Why is it so important to see these two characters fucking...

Why is it so important to see these two characters fucking. Seems like everyone thinks is the most important scene in tv history.

Majority of the world are manlet/womanlet ... these are two short stacks speaking truth to power... they must fuck

B O A T S E X
O
A
T
S
E
X

Literally who?

Aren't they half siblings or something
I didn't get that whole Ned Stark flashback, something about Jon's parents right

because you might as well keep it in the family

Because we've been waiting forever. We knew it would happen eventually, unlike this place that's still in denial over the whole thing somehow.

>BEND THE KNEE AND SUCC MY DICK
She did it the absolute madwoman

I thought the show is about fighting patriarchy

Ned's sister and Dany's brother were Jon's parents.

Okay got it, thanks!

I want to see Emilia's boobies
And I want Dany to finally smile again in the show. She hasn't been in love since season 1.

I wouldn't even started to watch this shit if I knew how thing will turn out.

If you don't think this is the GOAT scene you might as well head back down the road to Reddit, ok? ;^)

It was pretty obvious from the first episode bruh

And Robert Baratheon was married to Ned's sister before she cucked him and ran away with a Targ. That is why Robert wanted to kill every targaryen shit in the world and Ned kept his promise to never tell who Jon's real parents were.

>going from FUCKING BEND THE KNEE USURPER YOUR FATHER'S BEST FRIEND TRIED TO KILL ME REEEEEE to I love you Jon Snow whose Khal Drogo lmao lets fuck heheheh

For some reason some people have wanted this since season 1.

>Implying Jon's mother isn't the Dayne woman, from before Ned was married

Yes, that is what I was implying.

Drogo's been dead for at least 3 or 4 years now in the show. It usually takes people less time to move on than that.

There's no Targs involved at all in Jon's parantage

hahahahaha

what place? /got/? seems like we all knew this was gonna happen since episode 1

nuh uh

>Dany is going to fuck her nephew

how can HBO allow this??

well there is already been sibling sodomy on screen so

What types of sexual acts will be performed?

finger in the bum

this is what you wanted now get out

69 is better

and have children with him, and win the series, and get praised by the whole internet while doing both

Because a bond must be in place before he kills her to power up his sword so he becomes Azor Ahai Reborn and can kill the Night's King with it.

America is so degenerate...how be like this?

SLAY
SLAY
SLAY
SLAY