Reminder that this was one of Nate Gold's predictions

Reminder that this was one of Nate Gold's predictions
Another reminder that he got 49/50 of the states correct with his prediction in 2008
November is going to be a blood bath.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You CTR guys are making this board unusable. Also, 2008 was 8 years ago, get with the times.

Shitty bait.

Sage

CTR isn't real

Sorry im in your safespace

>TX not red
>AZ not red
>etc

Oh my sides! Thanks paid shills!

That map is ridiculous. But it's funny there's a better chance of that Mao happening, than there is of Trump winning PA, based on the way polls look now. Winning PA is essentially Trumps only path to the White House. It is indeed going to be a bloodbath. I can't wait to see this boards reaction when Madame President Hillary Clinton is inaugurated.

daily reminder that nate silver was already wrong this election cycle

sage

TX is basically polling purple right now. It'll go red, but not in the same way it would if the Repubs hadn't nominated a joke candidate. Arizona is a toss up.

>texas is blue

His predictions have been spot on, his commentary less so.

Only because he expected the field to narrow more quickly than it did. The only reason it didn't, and the only reason Trump win, is the RNC focused too long on taking out Cruz and expected Trump to be drummed out cause he's an idiot. They overestimated their base, honestly.

Trump has a 6 point lead. Hillary is more likely to flip Texas than Trump is to win.

Ever though about getting to know who you are getting paid to shill for?

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

After that appetizer.

youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs

A lot of people remember this history and aren't paid to sweep it under the rug. It's part of what makes bait like this so annoying and...Sup Forumsish.

Can't wait for poor trumpholes to bawl their eyes out when their retarded clown candidate gives his concession speech.

>Right wing lies
Hillary BTFO Drumpf 2016!

Fuck off namefag

>pol is a safe space

Sup Forums will become the largest salt mine known to man

>Nate Gold
here's your trigger-bump anyway

>implying that 6 points is not a lot.
You are aware that voting for Hilliary is like voting for a brain dead Obama. Fucking shills.

You're gifted at time advancement, watched both movies in 50 seconds and decided that history as watched unfolded by many was wrong.

Impressive and irrefutable proof of baiting.

When you've been in public service for as long as HRC has been, you get nicked with a few scandals here and there. The majority of them, including Benghazi and her emails, have been blown out if proportion and exaggerated to make her appear far worse than she is. The others are lapses of judgement. She is still leagues more competent and experienced that Klu Klux Cheeto, with his ties to Putin and the mob.

>Implying I'd watch your propaganda.

ITT things that will never happen.

Also

>Trusting Nate Plastic to predict any election correctly

>Not realising that the best Shillary can hope for is a quarter of states.

That isn't what was implied at all, and maybe you should learn to read. In the states Trump needs to win, he's polling further behind than 6 points. So it is indeed more likely Hillary will flip TX than Trump will flip the states he needs and win.

Can't wait for CTR shills and pol to both be BTFO this November.

>implying that the stuff you eat up on CNN isn't propaganda.

Fuck off CTR

>Indiana
>Blue

Yeah sure whatever
primarymodel.com/

Like a fucking Brit stuck in this echo chamber has any clue what's happening with American politics. The polls have been extremely accurate so far this election season. The polls state that Trump will lose, by large margins. He only got a third of support from his own party, for fucks sake. The RNC establishment are already funneling funds away from the Trump campaign and towards Senate races to mitigate the damage the orange madman will do to their party.

Right wing propaganda maybe. I only listen to NPR and the BBC.

Don't worry about it, by November when Hilary loses you won't have a job here anymore.

Jesus. Could you find a model with any more fucked methodology. Comparing primary results? Really?

That was just an article going over how things would look at different levels of Clinton support. He had one for +5,+10,+15, etc and just showed which states would flip versus which would not.

You people are retarded getting baited so easily.

>bait

i can draw a map of the states and colour them whatever colour I want too. (((Nate gold))) should start stocking up on bengay for the election now.

How come mods allow obvious bait threads sit on the board for so long?

Just because you don't like the content doesn't make it bait.

>that map
Holy shit Nate's gonna kill himself lol

You you believe that a lead in the polls to one side means the other side is more likely to win?

By your own logic Trump is more likely to win then.

It is bait... it's not from am article on his predictions, it was an article on hypothetical Clinton landslides and was mainly discussing how ethnicities vote which is how he determined which states would flip.
He didn't say anything about any of the maps he made actually happening.

Why are ties with Russia a bad thing, exactly? I find being light on Muslim terrorism is a bigger threat to our country. The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Should we check him in to a mental hospital? Even Karl Rove wasn't this far off.

>MUH SAFESPACE

>ITT newfags can't filter names

FUCKING SAGE IN EVERY FIELD NIGGERS

>georgia going red

Nah.

It all boils down to Ohio and Florida.

If Trump can win those two states, then he wins the election.

>blood bath
>red everywhere
couldn't agree more

>Drumpsters actually believe this

Apparently he knows more than you do in your ctr think tank

Drumpf is totally finished. TX is going to be blue. wow. I can't wait for her to be in office.

this

As opposed to Hillary's ties with saudi arabia?

non existent outside of republican fantasies

>Reminder that this was one of Nate Borybdenum's predictions
>one of

Yeah, the reason Nate Aluminium's predictions are worthless is because they are completely chained to the current week's polling

Hence when Trump had a 3-point lead, Nate gives him a 57% chance of winning

Then when Shillary has a 7-point lead, Nate gives her an 87% chance of winning

Now that Shillary's lead is 0.6, who knows which way Nate's fucktarded model will swing

Also, just as an aside, namefagging whilst shilling makes absolutely no sense, but spank you for inspecting my records anyway

>49/50 correct
You could guess randomly and get that many correct 1 in 500 times.

Shills aren't real

>Shills aren't real