>makes you feel like shit the next day
>makes you say dumb stuff

Cannabis

>makes you chill
>cheap as chips
>no bad health effects
>no hangover
>makes you social

Remind me why 'le weed is degenerate xd' is still a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14
youtube.com/watch?v=_yPIC-o1O3k
youtube.com/watch?v=g3KPynnpW-4
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck do you care?

Aren't there more pressing issues in your personal life or the wider world that you could devote your time to perusing rather than
>dude weed lmao

Oh wait you're a stoner, you have no ambition and no real issues bother you.

Weed is for losers. Do it if you want, but getting involved in the 'culture' around it is degenerate as fuck.

Haven't drunk in 20 months now. Wish I had never drunk at all after some of the stuff i have done.

Just try some quality wine, faggot.

You're thinking of beer. Literally a monkey could brew his own delicious wine at extremely low prices with 2 minutes of set up.

Neither is good. Jump rope instead.

16 year old with drinking parents dectected

this
>my daddy used to touch me in my no-no spot when he drank :(((
grow up

>cheap as chips
Really?

Weed is just as bad as alcohol. It's just easier to fool yourself into an addiction that becomes rather difficult given the duration you abuse it.

>No bad health effects
>makes you social
>cheap

Are you fucking mental?

>alcohol makes you say dumb stuff
>weed makes you social
lel

>no bad health effects
Wrong. Brain damage is an established result of smoking pot.

>cheap
Not right now it ain't. Are you toking right now, m8?

you know sobriety is a thing too, right? ever given that a try?

Just do meth, you underaged pansy.

Alcohol is legal precisely because over-use causes you to feel like shit. It's self regulating. Most people that experiment with alcohol over use it at some point, wake up feeling like shit / vomit everywhere and realize "hey I should not drink so much". With weed you will smoke it everyday for a decade and then wake up and realize "hey, my life is FUCKED. I have no skills, no drive and no future."

youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

or mountain bike :D

>weed will be legalized in your like time
can't wait. I so badly want more boomers to fuck off and die so this can speed up
it's going to be great to be able to just walk into a store, buy prefilled/rolled joints, and leave

no more niggers/potheads to deal with, no more anxiety about getting arrested, nothing but chill times and good vibes

>tastes like shit
I tried this cheap wine, it tasted pretty bad. Got it cause it was these cute little bottles.
Beer is good.

If you're over 20 and still smoke weed, you're probably a NEET piece of shit. Weed makes you a buzz kill at social gatherings and is genearly Un fun.

It's fun when you're 14 and relatively harmless. It gets old quick.

Ok hold on a second.

Cannabis isn't all that great, you're always tired if you smoke all the time and your imagination is nowhere to be found.

You can't even dream at night if you get stoned all the time.

More pressing issues.
Over $1trillion dollars spent on drug war.
Over 1million people jailed for cannabis use or sale.
Cures countless disease and would replace 80% of harmful prescription pills.
Proven to cure over 30 types of cancer.
Accounts for 75% of drug cartels profits, instead of being taxed and monitored.
Is proven to result in healthier children when mother's smoke.
We have cannaboid receptors which only activate when we smoke weed. Hence we are wasting our brains by not smoking.

Oh sorry, didn't realize you were handling other important issues between your shitposting.

Amen, why don't you move to Canada, Alaska, colorado etc? Can't wait til next year here, supposedly by 4/20 should be legalized fully.

Cannabis definitely doesn't make me more social.

Cannabis
>makes you paranoid dilusional
>fills your lungs with tar
>worsens anxiety what the fuck you talking about OP
>heart murmurs
>psychological addiction
>schizophrenia

Cheap to grow if it's legalized. Expensive to buy during prohibition.

No link to causing schizophrenia.
No link to heart murmurs. Only gives the sensation.
Not realizing different strains give different thoughts, some social, some paranoia

>no bad health effects
>makes you social
kek no
also makes you sit on your ass and do nothing productive. commie fag.

oh wait
>1 post by this ID

>You can't even dream at night if you get stoned all the time.

ive never done weed and i dont remember any of my dreams evcer

>tastes like shit
found the 12 year old

>tastes like shit
>is expensive
Sucks that school is starting back up and your parents only bought you a 1gb phone plan?

>You can't even dream at night if you get stoned all the time.
I've already got that from the insomnia.
>fills your lungs with tar
>implying you have to smoke it
What a retard.
>schizophrenia
If you're already prone to being a schizo.

Heavy metals are slowly building up in your body. You're going to die from kidney failure

>cheap as chips
Beer is like 7x cheaper here

Dude, I'm a stoner and I still have ambition. VERY LARGE AMBITION like maybe succeeding where Hitler failed? but I also happen to have doubt as to how we are suppose to achieve the Final Reich. First step is art, once you've succeeded there, you get into politic. If you fail you don't go into politic.
International party for peace and prosperity and for the extermination of primitive beliefs system.

Weed does not make you social in the sense that once you're high, you suddenly want to interact with people. I guess it makes you more social if you consider the easy conversation starter it provides. Agree with everything else.

>makes you social

no it doesnt

Maybe in UK it's cheap, in the US a decent habit costs hundreds a month.

>two posts by this ID

D U D E W E E D

cheap as chips? Not for the decent shit

>no sources

>makes you start fights
No, it doesn't.
>tastes like shit
No, it doesn't.
>is expensive
No, it isn't.
>causes cancer and other health problems
Everything causes cancer.
>makes you fat
Fair point.
No, it doesn't.
Only if you have no self control.

I always get a kick out of Sup Forums's weed threads and usually wonder why so many anons have such an axe to grind.

Alcohol

>makes you start fights
If you are a bogan without it, you would fight regardless of drinking or not (most of the time).
>tastes like shit
You haven't had enough cash to buy decent alcohol, I presume.
>is expensive
Depends on what type of alcohol you want. Also it depends on your tolerance if your goal is to get drunk. For most people, around 15 euros should be enough for 2 people, which is pretty much the same amount of money as weed.
Can't argue with that, but everything in moderation will not hurt you.
>makes you fat
In some cases, yes.
Again, if your goal is to get hammered, it will.
Just like my first point, if you are a bogan you will act like a bogan even after alcohol

Cannabis

>makes you chill
No, it can make you paranoid or delusional. If you smoke too much, you might have hallucinations, ofcourse, if the weed is potent. Not anything like mushrooms, but it messes with your vision.
>cheap as chips
Ugh, no...?
>no bad health effects
The paper, the unfiltered smoke and tobacco which occasionally isn't added puts a toll on your lungs. Hell, I once smoked through a pipe just the weed and my lungs hurt the next day. It also can cause mental issues such as depersonalization/derealization disorder, schizophrenia and, which is debatable but still a theory, brain damage.
>no hangover
True, but that means that you have no reason to stop smoking, right?
>makes you social
Everyone I've hung out that smoked weed usually turned into vegetables that ate, listened to music and watched TV. They barely even talk. The only ones that talk a lot or the ones that are being paranoid, so if that is what social means to you, then to hell with you.

>cannabis
>no bad health effects
So you're retarded from all the weed you smoke? That's a cannabis cuck perspective, lad.

They're both intoxicants and both shit. If you need to whine about cannabis being illegal after you're past 21, you're probably incapable of moderate use of any substance, legal or illegal. If you're younger than 21, like you probably are, then you would be better off shutting up about everything in the awareness your ideas are full of shit until your brain has matured and you're at least close to 30.

Cannabis nearly killed me because I had undiagnosed heart-related issues. You'd better be careful with your claims.

I call bullshit that OP even smokes. Everything he claims about weed sounds like it came off a bullshit stoner forum.

HEIL BOOZE

Alcohol only makes you fat if you strictly drink beer. Vodka is carb and sugar free.

Fucking Google faggot. Thats why stoners are actually smart, they look up facts on their own.

>Cannabis
makes you look like that fag in OP's pic

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIRGARETTES

>le cures everything and builds shit evrywhere lmao

When will this meme die ?

Excuse me but. . .

5,400,000 Jews in America
8,800,000 Nig Nogs in America
3,300,000 Mudslimes in America
14,500,000 ovens imported to US soil annually

THERE IS STILL TIME

As someone who lives in Washington I can say you are full of shit, dispensaries charge out the ass for weed, and that's before taxes

Cringe
Autism

>Remind me why 'le weed is degenerate xd' is still a thing?

Because you're fucking bums.
Prove me wrong.

Whiskey is the water of life. Alcohol has inspired much better music than weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yPIC-o1O3k

vid related

But LOTS of women.

>Alcohol

>>makes you start fights
Personal
>>tastes like shit
Personal
>>is expensive
Make your own
>>causes cancer and other health problems
Only if you're all ready living like a degeneate
>>makes you fat
See above
>>makes you feel like shit the next day
Personal
>>makes you say dumb stuff
Personal

>makes you start fights
just like guns make people kill people?
>tastes like shit
not to sound like a fedora but I've had some great tasting ale, wine, and sake that I'd drink even if it was alcohol-free
>is expensive
sure if you buy it from fucking M&S or some overpriced shithole
>causes cancer
everything causes cancer
>makes you fat
no more than food does
only if you don't know how to avoid hangovers

also
>implying weed makes you social and alcohol doesn't

Go crawl back to your weed den and waste away you degenerate

There are more pressing issues, I just don't really want to get in trouble with the law for smoking my funny cigarettes is all m8

MAGNUM CONDOMS

Opiates
>all natural
>great anti-depressant
>strongest pain killers available
>subtle euphoria
>anti-anxiety relief
>make you care for your fellow man
>allow you to still be lucid and productive
>no adverse health effects when not combined with Tylenol
>has been shown to reduce effects of PTSD and trauma related mental illness
>not even addictive when used responsibly
>problems only arise because opiates are scheduled drugs and people go to great lengths to obtain them if they are withdrawing from a binge

Im not saying we have to go full-blown legalization, but why not allow doctors to prescribe them for depression and anxiety? Its actually a much safer and better alternative than say benzos like Xanax.

>He doesn't rate the M&S wine

I'll drink half of bottle of vodka and then three or four beers on top of it. Go to sleep wake up at 5 am and go to work well rested. just drink water while your doing it. I'm not particularly big either im about 5'8

I have irish blood though.

Whiskey makes man music. weed makes pussy nu male shit.

White masculinity is pretty much summed up by this.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3KPynnpW-4

Memes are real user. Ask kek.
I grow my own medical. Very cheap after the cost of the light. I use worm composting and aquaponics, pretty much no costs crept energy.

DOOD WEED LMAO XDDDDDDD

marijuana can still give you heath problems and can be addictive

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

>makes you chill
not an argument

>cheap as chips
so is beer

>no bad health effects
proven wrong

>makes you social
same about booze.

booze:
>makes you start fights

there is no correlation with booze effecting your anger specifically

>tastes like shit
by your won personal opinion

so does weed

>makes you fat
false, there is nothing in booze that make you fat, the only reason people are fat from drinking it is from the side meals/snacks.

so does weed.

the only good argument is about the hangover.

>start off thread about X
>then end off on subject Y
What did the faggot OP mean by this, lads?

No one has to search anything, you shit post your 'facts', you provide sources, otherwise your 'facts' are invalid

Faggot

>Alcohol vs. Cannabis
Graduate high school first, kid. Then come back here.

Lol lack of your initiative doesn't negate facts. I don't care bout your ignorance, keep pumping yourself with the jew food and water.

As someone who does both I would much rather hang out with someone who identifies as a drinker. Self-identified "stoners" are boring as shit and literally do nothing.

Look at alcohol drinkers. Often high test jocks/workers/cops/soldiers. Now look at weed smokers - full of scrawny and passive aggressive nu males. I think the fagginess of millenial """males""" can be attributed to weed, I theorized smoking it during puberty stunts your growth and turns you into a sissy.

>Cannabis
>cheap

>Alcohol
>makes you start fights

Not everyone is like this on Alcohol faggot. Maybe you are just a bitch lightweight who can't handle liquor

You're the only one who gets it. s9i6BWQe 2020

>muh special club

>>makes you start fights
naa
>>tastes like shit
faggot
>>is expensive
stop being poor
>>causes cancer and other health problems
so does the sun
>>makes you fat
not really
>>makes you feel like shit the next day
sure if you drink too much
>>makes you say dumb stuff
naa, just turns off your filter and you say what's on your mind

>makes you chill
ok
>cheap as chips
sure if you but mex dirt weed
>no bad health effects
lol
>no hangover
ok
>makes you social
so does alcohol

stop being a faggot

how about this: Alcohol is literally a soluble, I know that's a confusing word for you but try to understand this; it doesn't just slowly hurt you over years, it literally destroys the cells it comes into contact with, especially fatty cells like what your brain is made up of.

Cannabis has recently been proven to activate neurogenesis like effects when used properly with therapy, an actual diet and meditation. As in, it is one of the only things on this planet that can help you fix your brain which is probably full of holes. Have you had a CT scan recently btw, im sure your brains will look more like coral than the pink lump of fat it's supposed to be.

How about this.

Dude weed lmao.

Nice meme science you sound like every guy ive been around who smoked a joint and started talking about how weed can do world peace.

It can faggot. Choke on a dick and die.

Fight me faggot

Hmm, I'll have to disagree with you on the cannabis making you social part. I turn into a autist when I'm stoned at a party, or in public. IMO I'd rather drink a few beers in those situations, and save the weed for relaxing at home.

Don't call me faggot, bud.

Alcohol is cheaper than weed. A shitty $5 handle of vodka will get you slammed and last 2 nights split 3 ways, a shitty $5 gram of weed is three joints, enough for one night of smoking for one person.

Once you factor in stuff like tasting good and a pleasant experience, weed becomes cheaper.

>strips you of inhibitions
>alcohol psychosis
>more addictive than crack
>liver failure
>drunk driving

Ayo i heard weed cures cancer and makes you study better

Dubs of truth.

Bourbon is actually really good for you in moderation.

So my liver gets an F on its report card idc. just study harder next time

I never said anything negative about Cannabis, I was pointing out how OP is a faggot.

why water down your vodka with beers?

Listen to nonna, she knows best.

Stop getting wankered and just have a few drinks then you dumb cunt.

Arachidonic acid is the physiological natural agonist for the cannabinoid receptors. Yes THC also actirades them but you saying it is the only way is wrong. Undergrad biochemistry books will tell more about this if you're actually interested beyond talking shit on the Internet.