Obama and Hillary BTFO!

Louisiana Flood Victims to Trump: "We Knew You Would Be Here," "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/19/louisiana_flood_victims_to_trump_we_knew_you_would_be_here_were_glad_you_arent_playing_golf.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/hillary-clinton.htm
thedailycrawfish.com/2016/08/17/president-obama-makes-emergency-lafayette-visit-to-assess-damage-to-area-golf-courses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10/10 I hope to God he doesn't say something stupid now. Just say mediocre stuff and you'll win, Don Trump.

NO BTFO!

" "We Love You"; "We're Glad You Aren't Playing Golf"

Yeah, they said that because Obama was playing golf during the flooding. He didn't care

Seriously. As long as he can get down there and keep a positive image and not give the media anything to twist around on him, he will be good.

But if he starts saying some weird shit about how "Obama came down here in the middle of the night with Hilary and started these floods. Literally founded the floods." Then it's gonna hurt him...

Trump is destroying the Dems with his latest moves. If he keeps this up Shillary si going to suffer badly.

Keep hope alive folks. Help is on the way. This badass is coming.

look, i know theres flooding, alright? who are we kidding, the establishment likes to turn a blind eye, but it is. its flooding. theres floods. we all know it. its no secret that they try to hide it but we are gonna change that. we know that. we arent allowed to say its obama but we know thats what it is. we know he comes down here & shits on people. we know he killed people. we know he shat on people until they died & then threw them in the waterways & they clogged & thats why theres flooding but im not trying to imply anything. i wouldnt be allowed to if i was but im not trying to. we know its obama but we arent allowed to say it. but we are going to fix it. we are going to lock him away where he cant shit on people any more. we cant say he did this but we're gonna stop him from doing it. we know it. its gonna change. i need a diet coke.

CNN, out of all people, even showed him handing out items that he donated.

Hillary's on bed-rest.

damn mami got a thicc booty i bet she givs dat hyper succ

Nah he is not going to do that. The plan was always to pivot. He did it when the hero of the story was down. When all seemed to be lost, a re-direction occurred and the hero finally re-discovered himself to go on, defeat the final boss, and finally make America Great Again.

The only person concerned is the one that is demonized by almost all media outlets. Not even Obammy could tear himself away from the 8th hole to go down there and show the flag...

This November will be a turning point in US History

I'm sure Secret Service was watching that one guy closely. "I need to talk to you really bad, here's my business card" At least he had these cats with him.

What do you think his plan is now? Is he going to take action? Set up a charity? Donate proceeds of Trump campaign funds (doubt he can do that now that he's tied to the GOP tho)?

I can't wait to see the next move.

>Trump raises ~6 million for vets
>Gets accused of stealing the money by the media
what more did you expect

Mr Trump would never come see me :(

>When you enter a nigger city in crisis mode

He could donate personal funds to the victims to avoid a media debacle, even though I'm sure they'll still just accuse him of using campaign funds or say he only did it for tax cuts and he's really a bad guy.

What did he give them?

That clip got muh feels. How can one man be so based?

You honestly have to wonder how the democrats fucked this up.
Everyone is perfectly aware that this is a great opportunity for publicity and showing you can have the American Peoples' backs at the worst of times.
Sure, Obama probably doesn't care (and he's probably already helped in some way), he'll be out of office in a few months anyway, but Hillary is riding on his shoulders.
It seems like a dumb decision to not capitalize on this, but now Trump has free reign to play the hero politician while his opponents are jerking off.

Meanwhile, the nigger is on vacation.
How's that for presidential?

Hillary Clinton has called Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards to discuss the state's devastating flooding and says the state's relief effort, "can't afford any distractions."

The Democratic presidential nominee says in a Facebook post that her "heart breaks for Louisiana," where a torrent of about 2 feet of rain deluged the southern part of the state, damaging tens of thousands of home and affecting more than 100,000 people.

Clinton's campaign released the post on the same day that Republican Donald Trump and his running mate Mike Pence traveled to Louisiana to inspect the flood damage.

abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/hillary-clinton.htm

Here is how HilLIARy comforts the affected Louisiana population...

> doesnt fulfill commitment until media pesters him
>"typical lefty media smearing trump

This is why people are so skeptical of you niggas

>realclearpolitics
>Using a trump shill news source

sage

Where is that vid of a black journalist with the screaming sheboon yelling "Obama is an uncle Tom" on live TV?

Why politicians always say this?

"Ya I'm keepin' an eye on things"

In what world do they think this reassures anyone of anything?

Poo dubs checked

Apparently she thinks watching the coverage from her private jet is on par from being there on the ground.

>le photo-op to make Drumpf look good.

Yeah not buying this shit.

The dems playbook is designed around Trump being the buffoon he never really was all the way up to election day.

I try to explain to anti-trump folks that underestimating him and dismissing him as a blowhard and nothing else is a mistake.

Hillary is just avoiding adding another stroke to her game.

LOL at that paid actors. No one likes that annoying orange and everyone knows that he is faking this.

So you admit it makes him look good?

I'm sure. I want to see him actually take charge of the situation he has no stake in and make it better. Watching the media try to spin it will be half the fun, but watching them fail will be even better.

How's Kosovo?

This.

>$.05 has been deposited in your account.

>thank you for correcting the record!

>stroke
We can only hope

Trump shows more compassion and caring than the sitting President and Shitlary. Trump is truly based.

lady on CNN said it was water, canned goods, and cleaning supplies.

they showed a clip of trump + pence handing out what looked like toys, but those may have come from someone else.

>triple dubs

Beautiful and independent. Hope that Northern part of Serbia where i live(Vojvodina) will get independence soon, or at least get annexed by Hungary.

He had a team vet the charities and only donated to the best ones. It probably would've looked better if it just went to the biggest name, but he did it properly to ensure the money got where it was supposed to go. Media ploy or not he did it the absolute best way possible.

I've told people this all along and recently I was starting to think I was just seeing Donald as the 360 degree dinosaur walk master I wanted him to be, but this week looks like it was actually the plan all along.

>Inb4 he goes on stage and blames the Chinese for causing the flood

DESIGNATED

Sorry CTR, you can't spin this story

DELET THIS

Who cares? Noone is supposed to help these people out of fear it'll be called a photo op? Pack that tired shit up, brah

You shills are so bad at this, I look at what you do here as the equivalent of street begging. Heres your nickel's worth

trump is a fucking beast and you're just mad that he's a fucking white male.

admit it faggot

He was in my town last week. There are far more impressive/culturally significant places 30 minutes away.

>"other "charities" are able to donate (10%) the money within days or weeks"
>harass Trump for taking a slow, deliberate route to providing as close to 100% of the donations as possible to those who need it.

Sounds like they want a handout

>Paid actors

>thinks trump is awful
>wants to get annexed bu Hungary, the EU nation that acts like it has it's own Trump in charge

It's a politically reassuring way of saying "yup. i heard about that."

yea sanders had huge turnouts as well, look how he ended up

If you look thru Hillary's Twitter, every other one is anti-Trump, Trump taxes this,Trump said that, she's obsessed with bashing Trump.
If you look thru Trumps twitter feed, it's all 'Thank you States' 'Townhall MTG @' 'Make America Great Again' and generally positive messages.

Hillary is sinking and she knows it...

OLYMPIC

Not Trump huge

I would love for them to try, it would really only hurt them in the long wrong.
"This just in! Republican nominee Donald Trump is down in Louisiana offering donations and aid to the victims of the flooding, here is 2 hours of why we tell you this is actually bad and Trump is still literally Hitler, more at 11."

>Liberals
>Still saying drumpf
>Not aware of their own hyperbole

Remember Bruce Jenner? What do you get when you google that name?

Top kek

He had huge crowds of the demographic least likely to vote

Where was Trump during the holocaust? That is right, he was not there. Hillary was there helping out us...I mean the poor jewish people. You goy...I mean guys should vote for Hillary. #hillary2016

They know Trump is going to win so now they're going to start sucking his dick

sanders supporters are lazy as fuck.

it was also proven that Hillary + the DNC cheated.

People often ascribe political leanings to fictional toy characters... But goddamn can I hear it in my mind. Tom Servo would love the boisterous bloviatity of Trump. Politically I don't think he'd care too strongly... but he would be all-in for the show of it.

Pic saved
Loved that show

wtf i hate Trump now

i guess im a #CruzMissle

It also hilarious because they don't realize they are ripping on most immigrant families that came through Ellis Island. They are pretty much banking on the fact no one knows about any of their immigrant ancestors, or are just to stupid to know their own.

Ditto. Just finished the lamp the other day(still need to paint the silver on his beak actually). Worth it. I also have a puppet head for it I can switch out.

Skippy the Wonder President

POLICE CORRUPTION

Lazy Muslims relaxing before they celebrate Ramadan in Pakistan

I only wish it was not true.

The more you discover about Obama's first 30 years, the worse it gets.

Barry is very awkward dancing with a biological woman

Michelle is used to dancing with other men.

Barry would do better if they switched tango partners

what was that guy's idea?

I wish I could room with Borat.

Floods?

Huh?

Write me up something, and I'll give a 15 minute teleprompter after dinner.

Maybe.

what if trump donated like $15 million to help those niggers

would that help?

>Call Louisiana to shit on Trump in a basic cunt passive aggressive manner
>Say the state "can't afford any distractions"

The Red Cross is as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation. Ask the people of Haiti how much of a help they were.

Using Facebook as a attempt to relevantly and meaningfully speak to what's happening in Louisiana. Way to phone it in $hillary.

>Sanders
>huge crowds
hahaha

Oh my god. Obama just got absolutely destroyed.

What Skippy Obama does when he is not on vacation

thedailycrawfish.com/2016/08/17/president-obama-makes-emergency-lafayette-visit-to-assess-damage-to-area-golf-courses/

BRAVO OBAMA
BRAVO!

>thedailycrawfish
LOUISIANA

Dang!

I told Iran not to make nukes!

Dang!

But it's totally fair to blame Bush for Katrina?

Trump supporter here:
>Implying I don't/didn't.

He sure as hell didn't help the situation as much as he could have.

>inb4 Trump says "Obama doesn't care about black people"

>i need a diet coke

Underrated post.

No, Bernie legitimately had big crowds. But like and , it was mostly millennials who never vote anyway, and also Hillary being the cheating cunt she is.

Trump is Obama-tier rallies at this point.

LA fag here

the hillary shills are going into an autistic rage over this. Its amazing

Bump to nullify your Jewey faggotry