Leaked Game of Thrones season 7 episode 4 discussion

Leaked Game of Thrones season 7 episode 4 discussion.

Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit
Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit

Anyway thoughts and opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/228359963
vid.me/LvFii
d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/16645572/57623856.mp4?response-content-disposition=attachment;filename="GOT S07E04.mp4"&response-content-type=video/mp4&Expires=1501874607&Signature=Wsm36n8sk4bgc~JOz1vcN1a5OYT8SRmJT4hEsGS3ZEwkzyWIskffY4FhPbPm37eRwUu6~loR0T~61ULT5vhjpwUKgVhnJE2z1cEvnHYvNcW-JdHy5gbf0aoeUXdSWg7DwC-gTYYUqxod9B~cwY~VmkK7XAOuRpgwAT7VcbDK9S6Wj5hpwBChey1ufPvZpk2PQZ8viV56x3WBKzAp44edd44YmfiMDb0CiSZwZqi3KgB0v-uC-uc-zX3hRGtgbZVqlDZtEeQSCJltQJ-xXVrR5NY4xGFrUT2n96fSPAJJ-cmwHdMgsrJwzp52wgZfSt4q~E4RGe0obuqLfS~Tc8D8eA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ
watchonlineepisodes.com/episode/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-4/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

torrent?

the dragon scenes were bretty good tbqh.

I watched it on yesmovies.com but I'm pretty sure it's been taken down now

/got/ will say it's a shit anyway, so honestly I really liked the dragon scenes. I was laughing like a retard of emotion.

Why didn't Jamie throw the spear?

I saw it on Vimeo but it's down too

The battle was well shot but everything else was the same quality as previous eps

Nah its still there. The quality is a little bad though. I'll wait till Sunday.

it's not so easy to throw spears left handed when you're right handed

>highgarden loot completely destroyed by the dragon

LANNISTERS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

bad aim

Lads.

vimeo.com/228359963

Quality is shite though

Down

Guys its totally worth watching in SD quality even if you have a 65"

sirsay is fucked.

tons of net adress on KC, bernds.

> ((((((theyre)))))) still forcing jon x dany

was hoping for something more interesting but i guess pleasing the masses are more important than anything at this point

Just torrent it m80

Was I the only one rooting for this handsome basterd?
I kind of hate Danny and seeing as she almost killed brown she is now iredimable in my eyes.

The urban millennial retard Hillary voters here can't into torrents.

I know it makes no sense at all
They have completely opposing goals and views

Not to mention she is his aunt some people are fucking sick

>"I will not storm KL because I don't want the people to suffer"
>*normies cheer, tears to their eyes*
>proceeds to burn the crops headed to the capital
>*normies screaming uncontrollably, fainting as they chant Khaleesi*

Fuck this gay show and it's capeshit characters. At least the battle scenes are top notch.

daily reminder that euron kills dany in season 8

except she never said that. only tyrion suggested that and she shrugged it off

>daily reminder that euron kills dany in season 8
please be true
please god be true

Anyone managed to get a torrent or ddl?

They want to watch it on youtube

ep 3: Danny: Hey Jon Snow bend the knee
Jon Snow: No
ep4:Danny: Hey Jon Snow bend the knee
Jon Snow: No

how much longer will this go on for

Aldo quoting
>blackmails Jon into bending the knee
>"It you refuse, your people will die because of your pride"

Reminder that Jon and Dany will fuck by the end of this season

/r/megalinks

last ep of the season on a boat

i wish the dragon would have died. She has two more anyways

you don't need leaks to know that's where they're pushing it.

LINK?

Is the quality shit? If so I can wait until Sunday

Same fuck that bitch she thinks her dragons are the tits and she's untouchable

Fingers crossed for poison tipped arrows

drogon can't die, he better not.

vimeo.com/228359963

Here you go fren

vid.me/LvFii

spoilers

rhaegal gets taken by euron
the other one becomes a wight

>Sorry This video does not exist

;_;

just go to /r/megalinks and you'll get a link in 2 seconds

I'm sorry it must be too late

d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/16645572/57623856.mp4?response-content-disposition=attachment;filename="GOT S07E04.mp4"&response-content-type=video/mp4&Expires=1501874607&Signature=Wsm36n8sk4bgc~JOz1vcN1a5OYT8SRmJT4hEsGS3ZEwkzyWIskffY4FhPbPm37eRwUu6~loR0T~61ULT5vhjpwUKgVhnJE2z1cEvnHYvNcW-JdHy5gbf0aoeUXdSWg7DwC-gTYYUqxod9B~cwY~VmkK7XAOuRpgwAT7VcbDK9S6Wj5hpwBChey1ufPvZpk2PQZ8viV56x3WBKzAp44edd44YmfiMDb0CiSZwZqi3KgB0v-uC-uc-zX3hRGtgbZVqlDZtEeQSCJltQJ-xXVrR5NY4xGFrUT2n96fSPAJJ-cmwHdMgsrJwzp52wgZfSt4q~E4RGe0obuqLfS~Tc8D8eA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ

>rhaegal gets taken by euron
bullshit

vid.me/LvFii

They better leaks the rest of em down.
I can't wait two week, good internet speeds turned me impatient

Dragon binder nigga

I love y'all. Thank you.

FAST before it goes down

>good quality
>shit water marks tho

not in the show

When did Euron show up in the books? I feel like he's way too big of a deal for how late he was introduced (just last season)

QUESTION: Do ALL versions have that timestamp at the bottom?

Is it confirmed to not be in the show?

I want to fuck unresisting brans face

but will they continue fucking during the next season?

vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii
vid.me/LvFii

>completely opposed opinions and goals
Lmao no, they're both good guys, as opposed to the bad guys like Cersei, Euron and the Others. Every morally gray character either got dumbed down (Tyrion, Arya), offed (Jaime) or both (Stannis).

Jon and Dany will fall in love because the public demands it since season one, god forbid the show doesn't have an happy ending (yeah sure one of them will be killed in the end because le ebin old fat man of many deaths and bittersweet endings" meme")

This one is it you fucking fucks

Quite late there as well, but he was more hyped and we don't know what he's going to do. Book 5 ends with him sending his brother and the Iron Fleet to pledge themselves to Dany in Meereen

So the complete opposite of the show? Lmao

They are
Iteraly saying about how one of them wants to go north and the other south

Aswell john wants to remain king in the north and Cerci wants to take over all 7 of the kingdoms

These are opposing views

didn't the fat man say he wants a complete happy ending?

Wait til the end of the season when Jon surrenders to her blackmail, bends the knee and they fuck on a boat lol.

think it would've been mentioned earlier if that was the case. If it shows up now it's gonna feel to convenient. Haven't seen Euron doing any magic stuff or mentioning Valyria either.

wheres this info coming from?

he will have to go against his own beliefs for the team up

I know the team up is going to happen I'm just annoyed about it

I'm honestly sad she didn't die this last episode

>360p
how can you people watch this shit?

He said a "bittersweet ending" but keep in mind that he also used those words to describe the ending to LotR so it might as well mean happy ending.

No he didn't. Also he doesn't write the show, the writers just use the meme that wants him to be a relentless killer of characters to get rid of characters they don't want to handle anymore quickly (a la Olenna Tyrell, hyped as the head of the most powerful house for 4 seasons and then killed off in a single scene during the sack of an empty castle)

It turns out I can.
Too bad actually, this episode had some scenes that are worth the wait.

feels too convenient? Are you watching the same show as I?

Anybody else a supporter of House Greyjoy?

>he will have to go against his own beliefs for the team up
Yeah right I'm sure he will be torn apart when he shags her on that boat. There's no need to grasp at straws to defend the shitty character developement of the show, it's great under many other points of view.

Mabey it's just the fact I read the books and would rather not see Jon get fucking whipped and instantly act like a cuck

>Supporting a house of brain damaged retards who can't even grow their own food
>A lord is literally named after his basic ability to read because this is so fucking incredible to Ironbabbies

'no'

PUT IT ON MEGA!!!

I read the books as well. Martin is an average writer, but he managed to write characters that are really easy to get attached to. Its clear to me that when the showrunners went off the rail, they showed up their weak spot and couldn't keep the characters as interesting. It's sad because the show gas an amazely high production value, and does really well both the action scenes and the comic relieves.

Well said

but that's his aunt

People may hate daenerys but all her big scenes are great tv, loved this battle.

Why are the voices so higher pitched?

Waitin for someone to tell me if this is legit

It is.

Very true even if I'm rooting for the other Side

It is we've all watched the episode

I downloaded it and the ep is played best at a 0.92x speed (vlc player) the original speed is abit fast

still up on fmovies

Pretty bored by Brianne and pod they've literally done fuck all except fight the hound. Is Brianne going north with Jon at least?

Can anyone compile what happens on the episode? I'm not home, but I want to know what happens.

torrent?

Any nudity in the episode?

Gold was already moved by that point. Remember Jamie sending them to get the wheat from the farmers? That was it

Fuck at least Jaime got a nice death. Maybe he still can pull it off? Why show Bronn saving him from the fireblast?

Can someone make a webm of the "your people can't fight" scene?

This tbqhmd

Does everyone else's version have that time code at the bottom?

how was stannis grey? because he wasnt down with the matriarchy? i mean until the shows forced him to burn his own daughters. he was the only king to help the nights watch. renly was an ursurper.