Turkey in the EU

Theresa better not fuck up these negotiations, else I'll be moving to Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xp20voR11gs?t=3m42s
thelocal.at/20160810/praise-from-germany-for-austrias-tough-stance-against-turkey-erdogan-coup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>else I'll be moving to Russia.
No you bloody will not.

How can they be in the EU if they're not European?

That doesn't make sense. Are they going to let Mongolia join as well?

PART OF EU BY 2023

And the remainders said it would be decades till Turkey joined, haha

>I'll be moving to Russia.
kek why would ruskie land let cucks in youll try to cuck it up

Why are roaches so entitled?

What do you have against Turks. If they join, I am sure they will all be nice people who will do their utmost to be constructive members. And you can restrict them from coming to your country for like 3-5 yrs after they join. This should give you comfort.

For real though how is this acceptable? 99% Turkey isn't even in Europe.

Stick to selling kebab, Mustafa.

based UK leaving a sinking ship

>"Unacceptable if we're not in'
Says the govt of the guy that just murdered thousands of political opponents to solidify his power.

europe is kebab anyway

Turkey is even less popular than Russia.
It just goes to show how little EU politicians care about public opinion.
Turkey shouldn't even be on the joining list.

Why cant any of your politicians tell erdo to fuck off

whats up with france and crotia

this is comical in light of the recent happening

new meme

Because they're all either A) faggots or B) doing everything they can to pander to the powerful to further their own political career. They're also probably aware of the shitstorm that would most likely be created by having Turkey drop a few million hajis in our lands in one go.

>wanting an inferior people to be a part of the EU

how far have eurocucks fallen?

Air Dodo
>when you're in your plane, shitting bricks

If Turkey wants in the EU they just have to become a democracy.

....oh, what's that? they don't want to? guess we can all pretend to be disappointed.

t. Mehmet al Berlini

>UK leaves
>Turkey joins

fucking fantastic

Turkey will never join the EU.

This is bullshit, roaches have been pushing anti-NATO agenda so hard and sucking Putin's cock. Probably Putin told them to fuck off.

Okay mehmet kebapoglu

we're still in the EU so we're gonna vote them in :P

>I want out of the Eurocaliphate too

Oh wow that does sound like the ultimate fuck you :)

>commit massive "purges"
>constantly restrain freedom of press
>while why you're not in EU
Erdogan is stupid. He promised his conservative voters that Turkey could have the conservative Islamist values while getting the liberal economics and movement in EU. You can't have both.

but greekbro you must pay debts first!

i jest, DON'T GIVE THEM SHIT

Go ahead.

All members have to vote in favor for a new member to join.
If, say, Poland doesn't want Turkey in (and coincidentally they don't) then the entire thing is off.

do you think german would ever let us back in?

Oh and don't believe Erdogan's threats... He says he'll let in refugees if Turks don't get their visas. But he already said he wants to make Syrians there Turkish citizens(if they want to, or maybe he'll force them to) and if that happens they get the visa anyway.

You're not even out yet.

guess who does not want them too

Really?
That's a relief

EU should finally team up with Putin and just carpetbomb everything generally southeast of greece. Then we can go back to cold war shit and comparing dicks.

E.U. is not going to be around that much longer anyway.

FUCK CROATIA

lucky you guys dont really have an army.

They can just all move to Germany instead.

You will never truly leave.

You will remain a member in all but name, with special privileges nobody else gets.

Didn't we like, uhm... tried to conquer Europe a few century back?

we're white after all, lets be honest.

That would be suicide.

Now we can observe Turkish Bazaar Bargaining on geopolitcal level.

So did France and Germany. What's your point?

no,that was the ottoman "empire" you are just what's left after we crushed it

Positioning cowards assume that Turkey will take revenge on whoever blocks it.

Guess some crazy country will have to do it.

It's highly likely that there will be obligatory referenda in a few countries and most recent EU referenda (referendums?) were "No", whatever was pushed.

they had legitimate reasons to invade, ottoman empire did not.

By 2023, I'm not even sure Turkey would want to join EU. I think they are more likely to have a cooperation with eastern part ie. Russia, India, Chinks... Especially after USA and NATO stabbed them in the back with the coup attempt.

Hope you faggots realize that Roachistan has no actual intentions of joining the EU.

The brilliant thing about them "trying" to join the EU is that the union is so fucking cucked that it'll send off billions every year to Turkey for merely stating they want to join the EU.

We are actually paying the roaches for keeping up this charade.

>Kazaks
>Israel
>Morocco

>Joining the EU

WEW

>bloody
you're already there alfred, why not us

>Israel
>Marocco
Why don't we just go ahead and try to get Peru and Chile into the "European" Union.

the eternal anglo strikes again. also check up my new meme. hope you guys like it

This.
Erdogan just wants to keep the "EÜ öppressing üs"- meme alive.

At least Peruvians are allowed travelling to europe without a visa

>EU exising in 2023
This is what Merkel shills want to believe

yes you can
'EU gets 1M turkish refugees'
'Had enough? No? 1M more refugees'
'Still no? 1M more refugees'

eu is like the roman empire and i think they had the Mediterranean and north africa

Why are EU giving roaches money?

this desu

neo-intermarium union when?

>unacceptable
youtu.be/xp20voR11gs?t=3m42s
Id's habbening :-D

The more human trash we get the more right wing parties gain popularity. If I didn't know any better I would've said that (((they))) are letting everyone in for that very purpose.

also why is sweden the only one who likes serbia

What the fuck is wrong with these roaches? They talk about Leaving NATO, and aligning with Russia. Are they the new Jews?

As long as they don't bomb Crete, Rodi or Cyprus.

Can any roachman explain what the fuck is wrong with their politicians?

What the fuck does Turkey gain from joining?
Do they want to mooch off Germany like Greece?
Do they want to get rid of the educated youth?
Impose restrictions and regulations on their economy?
What the fuck?

>Israel joins EU
>Crusader state status confirmed

Want gibs and be appeased.

They are bluffing.

>we crushed it
You took the allied cocks up to your ass, we on the other hand won the war, ended the british empire&friends and fucked the armenians and greeks so hard that they always spin in rage when they hear the word yoghurt.

the bongs kinda fucked it up in a way, they have left a vacuum in which turkey will be needed to fill the eu out and standardise things

not that the anglos care

it stands to tell if are standards have rubbed of on them.

Sweden just likes everyone more on average.

sweden took in refugees during the balkan conflict iirc

The people of Turkey always saw the EU as Gods. Besides the paranoid and nationalistic, I mean, but who gives a shit about them. I dont know if this propaganda or a legacy left by Ataturk, but it worked. To become a member was to sit at the table with the high society for the peasants and to actually be in pro league as high societies go for the self-declared elites. Practically everyone wanted in. The ruling party is simply riding it. They seem like they want to be in to appease the people and sabotage themselves to actually not get in and to keep milking it.

>flag
>we
carry on

How can Turkey standardise anything?

First of all, this was always in the works. The establishment at Brussels just never said anything because they knew it would sway us towards Brexit even more.

Secondly, we are the 5th biggest economy in the world. What could Turkey possibly bring to the table to replace us?

What are they gonna do when they don't get in, not accept?

>roach state is not even hiding its dictatorship and censorship anymore
>pretends to uphold its democracy
>lol guys can we join the EU pls we're white

Not going to happen. Austria (i.e. Conservative foreign minster + Socialdemocrat Chancellor) already said they would veto any further accession talks with Turkey.
thelocal.at/20160810/praise-from-germany-for-austrias-tough-stance-against-turkey-erdogan-coup

There is practically no party in Austria in favor of Turkey joining, not even the Greens. And FPÖ already said Turkish accession would trigger the Öxit referendum.

In 2010 84% of Austrians were against Turkey joining (see graph). Can anyone even imagine the %age now after the post-coup clusterfuck?

Come on they don't really want to join the EU right? Especially now they hate us.

It's just another move to make Europe look bad. Granted it may be true.

cultural enrichment