Al Gore on suicide watch

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=aninconvenientsequel.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=inconvenienttruth.htm
npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a limited release

This is false flagging to make Sup Forums look stupid
... right?

Who the fuck would go to an Inconvient Truth sequel when the original was so thoroughly debunked and mocked?

It's practically completely responsible for people still doubting climate change.

24 million for the first documentary. This one is nowhere near that

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=inconvenienttruth.htm

>I DONT LIKE IT SO ITS NOT REAL
the title really says it all

Not that guy and I completely believe in climate change, but AIT was in fact completely debunked. Even in a lot of Western European countries it's illegal to show it in highschools as if it was a scientifically accurate documentary, because it's not.

So you guys still defending it, really hurts our point.

>Carbon emissions can cause climate disruptions that will be harmful to continued human survival and prosperity
Okay

>IF WE DON'T GIVE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY AWAY RIGHT NOW, NEW YORK WILL BE BURIED UNDER A 1000 FOOT THICK GLACIER WHILE A TSUNAMI DESTROYS THE SOUTH PACIFIC AND THE ENTIRE EQUATOR BECOMES AN OCEAN OF BOILING GLASS
Fuck off.

PS: Al Gore's house consumes 230,000 kilowatts a year from the fossil fuel based Nashville grid. Why the FUCK doesn't this guy have solar in his own home?

It's made as propoganda, not to make money doofus

99 percent of the world doesn't give a flying fuck about the environment

>Al Gore
>not to make money
The guy's entire life is to function as a vacuum to suck money from guilty, environmentally conscious people

For reference

Al Gore's net worth on the day he lost to George W. Bush: $1.7 million

Al Gore's net worth today, after brokering a bunch of carbon credits, winning a Nobel prize, founding a cable channel and then selling the license to Al-Jazeera and holding a bunch of Apple stock since the time it was virtually worthless: $200 million

Al Gore's largest investment: a $9 million mansion he bought in Montecito, California in 2013 in spite of the fact that he projects Montecito to be several feet underwater by 2030.

This is a man who really cares about the earth. Trust him.

You can tell just based on his house that he could care less about the environment.

NWO BTFO

>mfw chinese market

>Substance A is destroying the Earth
>OK, lets pass laws to limit the production of it and fund project to reduce it
>NOOOOO, lets setup a system where a new tradable commodity is based on it then pray by selling and buying the commodity but not the real substance A will limit the production of A and fund project to reduce it

There would be less skeptics to global warming nope sorry climate change if the solution they are offering is as drastic as they are claiming the problem to be

you gais never tire of making shit up do you? the facts are just tooo hard for you... SAD

damn politicians

It doesn't help that we hear shit like "China needs billions of dollars in outside funds for environmental projects" when China is likely the world's wealthiest country RIGHT NOW and their new "environmental project" are to build a shitload of coal plants that emit 10% less carbon than the previous generation of coal plants did.

.. you're still completely missing the point

just because climate change is real doesn't mean you can't make fallacious arguments supporting it

I don't even know what you're talking about now.

Did you even read what I wrote?

It's also funny how if you prod someone long enough they'll tell you their solution to climate change is a globalist social democracy government that controls virtually all aspects of human movement and behavior

And then that also ends up being the ideal solution to starvation, and to poverty, and to religious extremism, pretty much any problem you can think of has the same panacea

Go away Pleddit.

Have any of Al's "predictions" come true? He claimed that by 2014 I think that all the ice caps would be gone he also made the claim that Miami would be underwater.

The only stupid people are those that still believe what al gore is pushing.

Is that really all you have /leftypol/ because we know you don't have the moral or factual high ground.

AGW at this point has been thoroughly debunked.

>dude pay me millions of dollars to fly around on private jets to lecture you about owning a car

Yep. And those of course are the type of people who like to write a prophecy of death and destruction upon their political opponents, when they don't get what they want.

Surprised he wasn't down voted into oblivion.

Luckily for us, An Inconvenient Truth came out in 2006, and made a series of specific predictions that will come true by the year 2016

1: Mount Kilimanjaro will no longer have snow at its peak
2: The Arctic will no longer have ice
3: There will be a worse heat wave in Europe than the one in 2003 that killed 70,000 people
4: There will be a worse hurricane in the Gulf Coast than Katrina

How many of those came to pass?

>he could care less
retard

lol stupid virgin trump voting virgin neckbeards pepe posting cheetoh munching micro dicked white inbred ugly fat video game playing autistical dumb faggots

He got sent to a reeducation center if I remember right.

Are you serious or just trolling?

An Inconvenient Truth has been completely debunked.

Who was in the wrong here?

They're right, Africans and mudslims breed like rabbits and should be sterilized.

Do you believe God exists too, right? fuckin' kek

lmao, did you see the fucking picture

In fact, it's scientifically proven that African babies are better for the environment than white ones

npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change

no you are just retarded

It'll make a killing on Netflix

>he thinks they're referring to non whites

Hey there friends, care to hit my post up with some (you)s?

It's right here

we need to kill off whites, any excuse is useful

How come they did not try the cap and trade or tax plan with the Ozone with Chlorofluorocarbons?

No, no, goy: whites need to stop breeding and Africans need to breed more.

Again, not sure if you are serious or trolling. Do you know how science works, dude?

I put up four specific claims this specific movie made within a 10 year time frame and asked if they turned out to be accurate and you just kept calling people dumb, what's your problem?

stop replying to obvious b8

Don't waste your time. Probably he thinks The Bible is a book about real history, not a fantasy book.

Oh come on. I'm not the dude who just keeps saying "it's debunked lmao" I am referencing actual content from the movie here and everyone just refuses to address me.

lol whatever buddy, maybe you'll get more support /x/?

I remember watching AIT when I was 13 and this fucker scared me into saving electricity by doing small things like unplugging my tv instead of turning it off.
It's pure propaganda and full of predictions that are flat out false.
He's a hypocrite on top of it seeing as he lives like a fucking king and flies on private airplanes like royalty.
I'm sure global warming is real, I'm also sure there are people who are making big money by exaggerating it and then begging for subsidies or else THE WORLD WILL DIE.
I'm more of the idea that there will become a market for green energy, hell we see a new machine made to clean the oceans of plastic, none of them made it a point of hurting our economy like frauds like Al Gore proposes.

Does Mount Kilimanjaro have snow at its peak?
Is there ice in the arctic?
Was there a heat wave between 2006 and 2016 that killed over 70,000 Europeans?
Was there a hurricane between 2006 and 2016 that did more damage to the Gulf Coast than Katrina?

Did you even watch An Inconvenient Truth?

Oh look, it's the 'I can't critically think and properly pay attention to anyone's statements regarding climate change' brigade. You know if you guys listened more you might notice here that nobody is saying what you assume they are about climate change. Al Gore's movie isn't climate change itself, it's a disaster film. Have you seen it?

>240,000 kilowatts of grid energy
This kills me. I know solar power is expensive. But why the fuck won't a dude worth a quarter of a billion dollars put solar panels on his own house? George W. Bush claims to NOT believe in global warming and he has solar power on his private residence, unlike Gore.

And you know what is the funniest thing about this?

Not too long after the movie came out, I caught one science show on CCTV (China central TV) , the guests and the host were literally laughing at the movie and say how wrong it was and that the real reason behind the rise temp in the pasting years was due to sun spots.

The same sun spots that farmers almanac uses to predict weather pattern every year.

>in FOUR theaters

Gore is a charlatan and he doesn't need to put up solar power because if you attack him you're a science denying hillbilly who should have died out in the 1950s

Since when has hypocrisy not been an integral part of any church? Al Gores appearance on the pulpit is no longer required, that pig is already flying and worth more than mere dollars.

>new ice age
>global warming
>climate change
Just pay your carbon taxes and get micro chipped stupid goys.

>this illiterate moron is still trying
lmao

How is he no serious? The first one was debunked to hell.

Why does Al Gore think any one cares about anything he has to say? It's nonsensical

Nice arguments lefty.

Honestly, having unquestioning unilateral hate for Republicans is one of the most vulnerable and abusable beliefs a person can have. Same thing the other way. The eagerness of otherwise rational people to believe anyone who blames rednecks for anything is really thoughtlessc and makes people totally prone to manipulation in every way.

Because it would ruin the aesthetics of his mansion.

this thread belongs on where are the mods

How is he trolling? The movie was debunked. Claims made in that garbage were out of this world and never came true.

What went wrong?

I think it's because Twitter virtue signalling has replaced and is cheaper than going to movies like this

All I'm saying is unlike the other guy I cited four specific provable bullet points that were major parts of the movie so I don't deserve a drive-by "ur dumb" answer

Oh look Al Showed up.

Solar panels would ruin the aesthetics of the wall but Trump's still adding them.

are you gonna actually make an argument or just autist out?

>2017
>Still believing in AGW without and scientific proof.

I don't argue with Sup Forums monkeys

But you can't be serious lol. Some sciences are not about exacts points or marks, but trends.

I've seen this a lot lately, people who come into threads just to tell you that they're not going to speak to you.

It's fucking weird.

Then why make the predictions?
To scare people into giving you money?

That's very convenient isn't it.

maybe it's flopping because of the title. An Inconvenient Truth: subtitle would have been better

on reddit they would get upboats from doing it but
on here its just dumb and pointless

>Some sciences are not about exacts points or marks, but trends

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling
It's settled science

to control people's thoughts and actions

Weather is not like maths or a football game. Just deal with it and move on.

Any sources to that? I'm genuinely interested.
That film was force fed to my entire school back then.

I would if people didn't scam my government out of money

They're just redditors who can't defend their retarded liberal beliefs

yes kuffar don't worry about alternative energy

You can't build that pipeline or that fracking rig, infidel, don't you care about the environment?

>Be Commiefornian
> This movie comes out
> Thinks its the truth but have nagging thoughts.
> Cant have that, take commie approved gulag vitamins to wash the thinky thoughts away.
> 2014 comes around.
> Become semi on the fence.
> Gulag vitamins somehow not working.
> Its the Alex jones approved male vitality vitamins snuck into my bottled water from france.
> Suddenly gain balls.
> Want to make america great again.
> mfw im now anne frank hiding from the commiefornian thought police for not voting democrat or accepting transmexican arabs into my country.

>or a football game
I know this guy can't understand the joke, but that's really mean, dude.

shadilay my brother!

The birther thing was interesting in and of itself

Because first of all why does a woman who spent most of her adult life in Indonesia decide to go to Hawaii for a week to shit out her baby just in case he wants to be President some day

But more importantly, why does it matter where he was shit out compared to where he was raised? His biography sounds like fucking Dr. Evil's from Goldmember. "Oh, I had a pretty normal childhood, I spent my first 10 years learning to make bombs and eat dogs in a Madrassa, then I moved in with my grandparents who showered me with love and gifts like the fucking racist white pieces of shit they are, then I sold coke in New York for a while, then I became a constitutional law professor who never taught a single class during my entire tenure"

Nobody was ever supposed to question any of this shit