Women or niggers have not directed or written a single good film in the history of cinema

women or niggers have not directed or written a single good film in the history of cinema

prove me wrong

oh wait, you can't

American Psycho

Only Jews can direct and write good movies everyone else is goyim worthless slave trash to us.

I liked Hunger

I wonder why? Just fucking do a film ladies and nigs.

I know this thread is pure bait, but what are some good films by women and niggers?
Pic related is fantastic, directed and partially written by a woman.

Ravenous

I think a black guy directed training day. Pretty solid movie. Also, a woman directed american psycho.

I beg to differ. American Psycho exists. Also check these.

>not liking Shara

Checkmate.

neither have white men you useless goy trash

>Mary Harron is the only female director people can name
I love American Psycho but she's nothing special besides that.

>women or niggers gnegnegne
what are you, 12?

>women
KEK

Bigelow is a decent director
as is McQueen

Lost in Translation

Virgin Suicides

>Implying

the author's book work is pretty good too

Maya Deren
Margarethe von fucking Trotta

kys

>this many faggots trying to defend muh niggers and cunts
KEK SCREENSHOTTED LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA

Point Break?

Not all women are useless.

I didn't say they we're all stupid; I'm say that every once in a great while, there is one who actually contributes something not completely garbage or irrelevant.

literally who

Francis, stop shilling your fucking daughters shitty films.

Get out of here fatty.

This

Why bother trying when you can just sit there and demand the white male give them all the best roles in white-male projects for the sake of "diversity, inclusion, and representation?"

There is no motivation for them to try creating their own shit at all when they can just call whtiey racist unless he's hand-feeding them while handling all the creating for them.

Amy Heckerling has a lot of good movies. Fast Times is the better version of Dazed

you literal pleb

>not allowed!

>gets called a pleb for not knowing a literal who feminist bullshit "muh art" director
kek

Watch this trembling mass of impotent rage. Im sure Reddit will appreciate your screenshot

Pls stay in Sup Forums

>m-m-m-m-muh pol!!!!
fuck off cuck, go back to /lgbt/

How are Sup Forumsfags so easy to trigger? I mean, they won, didn't they?

we sure as hell did, now fuck off back to /lgbt/

>who is Sofia Coppola
>who is Steve McQueen

Aren't you suppose to be in school right now?

>Boo Hoo Hoo my poor overworked penis and my cool job and my good looks and my fuck buddy sister.

>undercover brother
>not kino

I liked the hurt locker

>Sup Forums has never directed or written a single good film in the history of cinema
The Turner Diaries is dogshit

>thinking sex addiction isn't real
I love how incels can't comprehend any problems that aren't there own.

t.band geek

I like 25th Hour and Inside Man.

>good

>A woman directed this!!!
>It's the most legendary piece of Nazi propaganda ever produced.
>Stormfags and retards cry when watching it.
>Everybody else thinks its a bit boring really but kinda interesting as its a piece of history.
>But anyway nice try fucker.

good

Pic related.
Also Get Out, Monster, Fish Tank, Red Road, any of Agnes Varda and Alice Lowe's work at the top of my head. There's such a wealth of great black cinema and films by women. Just search them out. Look through the Criterion collection.

Ok user post some reddit/pol certified alt-right kino to enlighten me

And yet they lost the war.

Pet Sematery

also In My Skin. the same woman wrote, directed, and starred in it and it's a masterpiece.

Just go away. Or teleport behind someone with your katana or whatever before summer ends.

Steve McQueen

Hunger, Shame, and 10 Years a Slave are all good movies.

Sofia Coppala has directed at least good movie with Lost in Translation. You're literally a virgin if you don't enjoy watching it.

Fuck yes.

Honestly this is the last movie in months that I actually would rate a 9/10 or close to it. Simple story, very well acted, pretty original, and fucking great cinematography. Love it.

Title probably throws other people off, but its really good.

pic related is kino

yeah but no white man has ever made a good movie either

real problem is the script
when you dont have real talent and instead just hire bunch of greedy jews, you rarely get anything good. its just series remakes and rehashes and milking without creativity. everybody fucking hates that already, why you have schools to make creative people bloom if you refuse to use said people, fucking idiots?

>black director
>guns and knives
>deprivation
>impenetrable boon speak from beginning to end
>sagging jeans
>the word 'fuck' said a billion times a second

to piggyback on that, there haven't been any good non jewish male directors either

duuude

a woman made my favorite film of all time

>why are cucks always so pretentious???????