Chimp murders and burns Korean war vet in his own backyard. BLM

Chimp murders and burns Korean war vet in his own backyard. BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/
youtube.com/watch?v=jvhR-cFsuI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do niggers have the stupidest fucking hair? This ape looks like a broccoli

Aren't you pretty much guarantied to get the death penalty for capital murder as long as it is legal it the state the crime took place?

there are people who unironically thing "he was gonna die anyway lmao"

No, but it's almost always an option for the prosecutor to request, if it's capital murder.

Yes and I'm Texas if three ppl saw you commit said crime you get a fast pass to the front to the line.

hang all niggers

>the dude is white = no thread

I say is time you whites start hanging those apes once again

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/

fuck canada

So what is the distinction between capital murder and regular nurser like first and second degree?
What criteria have to be met before something is considered a capital murder?

and the nigger was almost 100% certain to die before age 21, most likely at the hands of his "bruh"

so was the nigger, these types don't live too long

Capital murder is a murder that occurs during the commission of another crime (in this case, the theft of a truck). Or something like that.

Americans who fueled American wars like this old asshole deserve what they get.

Old nigga probably deserved it. 100

oh please. everyone in the korean war were the ones that never got a chance to fight in ww2 but were still itching for a fight.
also
>fighting communism is bad
>norway
fuck off commie scum

Without the Korean war, all of Korea would be communist, you dumb fuck.

He identifies as an oddish.

yall shit posters have gotten lazy.

>Summer has been too long.

do they still use Old Sparky in Florida? Fry that ape.

BLACKED

Around blacks never relax

I love cultural enrichment

so tolerant

fuck whitey, amirite?

good hopefully they put him down like this sick fuck

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=jvhR-cFsuI0

Capital murder = black guy kills white guy in Alabama

stop police brutality.
he dindu nuffins

godDAMN fellow burger, lotta ammo for this gunfight

okay seriously, what the fuck is wrong with niggers?

even if you're the kinda kid who would burn some old guy to death, wouldn't you think about the consequences to yourself? all the rims you won't be able to grind, all the paper you'll never stack, all the white wimminz you'll never black because you get sent to prison for life?

do niggers just lack basic impulse control or what? how the fuck do they survive in the wild?

I have crippling depression

Not so tough without his gun is he?

This happened in my city. It was briefly mentioned on the local news. Never heard about it again.

It's okay, you make good posts. Cheer up!

yes they lack and this is why you need to make a clear difference between black people ( human as i am ) and niggers ( human as ISIS )

lol'd

Does anyone else get annoyed at the "robbery gone wrong" term? As if it would be fine if it went right.

why don't you guys protest and riot ?

Didn't you get the memo? Minorities have a right to rob because of the institutional oppression they endure.

Good point. Just say "robbery." Robbery gone wrong implies that the nignogs were not responsible. Something intervened and the victims died. "We sorr'a"

BORKBORK FIIIIIIIGHT

They all make the same face in their mugshots, like a child who has been caught stealing candy

>When Grand Torino becomes too real

If it was a chimp, not a black, why are you complaining? BLM.

I wonder if, at any point during that, he or his family understood that they caused the same pain they were experiencing. I hope so but kinda doubt it.

Boy's going to get absolutely FUCKED in prison.

where did you think you were?

>looks like a broccoli