>>85881730

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/766352516548362246
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HURR DURR TWITTER POLL SO LEGIT.

Shit like this is what's going to make Trumpette tears even sweeter.

Fucking this! Trumptards are so delusional.

you hear that guys the polls are only legit when a "news" corporation polls a small amount of mostly democrats and directs which way undecideds favor

I don't have Twitter, can you tell me what the rates are?

@85882460
@85882503
Not giving you a (You)

60% trump
16& Hillary

HURR DURR REUTERS POLLS SO LEGIT.

Thank you for correcting the record

This is what happens when you brand every reputable media outlet as untrustworthy. You have get all your news from right wing tabloids, anecdotes, and Twitter threads. Sup Forums is crazy conservative chain email uncle plaguing e-mail inboxes around the country.

Consider that record... Corrected.

Thanks man

> be canadian
> voted trump on twitter poll.

Yes, polls done by news corporations are slightly more legit than twitter. Also you trump tards do realise that pollsters indicate their polling method right? It says how the poll was conducted and what questions were asked.

Not saying there isn't room for bias and obviously they can be rigged but there is actually science behind polling.

POLLS NEVER MATTER

Will someone please post a screencap of where it currently stands. I'm not going to join Twitter. Thank you and bump.

Let's be fair though, the people who follow wikileaks aren't exactly fans of Hillary. That being said I hope like hell Trump wins, I don't want the last bastion of freedom to crumble.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/766352516548362246

seconded

> 2016
> be 'merican
> not on twitter

Are you like a million years old?

>be leaf
>correct records

>Are you like a million years old?

Almost.
I've never had a Facebook either.
Now will you please post a screencap my fine Canadian friend?

Polls literally dont mean anything.

Even the ones with Hilldawg winning, dont mean shit

Current

kek