What are some movies in which cute, innocent-looking, high school-aged girls have gratuitous nude scenes?

What are some movies in which cute, innocent-looking, high school-aged girls have gratuitous nude scenes?

bump
asking for a friend

the number of times I masturbated to this movie is ridiculous, JJL is an amazing woman

still hot too

Childhood is idolizing spicoli

Adulthood is realizing mr. Hand makes more sense

For once OP was not a faggot

>that belly

>censored

you were though

Man of taste I see

American Beauty has pretty good tit shots on two underage girls, if that's what you're looking for. Thora Birch had to have her dad on set for her scene because she was underage, IIRC.

American Beauty was disappointing bc I didn't find either of those girls very attractive. Also I don't really care much whether the actress is actually underage, just if the character she's playing is high-school age.

I wonder how her dad felt about his underage daughter exposing herself. What a cuck.

>he's not wearing the owl cave ring
What a waste

It was just her tits you clown

If I had tits I'd show em off all the time

I did edit in the owl cave ring you just can't see it because of the resolution, but if you compare the real scene you can tell.

>get a nice paychek
>get some nice fap material of your daughters tits

Win-win if you ask me.

YOUNGER!

Fire Walk With Me

these tits saved my life

Un été à Saint-Tropez (1983)

what's the name of that italian film

malacodenza or something

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a9344470f39f355d7186783b222ee8bb2ef27560&dn=A+Summer+in+St.+Tropez+--+David+Hamilton+1984&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

bump

maladoloscenza

thanks cunnyposters, i knew you were good for something

still never ever going to watch this though

>How could they do this to Jennifer Jason Leigh? How could they put such a fresh and cheerful person into such a scuz-pit of a movie?
>She contained so much life and light that she was a joy to behold.
>Why does someone as pretty as Leigh have to have her nudity exploited in shots where the only point is to show her ill-at-ease?
>Leigh looks so young, fresh, cheerful, and innocent that we don't laugh when she gets into unhappy scenes with men -- we wince.

My life

Maladolescenza was available for rent in Hollywood Video circa 2002. I can't find it on Amazon though. Only the soundtrack.

It is literally 100% legal movie, it's not cp

>I can't find it on Amazon though.
Cuz it's CP, dingus.

>It is literally 100% legal movie
it's totally the kind of thing that gets you put on a watchlist

most paedos have it in their collections when they get arrested