What are some movies where the bad guy turns out to be the good guy all along?

what are some movies where the bad guy turns out to be the good guy all along?

fuck this traitor

I think the type of films you're looking for are the ones where the evil guy leaves his planet for one with more money and less competition

is transfer confirmed?

>le money meme

If money is all that mattered he would have gone to a chink club but instead chose to go to one of (if not THE) most competitive leagues in europe

Do you live under the rock?

>one of (if not THE) most competitive leagues in europe
You're talking out of oyur ass, in fact, the only reason he didn't go to a chink club is because his sponsors don't want him to, because nobody will watch him play there.

Really makes me think

what the fuck is your problem, ligue 1 is a fucking graveyard

The fact is the french league is the best move for him

>serie a
literally who league

>premier league
He watches his skill and talented wasted in a "kick the ball hard and run fast" league

>bundes
he goes to buyern and wuns everything with 40% effort or he goes to another club and wins nothing with 100% effort

Yeah the Spanish league is so much better with its 2 and a half strong clubs.

Its a far better league than le arab league

Based Neymar working the Sunny SPL faggots

Ligue 1 has one team in it.

Yes. He will make €222 million to move to Paris.

t. SEETHING uefalona customer

I wonder who vould be behind this post

that argument would make sense if he went to epl, but both ligue 1 and serie A are dominated by PSG and Juve

Is that team champions, Monaco?

Hardly
Wrong

Technically so do all the other leagues

when Neymar is an old man he will look back at his choice to pick a bit more money over playing with the best footballer to ever live...

and he will cry.

>ligue 1
>dominated by PSG
What year is this?

what would you with 200 millions bros

your mom

>Barca do the shadiest deal of all time getting Neymar to Barca
>Get a transfer ban due to all their shady deals and tapping up kids and players

>PSG legally pay out Nermans release clause and they are somehow the villains

Are the Spanish the most pathetic men on the planet?

But neymar played for farcelona, not madrid

But Messi is the bad guy

Neymar and Ronaldo were always the good guys

Have you even seen the french league? Watching paint dry is more entertaining

>>
>If money is all that mattered he would have gone to a chink club

Yes I'm sure the 78 million in the bank for free as well as the 650k a week he'll earn (tax free) was no factor.

Besides, barca faggots have nothing to bitch about, they hardly bought him under legal circumstances.

I stand corrected. Ligue 1 has no teams in it.

Buy the banjis ;)

>psg
>lyon
>monaco
>Marseille

>barcelona
>real madrid

>what is atletico
>what is sevilla

>lyon
>marseille

pfffhhahahahahaha

if you're implying Monaco winning means it's a title race league you're an idiot, Monaco winning is like Lester winning the epl

>Divegrass

Take your povertykick third world not a sport back to /asp/ with other not a sports like mandrama and stonerplank.

t. idiot who knows nothing about the beautiful game

>Lyon
what fucking planet are you on?

the French league is the worst of the 5 main European leagues

>Lyon
>Marseille

What fucking year do you think it is?

Monaco reached the semi finals of the champs league

and they got killed by the first good team they met

2 grills at the same time

and so what
leicester won pl

Thanks PSG

Hope you enjoy the father,los toiss,a team full of brazilians,Neymar not playing when is a family member birthday.

For a whole of 2 years until he gets tired to playing a minor league.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night? What was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early? Thing about Arsenal is, they always try and walk it in.

its your own fault for sucking Messi dick too hard.
Neymar was Man of the Match against PSG in the 6-1 comeback and yet it was Messi who got the worship.

he's gone to a club that will give him the worship he deserves.

>a picture on Twitter means that Messi got all the praise and Neymar got none

haha get the fuck off of Sup Forums Neymar you fucking midget

This desu. The Spanish media waxes messi cock too much and its a detrimenta to any aspiring players

Pic related is the undisputed world best btw

Frog pls.

>"I need a new challenge"
>moves an even less competetive league

Spanish football culture is toxic as fuck. Extremely self-entitled people.

buy pic related

lmao, imagine going to practice ever day and seeing that picture on a billboard in hanging in front of your training grounds.

Isn't that the gay guy who yells SOOOOOOUP or whatever that third worlders post over and over on Sup Forums.

Name one league thats actually "competitive" this is the same shitty excuse DKEKS use when they use fun as a criticism

>less competetive league

That's a lie PSG are very good at shooting themselves in the foot and the hand and the eyesand making the league way more competitive than it should be.

>Messi
>best footballer to ever live
american detected

You only need about 200 pesos for a roll in the hay with that sewer rat.

I'll no longer play second fiddle to some squat legged cripple boy.
Barca wont even get into the Quarters now with me, they getting old.

>7-1

jesus user, aim higher

I am genuinely interested in what stonerplank could be though

Did I accidentally end up on Sup Forums?

Only the Eternal Jewtalan. Florentino is corrupt, but cries less.

what 30 for 30 kino will be called?

No shit.

Skateboarding you slag.

gaymar is overrated , even Dembele can score under that ez pz system that nerman plays in.

He would always be in Messi's shadow if he stayed at barca
Now he can shine

He is Coriolanus

And you are faggotalanus.

>now he can shine
>ligue uh

The PL is the most competitive of the big 5, no question. You can rightly claim the biggest English sides aren't as good as the Spanish giants, but there's no denying that the league is far less predictable. There are no guaranteed wins even against the shittier sides, at least four title contenders in any given year and 6-7 teams worthy of the CL spots. I'm sure you'll try to refute all this but I'll know you're just memeing.

Sup Forums chads shitpost wherever we're want and Sup Forums betas can't do shit about it

Neymar will get terribly injured in his third match with the PSG
screencap this

The epl doesnt count you americuck literally any of the teams from the other leagues would make it a one team league within a season

No u

This level of delusion is strictly reserved for City and Spurs fans so stop it.

>barcelona winning ANYTHING with their current board and the midfield they have right now

L O L, enjoy seeing RM get mbappe and dominating europe for a decade with the sheer young talent they have amassed while you spend 40million on fucking paulinho

About a year ago, after the pooba transfer, I remember making a thread asking for decent movies which cosy less than ninety mirrion poundaru. This time around there's no point since literally most movies cost less than Nerman

>Americuck

Guess again, pierre

Are you forgetting the talent factory la masia? Theres a few dozen messis waiting

The fucking SPL if you're going for second place apparently.

>Crtl-F Avatar
>0 Results

>Pic related is the undisputed world best btw

not a c. ronaldo fan but agree with this alsoi give credit when it's due
Cronaldo is the most consistent top level player for about 10 years now

>Make serie A great again

Farcafag detected

you mean the talent factory that has produced a grand total of 1 (one) good player in the past decade?

meanwhile real madrid have 5-6 future world class players ready to take over when the 1st team players start to decline/retire

>fcb still play iniesta who is basically an old man at this point

>Theres a few dozen messis waiting

And as long as Messi is there they will never make it.

>that roster

Monaco has a huge budget, they're not comparable to Leicester at all.

Correct.

>Germany = 1 permadominant team, very occasionally another team will win.

>France = used to be competitive, but since big money came in it's PSG territory

>Italy = used to be competitive, but now Juventus only territory

>Spain = Barca/Real duopoly with Atletico briefly doing well but that didn't last long.

>England = 6 major clubs and potential title winners (now that Spurs have sustained presence in top places) with Everton as potential 7th.

A top player like Neymar going to any English club isn't guaranteed trophies.

But going to a club like PSG, Bayern, Real/Barca, or Juve absolutely guarantees trophies.

Neymar paid his own buyout, PSG didnt because they would end up having to pay 70-80m extra in taxes

>Cronaldo is the most consistent top level player for about 10 years now

He's So Great

>banging pic relate
>WHAT A HOMO this guy is
>i better go on Sup Forums and fapp to that trap thread

man this takes me back to the early 00's roster than lazio had, it was basically godmode in championship manager

>peruzzi
>nesta
>nedved
>stankovic
>veron
>inzaghi
>salas

that midfield was fucking ridiculous

Shit, now the only thing that would even come close is Avengers 3 and 4. Then after that, there's Avengers 2 and the most recent installments of POTC.

I still love that story of how he dumped a supermodel gf because the dumb roastie didn't want to go to his mom's birthday party

He has been consistent despite being over 30.
Just look at Rppney, and how far he has fallen. He was on same level with Tsuuu once

forgot crespo, one of the GOAT strikers in cm/fm

serie a in the 00's was so fucking stacked