/sg/ Syria General - SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS KID, ASSAD SHOULD BARREL BOMB HIM EDITION!

>Bookmark /sg/ @ orph.link/sg

old thread >Thread theme
youtu.be/ASyPncXZ02Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8

Links updated for August 18
>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews with Assad

youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

>NEW RT Documentary - Amnesty in Wartime:
rtd.rt.com/films/amnesty-in-wartime/

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City
SW Aleppo August 17 Mirza
i.imgur.com/kMl9mCp.jpg
SW Aleppo August 17 Peto
i.imgur.com/IQyFuCI.jpg
1070 August 16
i.imgur.com/8lJqO5r.jpg

>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 18
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmH64-KrCfg
youtu.be/OAkNCM6RxI8
youtu.be/mZ1BkGtht3Y
youtu.be/zMdAY49Udpo
youtu.be/iwGTm8Uco5o
youtu.be/mOicW-tnZTk
youtu.be/nHUkmhqjVGE
youtu.be/cVwCrtaMw1g
twitter.com/jamiejmcintyre/status/766664118057234432
youtu.be/VW-ywTs0-Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=QWcLQ2U7_W4
yahoo.com/news/coalition-aircraft-sent-hasaka-syria-protect-coalition-forces-170144765.html
almasdarnews.com/article/pro-government-forces-advance-hasakah/
youtube.com/watch?v=OAkNCM6RxI8
youtu.be/vEqj_keW0vQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD = Arab Shit Skin And Dumbfuck.

wow, i'd heard jews are clever
really makes you think....

Does SAA really want to take whole Hesseke citY?

EXPLOSION!

>tfw you might end up supporting Turkey in a few months because Kurds have been dickheads and Turks might even help Assad

I never asked for this.
How did it come to this.

Nth for redpilled Rami

While I'm sure they would prefer to have hasakah under government control, the answer is no. This whole escalation started because the kurds decided to chimp out for no valid reason.

ok, let's go

Mujahideen Army vs Hezbollah, saaruh Fagot, al-Assad district, SW Aleppo
youtu.be/cmH64-KrCfg

8th for ASSAD

What if the Kurds allies with the FSA, again?

nikita how's life

Assad has lost any legitimate claim to northern Syria when he decided to abandon the people he claims as his citizens to be massacred by ISIS.

The SAA stood by hiding like cowards while ISIS rolled on through northern Syria until the Kurds decided they had enough and pick up arms to defend themelves. The Kurds freed northern Syria from the greates threat to the Middle East, not Assad. The coward can keep hiding in Damascus, the Kurds will rule northern Syria for now.

FSA First Regiment vs SAA's T-55, saaruh Fagot, Ramouseh, SW Aleppo
youtu.be/OAkNCM6RxI8

Well, then the kurd supporters who claim to support assad are going to have to pick a side. It also proves, once again, that the kurds will play both sides to meet their separatist goals.

Then they get bombed again.

>the Kurds will rule northern Syria for now.

Until the Turks fuck them off, yes.

>nikita how's life
He's dead.

>Assad abandoned northern Syria
>Implying kurds didn't have the SAA removed back in 2012

do you think that turkey might roll in northen iraq or syria?

You're welcome pal. But remember, I shared with you only some of the rebel groups. There are many more. And these rebels aren't very fond of obeying orders. For example there might be some guys in Latakia who don't want to go fight in Aleppo. Sometimes some rebel groups just go berserk and attack other ones. Every guy who used to be a garbageman before the war and now commands like a dozen troops styles himself a commander, and sometimes does as he likes.

Is that the guy who called an airstrike on his position? F

K*rdboos are the worst.

Fuck of Mohamad, there was no SAA in the area because the kurds kicked them out, not because they were hiding. If they kick out the legitimate government and then they are steamrolled they don't deserve protection by the government.

Jaish al Salhab vs SAA, Grad-P, Northern Hama
youtu.be/mZ1BkGtht3Y

you're a bitch lad! I was just trying to say hi...

What if they are doing this to distract their people from what happened the other da with that Kurdish leader they deported?

That's all? The size of the corridor they closed was like the size of Ghouta. There are hordes of Nusrats right beneath Afrin who remain unmolested.

To prevent a Kurdish "full control" of the Syria-Northern Iraq border?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

They'd need the best deal ever to convince them otherwise.

The "on my position" is Alexander Prokhorenko.

Nikita Shevchenko was guarding a humanitarian convoy send to the locals by the Russian center for cessation of hostilities. «An improvised roadside bomb exploded at the entrance to a settlement»

There's not enough manpower in Afrin, that's why they'll be connecting the cantons soon. They do clash from time to time.

No. He was a BM-27 operator. Here's a video of his death.
youtu.be/zMdAY49Udpo
It is near Nayrab airbase, Aleppo. That's why Russian artillery is not helping SAA in Aleppo battle.

the 3dge w4s 2 sh@rp

Why do you keep shitposting about this?

IS has little effect on the moderate liver eaters. If Rojava connects the cantons, Assad will benefit immensely from it. He would never let Turkey fuck Rojava up before he is done with the rebels. Keep in mind that if Turkey enters Syria, it will be a pain in the ass to get them out.

A reminder that claims of Russians bombing hospitals are just that- "claims".

are the clashes still ongoing in hesseke?
did SyAF bomb the ypg today?

SAA has manpower shortages as well.

FSA First Coastal division targeting regime forces on Castle hill and Jabal Abu Ali
youtu.be/iwGTm8Uco5o
youtu.be/mOicW-tnZTk

>Deported Kurdish leader

Care to explain? I have not read anything in this. It might explain the present situation.

THIS

I was absolutly okay with the kurds as long as they fought ISIS/Rebels/ who-ever-threatens-them...

>they gained many land (its bad for ISIS)
no problem...
>connection between the three cantons?
Go on...
>US Support ?
well, i dont care as long as the SAA isnt attacked...

>Attack the remaining SAA forces which also helped to defend their territory ?!

FUCK YOU ALL, god damn kurds !

>guarding a humanitarian convoy

Yes. 1 or 2 air strikes today.

Of course they do, they needed to make sure the Alwaite tribes were safe, no concern for the other people of Syria.

>Turkey has made the greatest contribution to the solution of the humanitarian catastrophe in Syria, Merkel says

>also merkel said that the terrorists acts are not because of the migrants

I love rami, he's so funny

Can someone post the oil pipeline graphic?

Several pro-Regime soldiers killed after being hit by 1st Regiment's Fagot ATGM on Ramouseh front
youtu.be/nHUkmhqjVGE

Same. Fuck the Kurds.

Only way they can regain my favor is if the rest of the Kurds attack the Hasakah Kurds for being retards.

she literally is the anti christ

>Pentagon: The United States sent its warplanes wavering around Hasakah scrambling Syrian Government jets as a message sent to the Syrian Government to stop its bombing of the YPG in Hasakah.

Pro-Regime forces fleeing the battlefield after failed attempt to advance towards Aleppo Artillery base
youtu.be/cVwCrtaMw1g

>merkel said that the terrorists acts are not because of the migrants
A bunch of the Bataclan shooters came (back) from Syria as """refugees""".

Many such cases, sad!

Over 50% of the SAA is Sunni, nice try retard.

>US scrambled jets over N. Syria after 2 Syria Su-24s bomb dangerously close to US SOF on the ground. Say Dod Spox Capt. Davis.

twitter.com/jamiejmcintyre/status/766664118057234432

Reminder that Jews are more or less genetically identical to Arabs.

pic related

I know that feel. I've lost family friends in Aleppo because of Turkey and now I have to support it because of the fucking disgusting Kurds.

Ahrar al Sham sniping 2 regime fighters (2 direct hits) on Hirbnafsah front, Southern Hama
youtu.be/VW-ywTs0-Vk

based ANZAC knows whatsup.

The NDF are thugs and criminals, they frequently loot and steal even from their own territory and sell it off on in black markets, they take everything, doors, couches, chairs, tables, toilets, etc. They set up checkpoints just to trap people inside and demand bribes to pass through.

The sooner they're gone the sooner the people in northern Syria can enjoy being free of the corruption that has plagued the so-called Syrian Government for decades.

You guys finally waking up to subhuman Kurds? Gee, it only took you guys a few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWcLQ2U7_W4

>U.S.-led coalition aircraft were sent near the northeastern city of Hasaka, Syria

to protect coalition ground forces in response to bombing by Syrian jets on August 18, a Pentagon official said on Friday.

Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis said the incident was not an intercept and the coalition aircraft reached the area by the time the Syrian government warplanes were leaving.

yahoo.com/news/coalition-aircraft-sent-hasaka-syria-protect-coalition-forces-170144765.html

They arrested and the they deported him IIRC

A lot of Kurds were protesting on the streets for this

They are showing how actually tolerant the YPG are

>if Turkey enters Syria, it will be a pain in the ass to get them out.
You miss the point.

Rajova = Israel 2.0, once established, it will never be removed because the US will move everything of theirs in it.

Turkey can be bound by agreements with Russia/Iran. You'll likely see Syrian troops operating alongside them.

do you have the original pictures man?

>old poster child
step aside, or step Assad

And the're BTFO kurds in Hasaka

almasdarnews.com/article/pro-government-forces-advance-hasakah/

Fuck off kurd

You mean the Indian meme pic or Erdogan and Putin pic?

Most of the top military and political positions are occupied by Alawites. The cannon fodder don't make the orders they only follow.

the indian one

>What if the Kurds allies with the FSA, again?

Not happening, the FSA doesn't really exist anymore, the proper Arab rebels are all Islamist fucks who hate the Kurds for not being "Muslim enough".

>You guys finally waking up to subhuman Kurds? Gee, it only took you guys a few years.

We always knew it but the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Just asking since i missed some days of threads .
What is happenning with the Kurds ?
Are they fighting the SAA , if yes , why ?
Is America sending more boots on the ground in Syria ?

>The NDF are thugs and criminals, they frequently loot and steal
This is a copy paste from a few threads ago.

You're a shill a paid shill. Interesting that /sg/ is important enough for you to post on it.

wtf i hate kurds and LOVE turks now

>Syrian troops operating alongside them
The fact you still believe this will happen is sad.

South Aleppo. Syrians destroy T-55 tank this morning with ATGM making Khamenai terrorists flee in panic:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAkNCM6RxI8

>Most of the top military and political positions are occupied by Alawites
More shill delusions. 2011 called, it wants its lies back.

t. Non-practicing Sunni Syrian

Thanx man! Do you happen to have the second picture?

>Every guy who used to be a garbageman before the war and now commands like a dozen troops styles himself a commander, and sometimes does as he likes.

That's kind of the impression I've been getting. Silly me for thinking civil war in the Middle East would change.

Is it right to assume that the only thing that unites these groups are:
1) Dead enemies
2) Trickle down equipment
...And assuming without the guns and blood. most of these groups would kill each other in a vacuum? Not trying to be factious.. Actually curious.

SAA Wailing Wall
youtu.be/vEqj_keW0vQ

Nope sorry

>Hasaka
>Everything ok
>Kurds came and arrest some NDF guys inside of their territory
>NDF tried kindly to get those back
>Asayish start attacking NDF
>NDF went mad and start to BTFO Asayish
>Some kurds troops came
>Assad bombed
>Not_giving_you_a_shit_faggot.png
>Kurds went full ape rage and sending a lot of propaganda
>Turkey interesting in helping Syrian/Iran/Iraq in blowing up YPG to the stone age
>USA is starting to get desperate now

The Syrian government minister to the UN is not Alawite, nor are many others. Also, many who were not Druze, Christian, Shia, or Alawite defected to ISIS and/or the rebels. It's their own fault they are under-represented. Fuck them.

>The fact you still believe this will happen is sad.
The fact that you're not paying attention to current events and the negotiations going on between Turkey and Syria in Algeria is even sadder.

It is a consistent point of view, not a copy and paste.

I see no corpses

Another dead afghan

I need sauce on this

but are we sure it's not a turkish plot to make the SAA attack the YPG ?
why would the YPG even gain from that ?
they'll only lose land and soldiers , that's a dumb move .

Original pic?

>sniper with a chromed gun

Well he'll make himself easy for counter fire on a sunny day.

No it's literally copy/paste. The same post over and over again and always shitting on NDF to make the Kurdish terrorists who kill Christians and vandalise heritage sites seem better.

>but are we sure it's not a turkish plot to make the SAA attack the YPG ?
Impossible for them to control YPG. Remember, YPG started it.

Turkey is seeing an opportunity and announcing it can help.

Kurds want fucking Kurdistan fucking idiot, they don't about making more enemies with that, they have Turkey and now Syria as their enemies, Iraq is clearing ISIS out to gas the kurds as Saddam-senpai once did in the past. And Iran is starting to hate them too because they are letting in some jihadist in Irani territory.