He was the best actor on the show, right?

He was the best actor on the show, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRrV1ff33iM
youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU
youtube.com/watch?v=TIWX2fPx-5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ian McShane was

But Tywin might be the most accurate and best casting

wrong

His performance was complex, normies can't understand

Sean Bean?

Top casting. Top performance. And Dumb and Dumber mostly got shit right with him.

Probably.

Impossible to argue that he was better/worse than Stephen Dillane and Michelle Fairley, his character was the best represented onscreen though.

Best? Probably not but he was and still is the best portrayal of any character from the books.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRrV1ff33iM

name a better scene in the entire show

I wish mcshane was in it for more than five minutes.

dance and bean were the best of the main cast.

tyrion is by far the best actor on the show

anybody else and you're memeing

Tied with Diana Rigg
Jim Broadbent
Sean Bean
Ian McShane
Jonathan Pryce
and probably a couple of others I'm forgetting.

His death killed the show for me. Everybody else was just playing compared to Tywin. Charles Dance is a phenomenal actor that just oozed a grizzled, calculating intelligence.

I miss Joffrey, he was so fun to hate

ned, joff, theon, tywin, sparrow, lysa arryn and my nigga lord commander mormont were all 10/10

>HELLO SANSA, HUMAN SISTER
top tier acting

All the original castings from S1 were pretty good minus the children.

He was the best cast.

I'd argue Jorah being one of the best actors. His performance is pretty damn good, considering he carried the Daenerys plotline pretty far.

actors for lysa and theon were amazing at playing the role but didn't really look the part
still top-tier casting though

Jorah is good but he's too good looking, it would be better for the story if he was uglier to show why Dany would straight out reject him

Whenever Danse and Riggs are on screen together the very existence of reality around my TV shits itself because the acting is so good.

Show died with Tywin and Stannis.

I make a distinction between performance and casting.

The casting for Jorah doesn't align well, but he gives an excellent performance.

>he's too good looking
wat

Who was the better fit for their book counterparts, Tywin or Ned?

>varys trying to keep a straight face while tyrion roasts joffrey and joffrey throws a tantrum

fuck i love him

They were both phenomenal and picking one over the other would just be nitpicking. Tywin because screentime

None of you faggots care but I was on set during Tyrion's trial and Danse was the best actor in the room. Julian Sands was a close second. Professional at all times and never fluffed a line.

Danse has a minor bitch about the food at one point but I let him off that because it was a bit shit.

The worst of all was the guy playing Trent: he swanned about the set acting like he was best friends with every camera operator and A.D. and fucked EVERY line up trying to get a laugh. Useless.

There was a moment when Jaime and Tyrion danced their way down the aisle singing "it's friday!" and I regret not joining in because even if they'd kicked me out I would have been paid for 4 days work.

He has that sexy old gentleman look on him, in the book Jorah would look more like the Hound without the scars

OMG
arya is such god tier performance this season
her fencing scene was like leagues better than any melee combat shown so far, fucking god tier

but ned had more screentime. he was basically all of season 1

Why aren't there scenes like this anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU

thats pretty cool, did you get to meet any of the actors

man, I wish I had standards as low as yours. I'm not even being mean - I really do. I'd enjoy stuff so much more.

show ended his comfyness after season 4

Wow, fuck you.

>Julian Sands
he was never on the show you lying faggot

Took a piss next to Jaime but that's about it. You're told to not interact unless it's out of politeness.

Did not look at wang.

I have a picture of myself in full Eyrie guard costume on the iron throne when me and a lad snuck in on another shoot.

*Glover

my mistake. Simmer down, autismo.

Really wish he'd had a conversation with fat Rob on the show, the power in that scene would be unbelievable

Charles Dances acting was a bit weaker in S4 in my opinion.
In general the acting is great, but Emilia is fucking terrible.They should have bitten the bullet and recast her after S2.

you dont like mini downey junior ?

To this day he remains the only character who was better in the show than he was in the books.

>passive aggressive cuck spent too much time among other sociopaths in group think hive mind of reddit

okay? instead of actually counter arguing, you make a broad sweeping negative shitter statement because that feeds your low self esteem

real world people talk and discuss things, rather than being a little cucked bitch who thrives on group think

come back when you know how to discuss shit, instead of dictating a narrative like a cuck

What about Joffrey

She was not actually that bad first season as she was playing a raped scared little girl. That she can do. She however can not do a majestic queen and a leader.

joffrey had no subtlety, not that he wasn't a shitbag in the books but he seemed more like a caricature

still pretty good

She's also better looking in the first season. That perfect shaped ass but now she's got like 4 chins.

Ned?

Thats why I said after season 2, it was obvious she cant play anything else.

I think you are WAY too thin skinned to be on Sup Forums, lad.

The fact that noone else bothered to even reply to your original opinion should be a clue of what a minority you are with it. What exactly is there to discuss? You like crap. Amazing. Good for you.

not him but Sean Bean seemed less imposing and more refined than I imagined Ned, he also had really light hair

it's hard to have pov characters being "better" in the show just because they actually have thoughts that broadens their character quite a bit that can't really be expressed in the television medium. Bean still did a fantastic job though
how did ned ever come off as imposing and less refined in the books? just curious

>Tywin will never be your father/grandfather
>Tywin will never berate you for being a failure at life

Why even live?

Nope. Joffrey.

I always thought of the North men like Vikings or Celts, more barbarous than the Southerners

>Tyrion
>actor

kill yourself

seems like a weird interpretation
ned is supposed to be pretty unimposing physically and has a quiet/reserved character
never got the barbarous vibe from him, a bit from some other northerners for sure, but he was supposed to be different

ad hominem after being called out for being a red dit cuck

then trying to further dictate a narrative, the same way a red dit cuck would go, because he cant into the first thing about actually discussing the quality of a show

run along back to red dit and stop pretending youre legitimately here to discuss the show and not to inflate your pathetic deflated sense of self worth

im sure your cucked ass is trying to spam flag reports on my posts, because you cant handle anyone actually disagreeing with your dictation of a narrative, you fucking sociopath

Unironically this. His performance this year is excellent. He stole the scene with the three kids.

Dinklage once upon a time acted in the show now he doesn't care. He stopped acting after he season 4 when the writers stopped developing his character.

Top 3, at least

who's your top 3 out of interest user

I don't think there's one best actor on the show, I think there's a bunch of great actors who played their roles perfectly.

In no particular order, the best actors were
Sean Bean
Charles Dance
Mark Addy
Stephen Dillane
Alfie Allen
Isaac
Jack Gleeson
Rory McCann

Everyone else was average, shit or an overacting retard.

do you understand where you are right now?

Sexest much?

Stop responding to mental illness

>no actresses
shitlord please

>STOLE
>THE
>SCENE
BIDF please go

I have done. I'm donanting the (you) to your good self...

...you're not mental are you?

A little too cartoony and over the top. But he was still really good.

When I was watching the show I always felt like I was the only person who actually liked Joffrey.
He was a complete shitbag of a person but he was such a great villain. He was such a nicely put together cunt, and the actor was perfect for it.
He's one of the show's most underrated characters.

I think he wasn't cartoony enough. Or to rephrase that, I think he wasn't as unhinged as Joffrey was in the books.

I don't think people say they hate Joffrey in the way you think they do, to be honest. At least not in my circle of friends - we all hate him BECAUSE he was so good at being a cunt.

>Everyone I don't like is one person
>Obsessively calling other people mentally ill
Could it be projection?

Yes he was

>Did not look at wang.
faggot

No more (you)s for (you), lad.

We're talking ABOUT (you); not TO (you).

Cersei is wearing his outfit. It's like pottery.

Danse, Bean, and Glen

I actually thought Sean Bean was too big and aggressive for Ned Stark, he's supposed to be a bit of a beta cuck

Sean Bean easily, he could put a thousand words into just a stare, Tywin was just kind of doing the same thing for 4 seasons and didnt really get a chance for range

Diana Rigg and Natalie Dormer were both pretty excellent.

>you dont like mini downey junior

So just Robert Downey Jr?

Eh, he still got physical with LF just the same
I guess the swordfight with jaime took a bit of a different route though

This. The actor did a stellar job.

Jonathan Pryce was pretty underrated, because everyone hated the High Sparrow, and his scenes were all dialogue under the Sept of Baelor, but holy shit did he ever own the screen whenever he appeared.

I'd say it's tied between Charles Dance and Sean Bean, though.

The thing about Ned Stark is that he's better than he thinks he is. He has self-esteem issues and he thinks Brandon was much better than him at everything, but he's not as quiet and unimposive as he thinks he is, as seen from other characters monologues regarding him.

He would've gotten slaughtered in a duel with Jaime, though, but that's Jaime Lannister.

He definitely is meant to be less imposing than his brother though. We get that impression from characters other than himself

>Pycelle fucking with Tyrion

That's true, but I mentioned it in conjunction with his self-esteem issues. He's less imposing than Brandon, but he's not as bad as he thinks he is.

They were other great actors on the show that were wasted on shit writing and shit directors.

Yes.

It's hard to pick really.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIWX2fPx-5k

He's like 40 years older than her and creepy as hell, that's enough of a reason to be rejected

>they will never release the original pilot with the other Denarys

kek

No, RDJ without the high heels

Sean Bean as Ned was the best casting decision of the show. He and Richard Madden brought so much to the Starks.