/got/ general

fuck me hard jon snow edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alzYhTu-Jck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HBO hackers have really done nothing? They couldn't even leak the episode we got?

soon

YASSS KWEEN is objectively the worst character.

beautiful feet

>We have no grain
>Finds stolen grain supply
>Burns everything

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>THEY TOOK THE FOOD AWAY THAT I NEED TO FEED MY ARMY!!!

>I'M LOSING!!!

> Burns the entire food supply

???

>know they're fucked

Why do D and D feel the need to add 'fuck' gratuitously to so many of their scripts? It comes out as 14 year olds trying to be edgy. Fuck me.

I imagine they're trying to extort money out of HBO right now.

Starving Dothraki don't riot

Starving Westerosi do

Nothing will come out of it. In the show, actions don't have consequences.

Post fat asses

It really is shit now
>DUDE JUST TURN OUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

How did Daenarys and the Dothraki travel towards the Lannisters, she just teleported in the time it took John to leave the mines and get to the shore and see Theon.

Where were the ships for the Dothraki to travel off the island and find the lannisters

Can't riot as an army when there's never been a leader. Above this the Dothraki were a starving army. They were fighting and raping each other constantly.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>???
>>>
>Anonymous 08/04/17(Fri)18:34:21 No.85883068 ▶
>File: (you).jpg (85 KB, 714x712)
>85 KB
> →
> >know they're fucked
> Why do D and D feel the need to add 'fuck' gratuitously to so many of their scripts? It comes out as 14 year olds trying to be edgy. Fuck me.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/04/17(Fri)18:34:30 No.85883072 ▶
BOATSEX
O
A
T
S
E
X

you've already posted

>you are edgy if you swear
Fuck off.

Did jamie really do a barbarossa?
That ending was intense.

But that fucking caveman painting revelation scene was bloody awful

so we can all agree that the good ending would be jaime sitting on the throne with dany and cersei's corpses at his feet?

CIA will be killed on Sunday

Screencap this and print it out and tape it to your wall

smart

No, but starving Dothraki go on walkabouts to go rape, pillage and forage.

But I forgot this is show Dany, and all the Dothraki simply listen to her because [reasons], so they won't wander off and be a menace.

Why should Jaime kill Cersei at this point? Dany is worse, she's mad queen-tier at this point while Cersei isn't.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
AHHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

THE ARYA BRIENNE SCENE
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

> (OP)
>>???
>>>>
>>Anonymous 08/04/17(Fri)18:34:21 No.85883068 ▶
>>File: (you).jpg (85 KB, 714x712)
KB
>> → →
>> >know they're fucked
>> Why do D and D feel the need to add 'fuck' gratuitously to so many of their scripts? It comes out as 14 year olds trying to be edgy. Fuck me.
>>>>
>>Anonymous 08/04/17(Fri)18:34:30 No.85883072 ▶
>BOATSEX
>O
>A
>T
>S
>E
>X

season 1 was the best

What's up with the dagger?

You mean next Sunday?

what about it

you're delusional if you think dothraki only won because of drogon. stormlanders and northerners might stand a chance against them, but lannisters are shit tier warriors.

Is he still alive? I never watched past episode 3

Not until episode 7

>But that fucking caveman painting revelation scene was bloody awful
What did they show in the cave just before that? the quality was awful and its so dark, when they did that big shot with music were they showing a dragon made of dragonglass or what

You are if it's in the liner notes for an award winning TV series, fuckwit.

>Dany corpse
Yes.
>Cersei corpse
No.

Another jump the shark moment

Yea but Jaime dieded in the leaked episode.

i just want jamie to be happy desu
but knowing the show he will die doing dumb shit

i'll have to wait 15 to get my jamie's happy ending

It will be used to kill the Night-King (Bran)

lemme get uhhh 1 leaked episode

Why did it get so much attention?

whenever the next episode is

According to the leaks Arya uses it to execute Littlefinger
I think she'll pull a move on a White Walker like she did on Brienne and shatter them with the dagger in season 8

>people that are so obsessed theyd rather watch a shitty leak in 240p than wait for 2 more days and get good quality

literally the virgin watch

he's a big guy

Where the fuck is Preston's next video?

I really liked it. Best non-big-epic-battle-scene in a long time. En parr with Oberyn VS Mountain or Brienne VS Hound

Christ. Read this, the answer is here.

The fact you need to read this to understand it makes me angry.

D&D fucking suck

How did Daenarys and the Dothraki travel towards the Lannisters, she just teleported in the time it took John to leave the mines and get to the shore and see Theon.

Where were the ships for the Dothraki to travel off the island and find the lannisters

>hit and ran the torrent

can't catch me hbo

Niga I Watc h Shitty Streams in 480p anYways Whatever fuck HBO. fr

Jaime will an hero after killing Cersei even if it doesn't make a lick of sense since he should be killing Dany.

I couldnt figure oit if it was indeed a dragon or just a huge ass cave with lots of dragonglass.
Video quality was quite low.
But that scene and the ensuing "romance" was too much cringe even for me, the regular Sup Forumstard

only because you fags will spoil it

>Enter dragonglass cave
>Everyone is in total religious awe and obnubilation at the sight of the completely natural volcanic mineral formation for some reason
>Jurassic park theme music starts playing

For fuck's sake.

Why are they ruining Arya like this

I'm confident Maisie could have good scenes here but she is "PSSH NOTHING PERSONNEL" personified

>the virgin army

>Everyone is in total religious awe and obnubilation and obnubilation at the sight of the completely natural volcanic mineral formation for some reason
Was that fucking it? I thought there was some dragon carved out of dragonglass but the quality was so shit

for a leak, it's pretty great quality

What does /got/ think of this?

>wasting my sunday night watching YASSSS KAHLISSSI SLAAAAAAAAAAAY instead of getting fucking drunk
I watched it during my lunch break fight me you stupid fucking frogposter

Is there a non-360p version of the leak?

She walked naked out of their burning Vatican

She is the mother of horses and they literally follow her as the embodiment of all their gods

I don't care about the show

preston is goodguy
he doesn't acknowledge leaks

Soon what? Cersei is gonna implode again and the irnobabby is going to beg on his knees.

didnt he save Arya by not ratting her out to Tywin when she was with him?

There is no way that word could reach Dany that Highgarden has fallen and she could plan the logistics of moving the Dothraki from Dragonstone to the mainland in time to catch the Lannister supply train.

Anyone else feel like it is inevitable now that the series ends with a time jump to Jon and Dany's daughter as the queen on the throne?

We are hitting depths we never thought possible.

I watch it in 240p even when it's already been out for a few days
>falling for the HD jew

Where's the Chad Host.

Supersonic ravens

it was about 360p, and it was very watchable, stop being a snob

You know nothing noj wons

>the chad horde

Do you think Jaimie and Cersei fucked irl?

I guess they didn't have money left for the vision

Why should I be cheering for an invader?

>yfw littlefinger got BTFO

Yes.

no one is forcing you to retard

Am I the only one that feels like almost none of these people play their role correctly?

what's with got armies not been able to use a shield and spear at the same time. it made mabye a little bit of sense with the bolton tower shields but still retarded.

No

no.

I don't know.
Maybe you're not a racist.
Maybe you're not a moron, maybe you're not a limp dicked mra fuccboi

So Pod fought in Blackwater Bay, and has been supposedly training with Brienne since Season 3, travelled the continent with her, and he still doesnt know basic beginner technique like "dont follow the enemy"? How horrible of a teacher is Brienne? And Aryas waterdancing from season 1 and mopping floors in bravos somehow makes her Briennes equal in sowrdfighting (not even equal, arya was fighting with one hand and still basically fought Brienne to a stalemate) I know the whole point was to have the "le epic girl power tiny swordswomyn duel xD" but jesus fucking christ, D&D need to stop insulting our intelligence

>Jaime kills dany then cersei
>Proceeds to give bad poosey an antidote and marries her.
This is the only way the show can have a good ending.

I wonder how the negotiations are going between the hackers and HBO?

90% of americans are invaders

i cant even enjoy the scenes that are suppose to be big moments because of the god awful acting of each of the stark children

last 10 minutes of the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=alzYhTu-Jck

don't forget to subscribe, like and leave a commment :)

Watch is now then just rewatvh in better quality. It's worth the re watch

I want him to be my fucktoy.

I thought so too at first but in the rest of the scene showing the fissure and walls there didn't seem to be anything like that carved.

Too much text, useless.

she fucked oberyn
think he's the father of her child