just spray paint a suit on him.

"Por favor Sup Forums aceptame!!!"

Kill yourself faggot.

Top kek

Do what some other faggot said, put clothes on them

>not showing up in a group of 20 to bow on the knees and kiss its feet while chanting prayers for the god emperor while leaving a tray of chicken tendies on the side of him

>mexican wants to destroy anti-trump statues
it's a good day in america

Holy fuck, I can totally imagine two or three anons planning and actually doing this.

They might be tense while they're lying to the crowd, but if they actually succeed I can picture them throwing their heads back in laughter and laughing for a solid minute at the fact that it was "this easy".

This, they would think they did it because they are stupid niggers who didn't get that this is an anti-Trump statue

Why smash them? They stand as physical evidence incarnate, this is above the typical verbal only, evidence of the hypocrisy and retarded lunacy of liberalism and the Democratic party. These idols should be emboldened in memes with the very same faces and names of the liberals and Democrats that championed their corrupt criminal and hypocritical stances for the world to see.

[Trump statue][Liberal making hypocritical shaming statement][$hillary]
Had enough lies, hypocrites and doubletalk?
{cite sources, preferably unedited videos}

Spread through Twitter and Facebook and watch the middle support for liberal fanaticism erode away more.

Thanks liberals!

I wish someone would record themselves asking liberals at the statue why they support body shaming. You have to use their own bullshit against them

BE sure to say MILLION DOLLAR EXTREME WORLD PEACE or MDE WORLD PEACE when you smash it

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Do this.

Do you think the nigga Martin Skrelli will help?

He may pay your bail

It's not a statue, but at least it's something for that shitty naked 'portrait'.

No, that's morbid obesity.

Remember to wear a tshirt with "mde world peace" written on it

just use epoxy to stick one of those hillary clinton masks over it

Yeah nah. I'm not about to get in my car and waste my day to break some gay statue some butthurt SJWs made.

leave it up, maybe give him a towel and a cool pair of shades.

That will make the SJWs go crazy and let the regular people grow sick of the childish leftists.

What Aquanigger here suggests is top notch.

Or, get a Hillary mask and a chairman mao pantsuit and record yourself sucking the shit out of that Trump-stump.

Smashing it is a losing idea though because they'll just go:
>SEE!??!? Trump supporters are VIOLENT!
>Trump supporters HATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND THE ARTS!!

etc etc etc.

Why in sam Francisco right now where is it?

because fat/body/etc-shaming is ok AS LONG AS IT'S SOMEONE THE LEFT DOESN'T LIKE!

Someone needs to make some Hillary ones showing saggy tits and on her knees to sit by the Trump statues so it looks like she's about to suck his dick.

The outrage would be fantastic.

Dude your gonna get sam off the air

Has he commented on us memeing him yet? The shooter identified memes got pretty out of control.

I guarantee you Hilldog paid for that shit
that work is professional af

>body-shaming is alright when the SJWs do it
kek

Because that's what they want. We need to build Hillary statues and have them smash those and say that they support censorship. It's 5d chess, user

Go all out false-flag. Paint "kike-lover" and "fag enabler" with a (((star of david))).

fuck off CTR shill

nobody cares about these statues
it was made by some bigotted street artist
it's not a strategy by "the liberals"

>hey stormnigger, whatch doin?

The thing is though, literally no one is changing their vote over this in their favor.

If anything they're going to change their vote for trump because of how ridiculous and regressive this tactic is.

Complete fucking imbeciles.

he has said he had to deal with some calls form the fbi or something like that, he was unamused.

Glue a massive dildo on the crotch

OR

SHARPIE #CLINTONCASH ALL OVER IT

These statues just need "Trump has nothing to hide", "Vote Trump" posters around and perhaps something against bodyshaming by democrats.

What are you, a nigger or an SJW?
Don't be such a disgrace.

Just tell some nigger or spic you'll pay them 500 dollars to do it and then not fucking pay them Lol.

Umm...spics can't afford airfare
Stop lying

I hope none of these thought provoking spectacular pieces of highly crafted art are destroyed.
It proves again that Democrats are more intellectual than everyone

>"Trump has nothing to hide"
>perhaps something against bodyshaming by democrats
These work too - "#TrumpBodyshaming

>mfw he starts getting jacked working out with his secret servicemen and btfo of these faggots

I would've glued a Hillary mask over one the closest one is a five hour drive from me.

>Bodyshaming is bad
>But it is ok if you do it to Trump

Naw it only makes the lefties look more like children.

Howabout you smash it under the guise of a peaceful protesters "taking revenge" against trump. That way the statue goes down, plus liberals look worse.

Or:

>If you got nothing to hide,
>you got nothing to fear.
>clintonfoundation.org/

KEK

I was thinking to glue a silicon Hillary mask on top of statues had, chop off statues dick, in the hole where the dick was put a catheter with a plastic bag full of apple juice taped to the leg.

>Attack them with the obstruction of freedom of expression
That's exactly what you don't want to do.
It's like giving them a bullet proof vest.

More discourse = more bloodshed when you're on the right side.
How else do you think they've stayed alive for soo long?

Put a blanket on him and a sign showing how we should Love and not hate Trump.

>I'm flying internationally with a baseball bat

Sure.

how did i know there was gonna be a faggot with a man bun in this photo

Who cares about the statues? If anything decent people would think they're mean spirited and feel sympathy for Trump

anyone else have fond memories of the card stand at times square on Sup Forums?

I'm pretty sure the liberals would be outraged if this happened to Hillary.

Draw a Jew star on his back and parentheses on his chest.

Typical trumpfags.
>art goes against muh clown daddy
>better resort to violence

Exactly what I was thinking

Anons talking about smashing the statue but no one does it

there's probably cameras on those things 24/7 just to catch someone trying to destroy it and failing, have fun being made fun of on the internet playing little baby games with liberals

There's a $2k reward for smashing them.

>Shills shilling shills

Go away CTR

fuck off with the propaganda

awarenessact.com/is-trump-trying-to-lose-the-election-to-hillary-clinton-on-purpose/

opinions?

To beat the jew, you must become the jew

I'm sure there is see

Sup Forums im able to make this, ive made statues before that turned out just as nice as the trump one. Want me to go for it? Itd prolly take me a week or two to complete.

I thought body shaming was wrong guys

>making Trump comfy would be hilarious

This should be good enough.

Super glue a giant dong in place of the micropenis at night and make them offensive and forced to be removed by the cops so that they target Them

So when is the one of Hillary going up?

Only when you are talking about tumblr landwhales

Don't smash them OP.

If a white person does, it'll be played off as a butthurt white male who can't take a joke. And if a P.O.C does it, it'll be all over the news and social media as a metaphor for P.O.C's smashing the oppressive world of the white man. You can't win if you smash them down.