Has Sup Forums seen pic related? Don't, on top of being very timely propaganda, it's not a good movie...

Has Sup Forums seen pic related? Don't, on top of being very timely propaganda, it's not a good movie. Boring with lots of plot holes and cliches. Some of the acting is pretty good though

Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/wh8ier6mba6r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im 15 min in

boring so far

>acting is bretty gud
No it's not. Radcliffe is a tool and should be relegated to B-movies for the rest of his career.

Don't pause movies to post on Sup Forums you fucking cretin

Nah, but I tried to watch Shattered Allegiance but it was boring as hell so I just watched the scenes with Lia in.
I think it had some kind of "hate leads to more hate" message.

Always thought it was anti-white male

i thought he was good. the chill nazi who looks like rob lowe was really good too

The movie makes it seem like the KKK are some ultimate right wing terrorist organization. In reality they're a bunch of meth addicted rednecks

TRIGGERED NAZI

The only thing that triggered me was the lazy writing near the end, with potholes to accommodate for Nate not being caught until the FBI bust them.

yea the whole thing is pretty ridiculous
>muh white nationalist groups are the foremost terrorist orgs!
>stronk womyn convinces good boi to risk it all for muh minorities!
>harry potter becomes a munitions/military expert after reading a few books!

there were some subtle red pills about white man inventing civilization and what not. i was hoping harry would convert and help them carry out the mission the whole movie

hairy botter's for noobs

The KKK was founded by Democrats and it was the Democrats that put Japs into Internment Camps and forced Native Americans to walk the Trail of Tears. So sick of all this anti-conservative propaganda when it's a known fact that Democrats are racists, sexist pigs that are directly responsible for all of America's committed atrocities.

>hoping a Jewish actor would side with the neo-Nazis

Harry Potter and the half blood jew
Harry Potter and the order of the SS
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschwitz

they throw "inspired by true events" in trailer/poster like anything close to that shit ever happened. also, why was the somali who tried to blow up a building at the beginning not in prison and instead at a nazi rally?

>SS
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

Anyone have a stream link for the actual movie?

what a pure gif.

the only reason to watch harry potter was underage hermione

vodlocker.com/wh8ier6mba6r

feels like it was thrown together as fast as they could to try and discredit the fire rising amongst whites

I am an extra in this movie. During the mosh scene. Shot in VA, casting agent reached out to someone in the local hc scene. Pretty psyched to see it, fully aware it is Merchantprop but I like money!!!
Funny part is i am an actual nazi muahaha