Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#Middle_Ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frang_Bardhi
sacred-texts.com/neu/tai/tai39.htm
youtu.be/Zr2JDABz0kM
twitter.com/DUALIPA/status/767073584137248772
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best flag coming through

Fun fact, the same Tsar also gave Russian serfs human rights.

Tbqh I never understood why Russians were always the most despotic and tyrannical place to live among the countries deemed European. Ivan IV Grozny basically had a Medieval version of the NKVD and KGB, and the Russians were the last nation to abolish serfdom. Not to mention more than 70 years of communism and Putin's shenanigans right now. I am not trying to shit on Russians but how come that since the beginning of time they lived in authoritarian shitholes.

Wrong

eesti...

Wrong

Such is life in the steppe.

Hey Bole-Karians
How does it feel knowing most of the world calls Cyrillic script "Russian script "

The banner of Imperial Japan is fucking great!

Wrong

Perfectly fine hehe

no one cares about your autism and insignificant language, analbanian

My gorilla body is steaming from rage at this and it's not only the script dumb Westerners and other countries link everything in Eastern Europe to Russia and communism it's like we never existed.

>since the beginning of time they lived in authoritarian shitholes.
Thats literally every country in the world since the beinning of time. Democracy is a recent anomaly

>your autism and insignificant language, analbanian
But my language doesn't use the Russian script

yeah, so what

Erm, some societies have had representative elements since at least the ancient Greeks.

Well yes kind of but you had it badder than most Euro countries. I don't know why is that mentality of having a strong leader ruling with an iron fist so present in Russia. I guess I would want some bad dude to sort shit out if my village was getting torchered by Mongols for example.

DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO DQLKAM BQLO

Some societies pass on a family jewel that gets removed from within the dead relatives bowels and then swallowed again by the next of kin.
>Well yes kind of but you had it badder than most Euro countries
Not really (at all)
Strong leaders are what leaders are about

russians are just a serf people. other than a few instances such as novgorod iirc or subgroups like cossacks they never had any level of personal liberty or freedom. life in the ottoman balkans was way freer thanks to decentralization policies whereas russians have been getting fucked in the ass by "benevolent" dictators for centuries nonstop even though both regions were poor

Alternatively, you needed a strong ruler in case you wanted to go and torch some villages.

Don't play smart with me, Russki, representative democracy is not a new invention.

oh shiet XD

>life in the ottoman balkans was way freer

good colors
but needs a little finishing touch, and i know just the thing

Its very aesthetic, unironically, i hate to be THAT guy but pic relates probably best in the world

>bait

Newly implemented (other than that one time in that one place)

HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT I WILL RAPE YOUR ENTIRE MOUNTAIN VILLAGE IF YOU DONT GIVE ME DUA LIPA?

>First Russian dictionary was written in the 18th century
LMAO

you're right lmao, before discovering /balk/ I always thought Russia imposed cyrillic on Bulgarians

it was and youd be a moron to think otherwise
ottomans granted *extreme* autonomy such as millet and asked for higher taxes in return, but other than that, as an average peasant, you pretty much didnt deal with the ottoman state at all. there are dozens of cases in ottoman history of states within the state such as tunis

in russia not only were you a poor peasant but you were subject to daily assfuckings by the state

кoя e тaзи тypчинкa

best flag is kazakhstan's

Writing is for homos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#Middle_Ages

>The States in Tirol and Switzerland,

turkmenistans is even better desu
looks cozy and aesthetic

this is bait

no

>First albanian dictionary was never written
LMAO

>Makebro doesn't agree his flag is the best
E-Eh..?

>kazakhstan
No

MY EYES

>check out my microstates pham
Still not getting my point. It existed but it wasnt the norm by any stretch of the imagination

>russian butthurt
LMAO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frang_Bardhi
Wayyy before Russian and serve

OK, point conceded.

why do russians take pride in being subjects to dictators? how mentally colonized desu

No no, that's not it. Pic related is it.

Wrong. Autistically detailed

Thats because its your home country, you NEED TO GO BACK

this carpet thing on the left looks very bad...
literal shit tier

bitch is a materialistic hoe
asked a shitton of money for a concert in kosovo while rita did it for free

MASHALLAH @ South Carolina lol

plebs. carpet design is literally god tier

Its very nice, the red and yellow actually works, but the UK flag is GOAT, it has a meaning and history, unlike ours

Pottery

I don't really see what people see in her. She almost looks like a tranny.
>inb4 waaah waah hates albanians
There are nice looking Albanian womyn but she isn't one of those.

Consider how many kikes must have fondled her on her way up the ladder. She can be forgiven for being broken.

>bitch is a materialistic hoe

Who cares?

>asked a shitton of money for a concert in kosovo

Well yeah, shes not gonna come to that depressing shithole which has given her nothing for free? We in the Balkans have this thing where we shit on everyone that leaves but we expect them to love us and be proud of us when they make it.

>while rita did it for free

Rita is an ugly nigger, Dua Lupa is an Illyrian princess.

Pretty much the same way I feel about normies thinking that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency, and that you must buy a full Bitcoin.

Normies will be normies. They like to blob things together, because their minds are simple.

They can't help it
The first Russian (East Slavic is NOT Russian) literary work literally talks about the tortures and hardship the author faced under the Tsar LMAO

Bulgarian language is basically turkic, despite being classified as a slavic one.

depends on taste. but i think her strong features like eyebrows and jaw are very attractive.

>We in the Balkans have this thing where we shit on everyone that leaves but we expect them to love us and be proud of us when they make it.
Literally the exact opposite. You don't shit on them anywhere enough

da

She has this thing, where shes either uglyish or extremely pretty, just look at those facial features my man absolutely patrician lines.

Why are albos so insecure?

Pizda

Kikes is one thing but niggers, that i cannot forgive tb h

Why did you post a picture which conveniently hides her flight capabilities?

>in the first work of Russian literature, they have Bulgarian names like Boyan
sacred-texts.com/neu/tai/tai39.htm

They are ugly, small, weak and stupid. You would be insecure too....no offense

photoshopped ass pic, her ears are perfectly normal

t. DLIDF (dua lipa internet defence force)

get some taste gaylord
her music is absolutely shit though

>Why did you post a picture which conveniently hides her flight capabilities?
>her flight capabilities

Wew user thanks for the laf, thats a bit shoped but hell did i laugh

I forgot Albanians, them too, can't forgive that either

Her music is garbage, but its catchy, her voice is amazing though, its a shame its wasted

Where do i sign up and how many bubreks do i need to pay?

Dua Lipa looks like a turk to me. A hot turk, but still. I always imagined people in Albania would be lighter.

That's East Slavic literature, Russian didn't even exist yet.
At that Time East Slavs took the alphabet from Bulgarians and no wonder were influenced by you

it's the symetrical face

Let's be real here. Her ears are NOT within the norm. Don't trigger my autism and make me measure them in pixels. You know how that ended for fuyurumbey.

Her tiny nose also makes the contrast so much worse.

youtu.be/Zr2JDABz0kM

tl;dw: yes

me

I'm not arguing that she isn't pretty. I'm just saying that her ears are bigger than average, adding to the "shqip ears" meme.

Without makeup she has a manlier face than most city-dwelling young "males" in the West.

gheg women are powerful

>Don't trigger my autism and make me measure them in pixels

Nobody is doing that, her ears are slightly bigger, but your picture was shopped.

Its the strong jaw and straight sharp features for me, i despise soft smooth roundish faces, especially blondes

Scientists have predicted how Albanians will look like in 2458, and it's beautiful.

false
twitter.com/DUALIPA/status/767073584137248772

The reason I love Dua Lipa is that Mediterranean look. I have a fetish for thick eyebrows Mediterranean women. Our kids wouldn't looks wh*Teish, which is unironically the worst for me. Would rather marry a black or an Asian than a fucking full on albino looking Nordic like pic rel

Butiful.

t. Nordicist

>mfw analbanians aren't even capable of governing one (1) single despotate

Will probably be wasted

get for greater albania

SIXOTUPPORO CHEKKOTO-DESS

why is this board so slow baka