They regurgitate through their mouths.

Oh yes, it's my fetish in fact.

the 20km racewalk will give you an answer

youtu.be/BEVJRI4mwpk

They can't
That's why every girl is just walking bag of shit

>tfw I am a guy and I have an nicer and bigger ass than that girl
>tfw some guy took a creepshot of my ass while I was riding up escalator

Heard the flash looked back then ran off when I got to bottom of escalator. Why can't I have a normal guy's ass?...

if i was there i would put them both in hospital, you can say what you want about 'lol keyboard warrior' but when it comes to animals fucking try me motherfucker, I'd throw my life away to avenge that innocent creature. Probably wouldn't do it for a child, yeah i'm fucked up that way. I guess i know the child is going to grow up and do stupid shit. Animals dont.

Girls love guys with nice asses. Rock that shit user

>no homo

Disgusting whore should be exterminated by the State

Yes.

I wanna

Why are trump women the best women? Just so much hotter

SHART

Thread reported for being off topic for Sup Forums

OP keep this shit in /r9k/ god damn it

>yes

IN

Obligatory pasta:

the reason girls coat themselves in makeup, perfume, use scented shampoos, etc is all to hide the fact that they are just disgusting biological stink bags that sweat, piss, shit, vomit, bleed from their vaginas regularly and expel chunks of womb matter. you know how you, as a guy, can go weeks without showering and as long as you wash your armpits like once in that time won't smell too bad? girls can't even go a fucking day without bathing, their vaginas will start stinking like a decaying whale.

they craft their illusion specifically to fool us into thinking they're not exactly what they are. they don't just shit - don't imagine they do dainty little girl poops - they hover over the toilet, pussy inches away from turd water, getting saturated by the stench of their shit, and then douse themselves in perfume before returning to have kissy time with you in her bedroom or yours. if a girl comes back from the bathroom and you smell perfume, she's just taken a disgusting shit.

it IS weird, that we look at their asses and get turned on, yet they're just masses of corn-like fat beneath the skin, shit and piss machines, vaginas oozing goo 24/7 (ever looked at a girl's used panties?).

I'm 6'1 and 265 lb and I don't take shits like that.

DELET THIS

They also piss.

Don't know, but I still like their butts, when I get the thought of men shitting I imagine their shit getting caught in their ass hairs and what not.

newfag doesn't know how to sage

Is this how girls use urinals?

umm, if his ass is as feminine as hers, i'm not sure who would like it.

girls love tight male butts. guys love full feminine butts like that babe has. switch the two around and yech.

Some girl died because she did poop for 8 weeks.

All the poop just accumulated in her bowls and she eventually had a heart attack.

DESIGNATED
SHARTING
AISLES

No. Their assholes are only for fucking. It's similar to how males has breasts that don't lactate.

Collecting feces is a hobby for some Dutch people.

NO THAT'S JUST HOAX

thats fucking great m8

>newfag
>not drinking box wine at 11AM when it's already 90 degrees
>Friday and work graveyards so off work and don't give AF

Leaf-bro, I'm lazy. But my point stands and the off topic, slide threads and bullshit needs to stop. If you make me reply one more time I'm going to an hero

Why wouldn't you just go home and change? You're really just gonna go about your day with diarrhea in your pants?

My wife never does.

I hope OP NEVER asks again.

What do you eat to have such a shit?

Based Himmler knows what's up.

you don't have the guts