Catholicism is a religion of peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga got #rekt

what exactly happened?

He didn't relaxed

Could you explain this? What is this?

Looked like the nigger was up to usual nigger type shit. Like creeping out the chicks or grabbing a wallet or some other low life shit.

Apparently he was drunk and walked behind them while they were praying (old church was going to be demolished because no funds for restoration [but always funds for new mosques, kek] guess they were praying to keep it around?) and began playing loud music from his phone, so the guy stood up and floored him.

They guy probably knew the nigger from another occasion.

HOLY shit, solid punch.

That guy in the red t-shirt... is he alright?

>be persecuted catholic in france
>state is shutting down all churches
>find a way to protest in peace
>pray on the street because no church
>uppty field beast comes along looking to mock you knowing government and media will defend you from racist french christians
>btfo of ugly field beast in defense of your faith
>get persecuted even more

Such is life in 2016 Europe.

He's blind.

That's a Muslim

>began playing loud music from his phone

If this is true he deserved to get his ass kicked. Fuck these phone DJ faggots.

Damn I keep watching it, that is straight knocked the fuck out. Tyrone got whited.

He might have a debilitating case of being polish

What is in that bag that has the guy in the red shirt so entranced? He never flinches

he pacified that guy, didnt killed him, just knocked him down

Bloody taigs

story?

This, can't stand it. Phones come with earplugs for a reason.

I love the black dudes look on his face. He couldn't understand why the guy got up

They say he was drunk and rude and then came up playing loud music on his phone but to be honest it's hard for me to hear it. Must have been pretty rude to rile up a French Catholic like that.

Where is the video? I need some audio

The church is to be demolished. Those people are protesting the destruction of the church by peacefully praying. The disgusting north African, subhuman shitskin comes to mock them (in their own country) by making annoying sounds. He gets his ass beat.

based

Maman died the other day and it happened to be really humid out

>nigger acts like nigger
>fucking subhuman!
>white dude acts like nigger
>DEUS VULT
this is why people hate you Sup Forums you're hypocrites.

shut it cuck

Post your boypussy

fuck you, like you never wanted to punch someone for being rude to you before

Literally whites acting like wild niggers and defending this ITT

Holy shit

Righteous.

Until their punches start looking like this Muslims don't have room to complain.

Dindadu

Of course I have, but I'm not a fucking nigger, I'm a civilized man. Playing your music too loud in a public place is not a reason to chimp out. Flip the script and you'd be baying for the niggers blood.

That's right.

Maybe we should act more like wild niggers, then maybe people like you will think twice about starting shit.

Cant stop watching this. It's to fucking funny

>b-but he started it with his jungle music!
Nigger it's a public street, you don't own it. He can play what he likes.

>all of this defending the guy standing up and punching someone because they're annoying

If the races were reversed you'd all be going on about his typical nigger behavior.

O LORD, God of vengeance, God of vengeance, shine forth! - Psalm 94:1

>Church being destroyed because no one wants to pay for its much needed repairs
>Bunch of extreme right wing catholics pray to avoid this instead of pulling their cheques out of their pocket to save the church
>A black guys passes there, maybe asking one of the praying guy if he's got a cent or a cigarette.
>right winger knock him off with no apparent valid reason
>The guys filming is also an extreme right winger, put the video on his facebook, inciting one to join them in their crusade (with a grammar fault).

Our extreme right lunatics. Hopefully, they are just a few

i just wish there was sound

>Hurr durr maybe I should be the nigger

This isn't something a civilized man would say. You're the same type of violent savage you accuse niggers of being

I'm sure there is a youtube video

and then they'd bitch how all the other niggers defend them even though he was clearly a cunt.

Fucking hypocrites, they always act like that.

don't be confused by my posting flag, I'm French in touristic visit of Saint Pétersbourg. C'est pourquoi je parle de "nos" dingues d'extrême droite.

no there isn't

Is this another pattern of nigger behaviour? Niggers here always blast their shitty music on their phones, not giving a fuck if its bothering someone else.

He's right you know.gif

That's disgusting, I'm black and this shit offends the fuck out of me

Wait till the white guy goes to prison

Wait till he goes to prison

Fuck off subhuman freak.

You're a fucking faggot, that's what you are.

Probably because they "live in da hud muhfugga" if they wear headphones they'll get shanked from behind for their timbs.

Et c'est tout ce que tu as trouvé à dire, mon con ? C'est sur ça méritait un post ...

Maybe it would be better to just talk about our feelings and discuss how racist our societies have become. Clearly that's been working out.

>Is this another pattern of nigger behaviour?

You have no idea. I grew up in Memphis and these niggers had belt buckles with speakers attached to it so they could blast their nigger music while walking around.

Portable speakers are the devil if you've ever lived around niggers. They used to carry around giant ghetto blasters in the 90's, it's been a thing for so long it's weird it's not a stereotype.

Pic related

C'est du meme niveau que ta 'critique' sur les 'dingues d'extreme droite'.
Pas plus, pas moins constructif.

Tu sais, l'histoire de la paille et de la poutre...

He's disabled

The bloke stood on the left is hilarious. Watches the whole thing and doesn't even flinch, blink or react in any way.

That was beautiful shot. If only rest of you Frenchies were like that.

here you go niggy youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

a FUCKING WHITE MALE being racist thats all sven

I didn't say that, but he could have told him to just fuck off. If your first thought in resolving a conflict is "punch", then you're the dindu here

>I'm sorry for all the racist things we have done Jamal, let's rebuild society and get along
>get stabbed in face

Kek

Maybe white people should try to act like a supposed master race and exercise some self control instead of using some other faggots niggerdom to justify their own shitty behavior

>disabled

Bro, that's an actual chair blacks strap each other in when the beat too good. He's not disabled, he just going HAM

They oughta outlaw southpaws.

faut lire le post d'avant dans mon mauvais Anglais

>ne laissons pas notre foi se faire exterminée
et la grammaire non plus ! (image liée)

>fuck off subhhuman freak

t. NIGGER

Yes, that's worked so well for whites up to this point.

Are you stupid or something or just a nigger who doesn't like consequences?

You should be ashamed of yourself. This young and aspiring scientist is not a "n*gger", but rather Sir Dayquan Brown, one of the great black inventors of the century. He has singlehandedly invented a vehicle propelled by the force of sound. What have YOU done with your life?

new hot meme i made get it while it's hot

These are fun

Ah I see yes, that wild nigger there sure got his comeuppance standing there playing his music. It's the dumb shit throwing sucker punches that doesn't understand consequences, and apparently you don't get them either. Let me explain how they work.
>act like a nigger
>get called a nigger
You can't claim superiority if you act exactly like them you idiotic Mong. You're no master race, you're just a pale faced nigger with his head so far up his ass you've gotten used to the smell of Shit

Wow what would the speed be like with some dubstep

See like this, this is legit. They touch hands, show respect, when darkie goes down the white dude helps him up.

THATS how you should act if you're gonna be the superior man.

Gypsy do the same here, except they put huge subwoofer on old strollers and go around asking for money.
One of them used to do it regularly, every fucking morning under my apartment, he would stand there for minutes with that loud ass music until people didn't throw him money.

One morning i decided to throw him a 2 euro coin from the balcony. Too bad the coin was heated on charcoal fire, it was so hot the borders were melting. Dumb cunt picked it up, started yelling as i distinctively heard the sound of his gypsy meat roasting on the fire of my vengeance.

He started chimping out under my apt block, throwing stuff around. Long story short, he threw his stroller against a BMW whose owner isn't exactly one of those you can piss off. He got savagely BTFO with a handle taken from his own stroller, ran away, never saw him again.

I regret nothing

I don't see the black guy behaving bad or playing any loud music in the vid !! and I could even hear the birds chirping in there, white guy looks to be simply 'niggish' in the vid.

Reminds me of the one with the quarter glued to the ground and he Jew drops his stupid little cap on the ground trying to pick it up.

so this... is the power... of the white man...
woah...

Damn, this long ass cry baby post and the niggers is still probably dead.

Must be frustrating for you Jamal. Not getting any sympathy from me though so cry to someone else babiboi.

if you have the .webm can i please have it?

true

What are they praying in streets for? It's rare to see Catholics out like that.

Damn. Did that nig die? Got his world fucked up with one punch

Kek, you're right. What was I thinking?

>doing CPR on somebody having a seizure
just

guess so.

Oh yeah sympathy, that's what I'm after. No the correct word is "Scorn" you disgusting monkey. You're as degenerate as any nigger, you're just too stupid to see it

at least he tried to help i guess.
don't mins the pics, just trying to trigger the nigger from faggotland

So much this. Waiting in line at gas stations in Atlanta are nightmares. The root of this problem is attention and them simply not giving a fuck and oblivious to common courtesy. Exactly the same when these idiots are having loud af telephone convos in line or in the middle of a movie at the theater.

I don't know but there fucking tactic of helping him is retarded.

>Oh shit Jamal having a seizure
>Let's pick him up so he can walk it off
>Oh that didn't work? let's leave him on his back

If he lived he's lucky because his friends are fucking idiots. Turn him on his side and call ambulance, literal 6th grade health class shit.