Sup Forums! Seriously, what the fuck happened? I look it up and I get threads on Reddit calling the Mandela effect

Sup Forums! Seriously, what the fuck happened? I look it up and I get threads on Reddit calling the Mandela effect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=4-kAIHN6qYY
youtube.com/watch?v=KrzBlYdTA38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bunch of paranoid schitzos found eachother and then made up a dumbass theory based on cartoon beats.

That's what happened.

The Berenstein Bears are actually called the Berenstain Bears.

Febreeze is actually called Febreze

What else do we add?

how do you explain sinbad never playing a genie?

This just in: people have poor memories.

Scientists SHOCKED!

come again

i assume you have it confused with shaq.

but fucking weird.. i can't shake this feeling that you are right? i swore he did

This is the song that NEVER ends

yes it goes on and on my friend

It has always been called febreze, I did a report on the brand in high school

Febreze was always Febreze though.

Roleplaying fags go back to reeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s

It was just a prank bro, time ripples was JUST A PRANK!

this one legitimately bothers me. though I don't doubt it was because my mind defaulted to the correct spelling of breeze.

Some people forgot something and decided it must be because history is being "reset" or two parallel universes are merging into one. Instead of just say "oh, I guess I forgot about that."

People are frigin crazy.

"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"

Never existed in this timeline.

Kek has bent the tangent universes, just sit back and enjoy the probabilistic quantum roller coast.

The Chik-fil-a v Chick-fil-a one is the one that really gets me. I know it was Chik. I know that doesn't prove anything, but it WAS Chik-fil-a.

There was never a T.V. show called T.A.P.S.

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

NEVER EXISTED EITHER, AHAHAHAHA

Also Curious George doesn't have a tail anymore.

didn't some islands near aus disappear too?

It was N*SYNC.

*NSYNC doesn't even make sense.

Anyone remember blank check at the end Trinity from the matrix being the detective, or having a Convo with the main character?

Prepare to have your mind BLOWN

>reddit retards still believing in the lying jew effect

What.
The.
Fuck???

i thought this whole thing was just a scam, now im not so sure

>sinbad never playing a genie

You're fucking joking.

its funny that everyone has the same "wrong" memory then

it really makes my temporal cortex linger

Mandela effect = retards with bad memory.

>high school

Implying you didn't just graduate a couple months ago

what the fuck

Based Chik brother, I feel you. It was Chik.

>"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"
>Never existed in this timeline.

This one pisses me off, I spent my whole childhood watching Mr Rogers and singing along "its a beautiful day in the neighborhood." Now it fucked changes. It doesn't even make sense because with "the" I was able to relate his neighborhood and my neighborhood.

It's no coincidence that most of the examples of mandela effect involve how things are spelled. What it confirms is that people are lazy and bad at spelling and don't actually pay attention to details. Like, you talk all your life about "Fruit Loops" since you know what fruit is, but never pay attention to the actual letters on the box which spell "Froot".

ìt was always febreze you gigantic faggot

Thank you for Colliding the Bacon.

So they aren't jewish bears?

weirdest one I've experienced is remembering swedes being white, but I can find no evidence of it now

it was just the puffy pants

>in the berenstein universe bush/cruz has a good lead on webb/sanders and are expected to win and hillary got indicted
>trumplets had to cause a dimensional shift by worshiping an ancient chaos frog god and here we are with trump and hillary

thanks TRUMPLETS

Franklin delanor roosevelt

It's always been called and spelled Febreze you dumbfuck

>This proves it is someone screwing around, and not us jumping time lines.

These people are way too deep in the rabbit hole.

yeah it happened to the french too

its weird, theres even a medical term for it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

HOLY SHIT I actually bought one of their albums when I was like 9, you are absolutely right, I absolutely remember some form punctuation mark being between the 'n' and 'sync'

I want to believe

Haha, pretty clever burger.

It's always been febreze you illiterate nigger.

Always been Febreze, back in the 90s when I was learning to spell I remember being confused that it was breze and not breeze

Very, very fake. And very, very gay.

It's just people misremembering something as being something similar to the original, but easier to remember. Take for example, due to the pronunciation being split in two, people mentally moved the star into that gap.

well, have seen a 3rd universe also

there is a version of Star Wars where Darth Vader says "No, I am THE father".

A lot of these are incorrect. Vader's line did not change. Field of dreams used the lines interchangeably referring to the protag's father, and, the people whom he would inspire.

You're welcome you cuckservative faggot

>Febreze
It was always Febreze.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-kAIHN6qYY

>Looney Toons
It was always tunes, tunes as in Merrie Melodies, the original "tunes".

youtube.com/watch?v=KrzBlYdTA38

Mistakes come from tiny toons.

>Berenstain Bears I never read these so I dunno, but it just seems like a common misspelling from before the Internet.

BRUH I had the same memory but with Argentina
IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

you're just mixing up his middle name with his wife's name

Your brain made that happen. It was a long time ago, and you always remembered it n sync, 2 words, that's why.

It's not any A.I. or us "jumping timelines". It's simple human memory.

IT WAS A FUCKING DISNEY MOVIE

SHAQ WAS PLAYING A GENIE

I REMEMBER A SCENE WHERE HE MAKES THE WHOLE ROOM RAIN CANDY N SHIT

FUCKING BASKETBALL GENIES

I fucking live next to one. I figured Chik was some 90s campaign shit. Did they maybe put it on their version of happy meals or something?

Nah the mandela effect has been going on for a longer time.

Probably around 2007 because that's when shit has been going bizarro world. My dimension was comfy but here theres shit like SJWs feminism, and rampant liberalism.

Maybe CERN has been shifting people around.

This happens because when people talk about pop culture, they do it wrong. Like when all your buddies quoted Star wars they say "Luke I am your father" or when it's parodied on tv. Same as the other movie quote, names of shit, etc. So when you're more familiar with the media mentions that to you becomes what the original was. But it's not what it actually was.

nope, definitely not confused with shaq, in fact i didn't even know he had a movie until just the other day

Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his wife
Anna Eleanor Roosevelt

I must be in a different timeline because the ones on the right are what I have always seen / thought.

If Berenstein Shifts were a real phenomenon, I doubt you would have any recollection of the previous reality. There's no feasible mechanic for the memory to pass over.

>could it be that lots of people misremember trivial details about the spelling of words?
>no, that's ridiculous, much more likely that we've been sucked into a parallel universe

2 reel

No this is your home timeline then. Many of us are displaced for another timeline.

Even bible verses have change for fuck sake

Spell the name of this place Sup Forums

our timeline is so fucked

This.

These retards also tend to believe in flat earf.

When your brain sees something that doesn't make sense, it corrects it subconsciously.
Fab is a word, feb isn't. Stein is a common last name, Stain isn't. The same thing happens with movie quotes. ie. "Life is like a box of chocolates" makes more sense than "Life is like a box of chocolate".

Chic-filla

*NSYNC absolutely makes sense because the asterisk takes the place of an I. Instead of INSYNC it's *NSYNC.

that's it, I'm making a deal with the Machines
Fuck this gay earth.

Chic-Fil-A

Most of this shit is just company logos or phrases that are intentionally spelled wrong to be "cute" or "unique" or whatever the fuck. Then, some decades later, some retard realizes that his mind has been autocorrecting the spelling all these years and blames alternate universes for some reason.

I don't get it. Have you people never seen those images with half of the letters cut off but the words are still clearly legible? The brain's ability to compensate for errors is legendary; your brain is just compensating for the perceived misspelling of "febreze". Same with Berenstain. Same with Chik-Fil-A. Same with most of the shit on these lists.

chik fil a

God you lot are faggots
>Get something wrong in your memory because human memory is shit
>Hurr Durr must be some sci-fi shit and not me being a twat

Pass over what?

You have poor memory, congratulations!

Seriously how fucking dumb are you?
>A PORTAL AT CERN OPENED UP AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN WE WUZ LIKE TELEPORTED TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE OR SUM SHIT.
Would you believe that rather than that you have a shit memory? I can't believe people like you have a brain.

That you know of.

Chik-a-fil

I assume that our original timestream collapsed for some reason.

Either that or we as individuals got pushed from it and our now living in a tangent universe.

A la quantum immortality hypothesis.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO GET A JOB AND A LIFE BEFORE YOUR DELUSIONS CAUSE YOU TO HURT SOMEONE.

Take this mentally ill retardation to /x/ you roleplaying neets.

it was always febreze. I always remembered it that way. People assume it's febreeze because of how breeze is spelled, and it's such a trivial object that people didn't bother analyzing the bottle. I've only analyzed it because i never had anything to read while on the shitter, and would read whatever bottle was next to me.

>They find it to be a very regular place, the facilities are disorganized, the population in some districts is largely non-white, many areas are unclean, and life characterized by noise, not like what was in their imagination.

top lel

To the 'new you'

Look up what its actually spelled as

Hi shill, break times over, get back to slobbing on globalist dick

Chick-fil-a
are you retarded

Explain the bible verses then you dumb twats

People literally spend their lives memorizing that word by word and yet famous verses are nonsensically changed.

It was chic
I remember thinking of the word chíc when I was younger

It was just that adventure show similar to Xena called Sinbad and the fact that Sinbad the comedian wore puffy pants and Aladdin came out around the same time and you're like ~26 years old so aren't old enough to remember it all properly.

This timeline was created all to get trump nominated in the original it was Bernie and shit went to fuck
Mankind is giving us a 2nd shot

Only time I ever looked at febreze was when I was high as fuck trying to hide the stank.

Yeah, but pass to the new you over what?

I bet you also remember Doom Guy having two guns.

No it wasn't you fucking moron. I worked there back in high-school. It's always been Chik.

Get mental help.

all you need to do is help some townies and you can move on

Dude to this day they have a cow holding signs on all their ads to "eat more chik-en". Why would it be mispelled for no reason? That was the entire tie-in for 20+ years.

Ugly Kid fucking Joe even had a song with that line referencing Mr Rogers. This is one of the few glitches that genuinely bothers me.