LONDON’S MUSLIM MAYOR INTRODUCES THE THOUGHT POLICE

And demonstrates how the Left serves the Islamic supremacist agenda.

London’s new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is allocating over two million dollars (£1,730,726) to an “online hate crime hub” enabling police to track and arrest “trolls” who “target…individuals and communities.” There can be no doubt, given the nature of the British political establishment today, which “trolls” these new Thought Police will be going after, and which “communities” will be protected from “hate speech.” “Islamophobia,” which David Horowitz and I termed “the thought crime of the totalitarian future,” is now going to bring down upon the hapless “trolls” the wrath of London’s Metropolitan police force -- and this totalitarian new initiative shows yet again how easily the Leftist and Islamic supremacist agendas coincide and aid each other.

“The Metropolitan police service,” said a police spokesman, “is committed to working with our partners, including the mayor, to tackle all types of hate crime including offences committed online.” Given the fact that Khan, in a 2009 interview, dismissed moderate Muslims as “Uncle Toms” and has numerous questionable ties to Islamic supremacists, it is unlikely that he will be particularly concerned about “hate speech” by jihad preachers (several of whom were just recently welcomed into a Britain that has banned foes of jihad, including me).

SOURCE: Robert Spencer in FrontPageMag

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263887/londons-muslim-mayor-introduces-thought-police-robert-spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/356337-us-transfer-internet-icann/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/165289/sponsors/d3RCWDOfYCmIG4NEaK18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump will make Sadiq Khan cry on live telly in your lifetime

This makes Opinions illegal. But only the opinions that differ from the ones in control. Such sad days we live in today, the world is being taken over and nobody seems to care.

Hahah Londonaistan.. you are lost.

btw . MOhamed was a childraping goat fucker possessed by demons... repent and believe in the Risen Jesus or be lost .

Three identical threads in one day . . .I guess some American must be anxious to make a point?

You paying Jizya yet, kuffar?

>[[This user was beheaded for this post]]

Who is this qt?

We have less mussies than you Windmillbro.

But Euro-squabbling aside, don't you get sick of Americans ignoring their own burning cities, Niggers owning their town centres, openly killing white citizens and trying to pick fault with Euros?

Don't bother. She sells her body to old, fat japanese businessmen.

inquiring minds want to know.

Just give me a name. It is not like I am going to date, fuck, or even meet her in real life.

Stephanie Joosten

She's a coalburner, don't bother.

Just banter Nigel

The key is to not take burgers seriously at all. When you have chimps causing chaos and shitflinging daily it becomes the norm, no matter how comical it gets. Shit should've been suppressed day one.

Also intergrate your nignogs better, we have none of that riot bullshit with ours.

Someone give Londoners the 2nd Amendment?

>(USER HAS BEEN CULTURALLY ENRICHED FOR THIS POST)

This can't be fucking real holy shit
I'm voting for a Muslim mayor too but he won't even do this shit wtf

We never experienced the 'refugee' invasion . . .we did close or borders and it never affected us, yes we do have niggers and shitskins here but they are better behaved than those on the continent - for now!

America seems to be a bloody warzone and Americans just make excuses:
"It's not my state/city/area/street/etc.
but if they came here - I would magdump them?"

I suppose we could just make the same excuses? except with plastic spoons?

So muslims will get to listen in and track down white citizens but we don't get to look or hear what is going on inside mosques then?
Can anyone give me a good reason to just not start killing muslims, just butcher them in the street.

We can't integrate our niggers because we're too busy integrating our Muslims
Priorities man niggers are just gonna burn their towns down
Muslims can actually harm us

Europe has always been that way, this isn't anything new. They do not have free speech. They never did.

What were all of the Sadiq Khan connections to ISIS, terrorism, and things like that again?

And what's the list of acts he's put through or has tried to put through so far?

>"It's not my state/city/area/street/etc.
>but if they came here - I would magdump them?"

That attitude is a meme that needs to die

How far must damage spread before someone steps in and stops it? With that argument they'll keep moving goalposts like:
>sure they've burned this state down and hold my dad at gunpoint
>but if they enter my state and rape my mom, then I'll get angry

So burning towns down isn't harmful for your country?

Not when they burn down their own neighborhoods. Most of the places they loot/burn are majority black areas anyways, they're just doing the job for us.

I agree and we need to stick together on this.

Us Euros have different problems than Americans and I for one, will adopt their attitude of - 'It's not on my doorstep, so I don't care' - I hope other Euros will take the same stance.

It's funny but the Mayor of London (not the real Lord Mayor - he is white) does not have a lot of power but everything he does has to be publicised by law.

I suppose this is the reason why his shit hits the media whilst Mayors of others countries just do their own stuff?

>Most of the places they loot/burn are majority black areas anyways, they're just doing the job for us.

Shit excuse . . .fuck off.

Extremely sad. What is worse is that such evil people are the ones with the power so there is no defending against it in a civil manner. Europe is rotting. Leave or be swepped up by the plague.

I thought everyone agreed the US was a circus when it came to political affairs. The media's point is to milk this shit for all of its worth anyway, we have shitty covers on visiting mosques sometimes.

We don't ignore them you cucked idiot. There are threads about nogs and their happenings daily. Why would you NOT want to talk about your government's speech censorship? I'm baffled at how you take this thread as some personal sleight and try to make it about another country. At how you imply the government restricting your rights is either inconsequential or not your problem.

Jesus christ the UK really indoctrinates its youth to be bootlickers

>She sells her body to old, fat japanese businessmen
Better busting my ass in a mansion than in a hot warehouse.

It's not an excuse, it's an explanation. The burning you guys see on TV is entirely their own neighborhoods.

If you have never been to cities like Milwaukee, Detroit, etc, then I understand why you would think that way, but it really is like they are burning entirely different worlds.

Most Americans aren't even saying, "when it's my state, my city," whatever.

Most of these neighborhoods have extremely clear borders and delineations. The rioting does not cross those lines.

Also, what makes more sense? Committing genocide, or defending yourself?

>inb4 Stop fucking calling us cucks and judging our cultural enrichment when you have your own problems

I specifically don't post shit talk about Europe because we do have our own issues.

I'm just pointing out that in this particular instance, you're a bit off base.

>mfw people using VPN services in the UK will aide in squandering $2,000,000 within a week posting on Sup Forums alone, with 0 arrests.

>mfw sandnigger thinks his idea is good.

Someone assassinate him already, fuck.

The mayor of London is a dirty sandnigger Muslims are rapists the Koran is a book of fairy tails

t. freedom

>Why would you NOT want to talk about your government's speech censorship?
Because it's just a change of initiative and management. It means nothing . . .If I read every post on Sup Forums and the local media for the past few years, I would believe the country is in complete lockdown.

Ok that's fine - most areas of Europe that have had terror attacks are in ethnic areas . . .so no need to worry, nothing lost eh?

You sweep Fort Hood under the carpet, as you did, Tennessee, San Bernardino, Orlando, and a shit-ton of other Muslim motivated stuff . . .let alone your massive nigger crimes.

It's Ok

But I have a feeling that even you know that you are far more fucked than us!

>Because it's just a change of initiative and management. It means nothing . . .If I read every post on Sup Forums and the local media for the past few years, I would believe the country is in complete lockdown.
There's no hope for you. Christ, no wonder countries are going to shit. Youths are raised like you to never question, accept the slippery slope, and make excuses for your government so long as you have food and entertainment. Never thinking about 10-20 years down the line, because hey, it's just "a change of initiative" right now. Disgusting.

Oh, I question all right but Americans never get ANYTHING to question.

It's all conveniently hidden for you, no need for alarm eh? - The British media is far more open than the American media . . .that's a fact but even so, you tend to let massive problems become an everyday issue and it's no longer discussed!

Have a laugh about DM Headlines when a dopey shop assistant who misunderstood the law and refused a kid buying a plastic spoon???? . . .. meanwhile your nigger gangs have openly shot half a dozen white kids as a 'gang initiation' and it's recorded in a few lines in a local paper.

Openness does not make it any more okay. Muslim rape syndicates and more who are openly protected in Europe are much worse than a government that shows it is trying to suppress such information. One is open and does not care that it is evil. The is closed and nervous that it will exposed. I would rather fight the one that is afraid of me.

I never said our sedated public wasn't an issue. I never denied any of the things you're keen to pounce on, but you need to be aware of what is happening to YOURSELF and your peers, because your attitude is what leads to the complacent and accepting doped up public you're concerned about. I relish when we have threads about American problems, because it means we get to examine them and share ideas, and those ideas spread. Action begins with ideas.

This is not about my country vs. yours. Given the current trend, 10-20 years down the line all the average joe citizens will need to stand together if we are to live in any semblance of freedom. I just hate seeing people take the side of the government oppressing them as opposed to normal folk who would stand beside them.

>So they want to control what you say, bow they want to control what you think.
>hur dur the alt right FACISTS

Just wait till they figure out how to arrest you for thinking thoughts in your own mind

>Muslim rape syndicates and more who are openly protected in Europe
Don't kid yourself . .. . 1400 dirty sluts in Rotherham over 16 years doesn't compare to your 35,000 nigger on white rapes PER YEAR? - I won't even mention the Hispanics or whites - it's higher!

I wish it were simple mate but many of your country dismiss them faster with the same excuses than I could ever dream!

I am well aware of what the law involves and despite shit on Sup Forums NOBODY will ever be sent to prison for calling a nigger a nigger. Our media is well renowned for sensationalism and printing half-truths.

Man, you're all types of worked up.

>you swept Fort Hood under the rug...Orlando...San Bernadino

I can assure you that I used my considerable media influence to do as much as I could to discuss it.

As another American on here just mentioned, we make these threads daily about all this stuff. And as this information spreads, more and more Americans are gearing up.

That's the ultimate difference and why, I suspect, I detect a tinge of hysteria in your posts. We still can gear up.

You guys have hate speech laws on the books and insanely strict gun laws. That combination would make me far more nervous than a mainstream media most of America ignores now anyway.

First the Jewish Internet Defense Force

then came the Correct The Record shillbots on being paid $.05/post by their boss George Soros

now comes the Londonstani Islamic Taqiya Force

and they're ALL diving into the ocean of piss

Wew, what a time to be user!

Hey fags, don't forget to blame the jews for you being submissive sissies which are being tamed by sandniggers.

Why is it relevant that he's muslim?

>You guys have hate speech laws on the books and insanely strict gun laws

Our 'hate-speech' laws are more relaxed than they are in many Europeans countries. . I can deny the holocaust for example, in many countries you can't there are laws against this.

We may have a few weird bits with our gun laws but we can own high power slingshots . . .illegal in many countries, such as Germany and Australia . . etc . .etc.

I don't want to get into a penis swinging contest but you must remember that what you read in the papers (especially in the British media) isn't as clear-cut as you think it is.

I couldn't have said this better myself. I really did not want to get into a shit flinging exchange, because these problems transcend national borders and racial and ethnic lines.

The banking system is gearing up for another massive collapse, Hillary's corruption is being exposed more daily, in spite of the best efforts of the media, and average Americans I meet on the street are now even bringing up names like George Soros.

That's why these hate laws in Europe concern me. Not to shit on Europeans, but because the media is global, and policy now is often instituted globally. Granted, it's often corporate or informal policy, but policy nonetheless.

Look at the cologne rapes. It was a massive global media blackout until social media made them report it.
And the corporate/informal/cultural response?

Zuckerberg and Dorsey decide to begin enforcing European hate speech laws within their codes of conduct.

Stop posting this.

We get the picture

Perfect timing
rt.com/usa/356337-us-transfer-internet-icann/

>We may have a few weird bits with our gun laws but we can own high power slingshots . . .illegal in many countries, such as Germany and Australia . . etc . .etc.

I'm very familiar with British gun laws. I understand that you can own a wide variety of rifles and certain handguns, including BMGs, excellent bolt actions, certain .22 LR semi auto rifles, etc. Even the handgun wires are easily remove able in a pinch. Revolvers certainly have their place, and with a speed loader, can be comparable to lower capacity semi auto pistols.

What would concern me as a citizen (subject) isn't the restriction on availability. It's the registration laws coupled with Internet hate speech laws.

Brexit is a huge opportunity to turn back things like that, especially as the continent under the EU appears to be moving towards larger gun bans.

Like I said, I don't come into these threads to shit on Brits and Euro bros. I come in to see what's trending globally.

.50 BMG*

Why does ICANN feel like the 21st century version of the Federal Reserve.

Also, the fact that ICANN has multiple international stakeholders proves my earlier point that it's important for all of us to discuss these global (informal) policy and cultural trends.

And where do blacks go when they ruin their neighborhoods?

They move into your white neighborhood and burn it down as well. The disease doesn't stop at the inner city.

Don't worry about typos or shit, I'm not that petty.
Neither am I obstinate enough to deny that you make some sense.

I don't want to get into a gun-law thing as I think that our counties are very different when it comes to a gun culture. YES, there are Brit kids who think American style gun laws should be implemented here, I disagree.

'Hate-speech' is another issue entirely, OK it's worked in our favour a few times (deportation of radicals, etc) but I do agree it has gotten to silly proportions. Despite what you read here, - nobody goes to prison for making a joke . . .that's just our media; I looked in depth at a few cases of this (posted on Sup Forums as 'cucked Britain' shit) and saw that the truth is very different, they usually have a history of threats and posting dis-embodied heads on facebook, etc. . .. .so I take most of the reports with a pinch of salt.

people not in london should troll them 10 times as hard... they can't enforce this on the entire world

>We have less mussies than you Windmillbro.
and yet they're in a higher position of power

>and yet they're in a higher position of power
Where?

>JIHAD WATCH.ORG
> SOURCE: Robert Spencer
mate.

When I visited the sates recently, one of the most excellent things we did was shooting some guns at a range. Glocks, Aks- nothing fancy.

But it was so good, so enjoyable. Now I'm at home, I would like a gun more than ever, and because I live in quite a bad area with appaling police incompetence, I completely agree with the American gun laws.

The reality is, I live in Scotland. First they came for my pen knife. Now they're coming for my air gun.

I feel this as an affront to my liberty.

mayor of london, the biggest city. your country has literally took 2 million of it's own tax paid funds to defend islam online, gg Bongistan you lost.

> I live in Scotland.
Sucks to be you.

I don't know if you know this but Mayors here do not have as much powers as Mayors in America.

Everything they do has to be published and made public, it's the law and British media laps it up and it tends to go viral globally.

What has the mayor of your Capital city done?? . .. . you know the Black Female Mayor in Washington DC? . . .. I bet you haven't a clue.

How much has she spent on Transgender issues? . . . she is a big champion of that and she makes Justin Trudeau look like Hitler.

We don't all live in our capital cities and it makes no difference to me what happens in them and probably the same is true for you.

Remember that!

Don't act like if a muslim mayor of Washington was pulling this shit, you wouldn't be doing the same.

>Don't act like if a muslim mayor of Washington was pulling this shit, you wouldn't be doing the same.

Of course I would mate . . .I would milk it for all it's worth. That's why I sort of look forward to a Hillary Clinton win at your election.

The bants will be mind-blowing.

if you think khan is any more than jezza's stooge you've been memed my man

I wonder how many running UK proxies could burn through their budget?

it's weird when your capital city is conquered

although, now York can final take its rightful place as capital of England

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Kind of makes me want to pretend to be British and shotpost on all the muslims. What're they going to do, arrest me?

Can we start a petition on the Parliament website to block this?

That's another I'm well aware of and something that a lot of younger Ameribros here who haven't traveled don't understand:

Europeans and Brits have FAR less socially restrictive informal hate speech rules. Like, light years less. In that respect, America has culturally cucked herself FAR beyond Germany and Sweden and Britain.

I've lived all over the world and hands down USA is the most socially restrictive country for bantz.

I had a waiter in a restaurant in Madrid apologize to me (in Spanish) for seating me next to a Moroccan. The Scots I worked with overseas were far less uptight than American co workers in terms of ethnic jokes, etc

I now understand far better what you're getting at. And I fully agree.

I'm lucky enough to be from a city in the rust belt time forgot. Heavily ethnically segregated, with a rather large amount of European immigrants left over from the 20th century. It's a far more open city in terms of bantz and free expression than say, San Francisco.

That's another reason why it's so important we have all of these threads. There's a lot of bros on here from different places who might not have learned that Britain is far better for open conversation than the USA in spite of hate speech laws.
And there's likely Euro anons here who think all of America is rednecks dropping "nigger" throughout casual conversation, which is most assuredly not the case.

I highly recommend everyone who gets a chance shoot at least once in your lifetime. If nothing else, it generally gives new shooters a much deeper understanding for issues and events involving firearms.

Now that you have fired a pistol, for example, you see how difficult it would be to shoot a running person in the leg. You also see how loud they are, etc

It's nice to demystify them. Also, fun as fuck. ;-)

I've often thought that a hybrid British American culture would be god tier.

British stiff upper lip, politeness and "carry on with dignity, don't give up" attitude along with our gun culture and codified bill of rights, with a sprinkle of American exceptionalism and YOLOness.

Khan may be mayor of london but he still hasn't stopped the muslim's habit of touching people who don't want to be touched

Is this alright lads?

looks good to me

Notwithstanding YOLO, please sign me up.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/165289/sponsors/d3RCWDOfYCmIG4NEaK18

I need 5 people to click this for support

I appreciate your comments user, I have moved around the UK quite a bit, spent time in Western Europe (mainly France working) a little time in Eastern Europe and of course the obligatory 2 weeks in Florida.

My brother is a little more travelled than myself, he spent time in Europe, (Eastern Europe during communist times, arrested in Czechoslovakia , etc) Africa, The Middle East, America (he has a kid there) and Canada.

It's good to have been around a bit and realise that what you think is bad in your own country, is not as bad as it could be. Like you said, unless you have travelled a bit, you can't understand this.

It's funny but if I had a choice, I would live in the South of France tomorrow, my brother fell in love with Canada but said it was too cold.

Funny old world eh?

That was a bit of cheekiness.

Sounds good otherwise though right?
I am comfortable enough to admit that in terms of cultural longevity, the Brits are god tier. Americans have had a few rough decades and we are falling apart in terms of cultural cohesion.

Why isn't it free speech to hate those who hate hate speech?
If you think you have a right to anonymously intimidate others like a coward, why shouldn't the people have a right to anonymously through the power of the state to intimidate you with exposure?

If you don't want the state to investigate you, why don't you quit hiding behind you mammy's skirts and threaten someone to their face, or at least post your name when you threaten and intimidate online. That way we can threaten you back and make your life miserable to, you pansy motherfucking cowards..

Stephanie Joosten are you living on the moon

>At least I'm not you!