The 15-year-old kid, Anthony Borges, was shot five times by alleged mass murderer Nikolas Cruz

>The 15-year-old kid, Anthony Borges, was shot five times by alleged mass murderer Nikolas Cruz

>This little hero protected 20 lives by holding a classroom door shut. Despite being wounded, the boy held his ground and continued to lock the door.

>His family started a donation campaign because they cannot afford the USD 500.000 bill of the Hospital

LMAO

Literally this is how am*rica treat it's heroes...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407889/Hero-Florida-student-saved-20-people-shooting.html
bustle.com/p/this-gofundme-for-anthony-borges-will-help-the-brave-florida-shooting-survivor-who-saved-his-classmates-8258531
infobae.com/america/eeuu/2018/02/19/anthony-borges-el-heroe-venezolano-que-recibio-cinco-disparos-en-el-tiroteo-de-florida-para-defender-a-sus-companeros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the most American thing I read all day.

>Borges
>Cruz
100% white-ish.

I'm glad the spic got blasted

this wouldn't have happened if he called an Uber instead of an ambulance

>Be black American
>defending your classm8s as the crazy virgin white American boi shoots up the school again
>white American boi gets a lenient sentence because he's white so he's obviously mentally disturbed
>black American hero dies of his wounds

America is a 3rd world shithole

>go to school
>get shot
>that'll be 500.000 sir

>Cruz
>white
Nice try Tyrone hernandez

you can't make this shit up

America in a nutshell

and uh,,, where is the source?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407889/Hero-Florida-student-saved-20-people-shooting.html

Found it by googling the first line in the OP

i shouldn't laugh on this

>dailymail

You're welcome to google it yourself and click on any source you like, I'm sure you're a functioning adult.

It's in all the internet, including spanish

bustle.com/p/this-gofundme-for-anthony-borges-will-help-the-brave-florida-shooting-survivor-who-saved-his-classmates-8258531
infobae.com/america/eeuu/2018/02/19/anthony-borges-el-heroe-venezolano-que-recibio-cinco-disparos-en-el-tiroteo-de-florida-para-defender-a-sus-companeros/

could you do it for me?

The only "first-world" cunt where someone getting sick is a tragedy and can fuck lives up, in other cunts it's just "then go to the doctor dude".

>be American
>get shot
>pay a tip for getting shot

>Dysfunctional law enforcement
>Dysfunctional education system
>Dysfunctional healthcare system

Real talk: it's because America is majority non white

What's weird is that almost every state would decide their government better than the national one. Even the republican states would probably mellow out on anti-welfareism if they could set the terms for it.
The only industries that gain from centralised federalism are the war industries.

Great bearer of a great surname

>His family started a donation campaign because they cannot afford the USD 500.000 bill of the Hospital
Just nig my healthcare up senpai.

gommies pls leave

Come on, this is actually third world behavior.

the reason insurance charges so much is that america supplies a large majority of medical research funding

and the rest of the world benefits from our medical research

you're welcome rest of the world

What's the connection?

>furniture is worth as much as a human's life
hmm really makes me eat tidepods

>the reason insurance charges so much is that america supplies a large majority of medical research funding
>burgers actually believing this shit

>the reason insurance charges so much is that america supplies a large majority of medical research funding

This is what Americans actually believe. The reason why it's more expensive is that there aren't a bazillion parasitic insurance and debt collector companies that are adding nothing of value while still trying to make their cut which simply doesn't exist in other countries.

don't forget to tip

O SAY, CAN YOU SEE

Oh yeah and totally not because Americans are forced to not only pay for actual medical personnel and the equipment and consumables thet inevitably will be used in the process of treating patients but also chip in wages for entire Goldberg & Sons Insurance Inc.

Americans are fucking retarded because they fail to realize that all a singlepayer system would do is replace gorillion kikes working in insurance companies with a single entity negotiating pries effectively cutting out the middleman.

Let's not forget that in USA an insurance plan involves a sum of money which the insurance company will refuse to pay for if the cost of treatment exceeds it. Americans effectively agree for some kike corporation to put a pricetag on the value of their lives. Only a corporate drone would be okay with this and no amount of screeching about muh gommies is going to change it.

why would you tip a medical professional?

>my new anti-fat, borderline poisonous new molecule is helping the medical world

What are we suppose to do not charge him? Dumb! Ban children!

I'm sure that 20 of those kids he helped save were all non-white. Is that what you want to believe, Cletus?

>cletus
Fuck of m8

Aww fuck I didn't came here to laugh, damn!

Hahaha, LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

disgusting

he was adopted by cubans, and their name.

And his real mom was Jewish thus he was non white
Fuck off Pardo

>create incredibly expensive and dangerous treatments against cancer instead of just lowering the likelihood of cancer with healthier foods, lowering stress and pollution
>this is considered """""""""medical"""""""" research in america

A Euro Jew or a MENA Jew?

Both are non white

Only in your head.

>implying his country is wh*te
wew

You want to know the real kicker? Half of the cancer medications the Americans shit out don't even have any known benefit.

No a jew is a race and religion onto itself
A distinct one from white Europeans
It is or was before massive non white immigration

if they didn't want to get shot then they shouldn't have gone to a gun free zone

So he doesn't steal your wallet or piss in your IV-drip.

I was talking about the UK.

Yeah sure. His and his mother's less than 5 percent Jew DNA makes them Jewish.

Even with your shitty system, the medical bills from being shot should go to your Justice Department.

Jews in Brazil think they are white. It's funny when they go abroad and realize the truth.

>you'll never have this level of freedom

A person who's 8% Jewish has a different trajectory than someone who has no Jewish DNA

Jews pretend to be white to infiltrate and subvert white countries
They are shape-shifting scoundrels

We are whiter than your entire island Jamal.

This is bullshit, but keep telling yourself that.

Bullshit myth pushed by medical insurance companies to make your ass rape a bit less painful

If this were remotely true then healthcare costs around the world would fluctuate with research output, they in fact do not, at all. The UK is substantially cheaper than most other countries, yet puts out more medical research funding than them. Australia puts out comparatively low medical research funding and pays more than many who fund higher.

Bullshit but I believe it.

Go wank into a plotted plant schlomo

i was going to say im glad to be out of school so this wont happen to me but then i remembered itll probably happen on the street or mall or movie theater anyways

Good luck getting Americans to push for anything that would improve quality of life. It's always seen as too much effort or dangerous because it might be a slight inconvenience to corporations.

>anti cancer medication based on European yew was discovered by Sanofi

this is worse than what you would see in a third world country

doctors are worse than the worst Jewish moneylender stereotype in the USA

>LARPing as a democracy when you actually live in a corporate oligarchy

I had an American friend whose mother died because rather than giving her pain relief, the doctors gave her some other medicine that ended up killing her. What's funny is that she worked as a nurse.

>yuropoops don't store their guns in their refrigerated shoes before going to school

>try to hide
>hero

In western world it seems, that dying or wounding in combat situation is always "heroic" no matter how it happens. It was funny how US. army transport guy happened to die in should-be-safe mission was reported as hero even in finnish media, but pic related was not.

he was shot blocking the door to prevent the shooter from entering the classroom, if I understood correctly

How is that not hiding? If he wouldn't done that he had been certainly killed.

Don't get me wrong, it was the best thing to do in that situation, and saved him and others, but it is hardly heroic

Home of the brave, dude

If American medicine is so advanced, then why are American life expectancy and survival rates so bad?

CAN
NOT
MAKE
THIS SHIT UP

No medicine is so advanced that it would prevent mutts eating fat and sugar

Yeah well...Uh...YOU GUYS HAVE WAIT LINES.
CHECKMATE LIBTARD.