Polandball Statblocks

Are there more of these 'know your enemy' polandball shitposting stat blocks? I think I have an aussie saved somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

inipponjp.blogspot.com/2013/05/polandballknow-your-troll_3.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any finn ones? Honestly, those people are astounding.

I really wish I were born a finn instead.

Curiousity bump.

bump

Fucking Quebec's on that card. Quebec shouldn't even be mentioned. God, they're such snobby pieces os shit and they don't even speak English. They're literally worse than nazis. Fucking goddamn pseudo-frenchies. Not even the French like Quebec. I fucking swear they keeping saying "Oh le ho ho, we want to separate" but they don't mention that if they do, they still want to leech off of OUR MONEY. They're such scum and they never shower. Fuck Montreal--it's the worst shithole in the province. Full of mafia thugs. I hope every Quebecunt dies a horrible death.

I have never seen a USA version.

>mfw no austrian card

Would telling a fellow Russian to eat a dick be a gay propaganda?

It's right here dude

>tfw your shitty internet can't fully load this picture

lmao

Ah I'm both polish and Canadian. So I'm over 9,000 sausages strong.

I like the USA

Glad to know, best goyim in the world.

hon hon hon

Too bad for you, we actually love them. They are like our (retarded) little cousins. I stayed in Montreal for 6 months and it was a really cool place, but I admit Québec City feels comfier.

>t. globalist butthurt

MAÎTRE CHEZ NOUS MOTHERFUCKER!

Yeah, Jewish shitposters are amazing. They often have strong bantzs and usually highly informed about things.

>tfw no italian card

no, it's not gay if it's patriotic and Putin

My favourite jewish user is the one that posts webms of women getting fucked by machines with the happy merchant watermark. That is dedication.

>No turkroach
someone's trying really hard to keep us out of attention lmao

Yeah I've seen that one a couple of times, just plain weird guy but you really have to admire his commitment :^)

>Israel isn't a cube

Newfag detected

The differences are indeed minimal. Only that we didn't got cucked by varmint and birds unable to fly.

>space niggers
>black holes

where's the america one? reeeeee

see
>American education

inipponjp.blogspot.com/2013/05/polandballknow-your-troll_3.html?m=1

What are these Japs saying?

Wtf is going on in that pic?

Probably to buy up more aussie property

>trigger'd

>doesn't know Asterix and Obelix
You are a fucking shame of a white man

Not enough swiss people are lame enough to post on internet basket weaving webforum for us to get a ball in our honor :{

How is there a fucking Wales one but not a Dutch one?

Methaphor of Invaders getting BTFO

And a pretty cool french comic, Those Gauls are the Last standing free village of Gaul who survive by the help of the Druid's magic potion (Which contents are unknown except for a few
>Mistletoe
>Carrots
>Salt
>4 leaf clovers
>Fish
>Petrol (Can be replaced by Red beet juice)
>Hydromel
>Honey
If I remember that one, After getting severly beaten, Romans tried to bring "Capitalism" In the tribe by paying for Menhirs (The huge rock the red guy carries) It worked until Menhirs flooded the market and that Romans unionized to make Menhirs "Locally"

Is Asterix and Obelix not well known in the US?

There is a reason for that.

Delicious

Why new zealand?

^^

They tried but there was traduction problem if I remember, Gags weren't as good and Americans were more into the "American" comic with no Talking and just degeneracy

>implying we haven't been systematically wiping them out slowly by poisoning their water
Soon

What's wrong with Quebec?

It's probably the only place in Canada that I would consider visiting.

Quebec is full of pretentious assholes.

Anglo-Leaf think we lynch English speakers on sight or something

I wonder if you drink white or red wine with dog meat. I think it's red for dog and white for cat. Maybe a good beer with dog is best though.

They're to us like Germ-hans to you, They're just jealous of our culture and the fact we want to get off the globalist ride

They have the arrogance of Frogfags but without the French history and culture to back it up.

I hate every single one of them. I hope they all choke on a chunk of AIDS.

Vengeance is a dish best served cold I presume.

They made a Wales card. They should do one for England and Scotland.

>I wonder if you drink white or red wine with dog meat.

I think Arab semen would be the best choice, but maybe that's just the German in me.

White for a cat? That's BARBARIC, If you ask me.

You gotta go with a "Rosé" Wine In my opinion, Cats go as appetizers

Let's face it: Everyone is jealous of America

There really isn't anything wrong.
I went to a billingual school here in Manitoba so my french was decent, and people are fantastic as long as you really make an effort to speak french and don't give up and switch to English.
People think they're pretentious or assholes because they make no effort and assume they speak English, maybe in Montreal they do, but in the other parts a lot of people dont speak English much at all.

t. prairies

Because we are not shitposters my tourist friend.

Except Best Korea and Japan.

>card mentions that any mention of Quebec causes butthurt
>is butthurt over quebec

Way to prove the card right faggot.

Fuck off m8 you're the retarded ones.

I've never met a based Canadian outside of Quebec. People in Quebec are cool. I was once in a raiding guild on World of Warcraft and it consisted entirely of people from Quebec city. I was the only person they spoke english too because they wanted me to feel welcome, they also taught me how to speak some french.

>but in the other parts a lot of people dont speak English much at all.

What a backwards shithole.

Honestly if you begin in french and switch to english for Technical terms and stuff you can't pronounce, Everything is chill.

Wew

Ayyyy.

A Canadian.

This. One day Europe hopes to become 60% just like you, that's why we're importing so much trash.

Problem is, by the time Europe is 60%, the USA will be 10% so we lose as always :(

They were even nice enough to add a template.

They're pretentious because they're opinionated faggots that think they're more cultured than the rest of North America thus superior. They also have a tendency to consider themselves part of the euro-sphere when they're colonist scumbags like the rest of us, worse they don't even fit in with us colonists and euros routinely disrespect them.

Source : ex is Quebecois, visited multiple times

See also

Go back to drinking tea, cunt.
This is, ehem, rubbish.

whos the butthurt newfag that only gave them a C

I want an Estonia card

No Singapore
>Tfw no one cares about us

>~~~

go back to your hole

>we get our own rating

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I dislike most Rosé wine but maybe you're right. I think a fondant would be best, a hint of sweet. maybe cat-tartare with a sweet marmalade. scrumptious

lol

>tfw no Irish one

TOP KEK

Ireland you're alright but you never do any thing noteworthy troll or shitposting. You're like the least memorable person in the room you're so ok.

This is ok. but I don't think we are friends to israel. i would argue we are amongst their greatest enemies. our banks being the only ones in the world not run by their blood-sucking ilk and our love of fundamental catholicism and all

France is especially feeble against Anglo-brit tier troll, it's like an old couple fighting for pickles.

>Guillaume de Normandie (France? Win)
>Richard Lionheart/Philippe Auguste (Draw)
>Hundred Years War/La Pucelle (Anglo, then France Win)
>Seven Years War (Anglo Uber win)
>Murrica war of Independance (France win to mitigate previous uber fail)
>Trafalgar/Warterloo (So long, French Europe...)
>Scramble for Africa (Draw)
>WW1/WW2 (Anglo were bros, Churchill was great all along, didn't try to fuck us up like Roosevelt, we understand for Mers-el-Kebir, the cancerous stone cold bastard who sucked Stalin's cock wouldn't consider war otherwise, and french admiralty was full of surrendering cucks)

You can't make this shit up, best love/hate relationship ever in the entire world.

>Blaming a religion because you can't manage your own banks

>collectable
for fucks sake people